Todd Seamons, PA-C

Todd Seamons, PA-C

Physician Assistant (PA)  |
Male
Todd Seamons, PA-C is a physician assistant (pa) provider who practices in Orem, UT.

173 N 400 W Ste C-11

Orem, UT 84057

Learn about Todd Seamons

• Physician Assistant (PA)

Todd Seamons does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

Education data for Todd Seamons is unavailable at this time.

Todd Seamons has no awards or honors listed.

Todd Seamons has no media or publications listed.

Todd Seamons does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Todd Seamons and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Todd Seamons' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Todd Seamons to family and friends
4.5
Todd Seamons' Performance
in UT |
Todd is the best friendly and caring Very wise doctor
Missoula, MT |
Todd did a terrific job, he explains the reasoning behind his solution well and makes everything feel comfortable. I have already recommended Todd to family members, and would definitely do so for friends as well.
in Lehi, Utah |
Todd is always so personable while so thourogh with me and sincerely cares for me, my health and my family so much!! We sure love him and glad I decided to come to your facility after being referred a few years back..
in Orem, UT |
I have been very pleased with the care I get from Todd. I believe that he cares about me and takes the time to address my concerns. I trust him. I would recommend him to anyone.
in Pleasant Grove, UT |
Todd listened carefully to my concerns, was very caring and sympathetic, as well as thorough in prescribing a variety of tests to pinpoint the issue. Great bedside manner, I trust him with my health.
in Orem, UT |
One of the most intelligent, kind, loving, and amazing practitioners I have ever met.
in Orem. Utah |
He was friendly and seamed concerned with how I felt. Very nice Doc.
in Provo, UT |
As a health professional, he's not real big on believing patients or showing any sort of confidence in their ability to accurately describe their condition and needs. Would make a fantastic nanny.
Midvale, UT |
Todd was great. He listened to my concerns and came up with a solution to try right away. I really appreciated him taking me seriously.
in Salt Lake City, UT |
Dr Seamons is the physicians of many family members and friends of mine. After seeing an oncologist for the past five years I was in need of a primary care physician. Dr Todd is now my primary care physician. He is kind, caring, he listens to my concerns, very thorough and I would highly recommend him to all.
in Eagle mountain, utah |
Listens and genuinely cares about how you feel.
in Springville, UT |
Dr. Todd is incredibly caring and concerned for his patients. He helps you fully understand the diagnosis and then helps you find treatment options. I began being his patient in the fall of 1997. My life & my health has changed a lot in that amount of time. I've been to other doctors/specialists and NoOne can compare. The combination of intelligence, personality & wisdom will give you an experience that you walk away feeling better.
Orem, UT |
Dr. Todd is the best ever Doctor!!!! He takes the time to answer questions and concerns, and truly is concerned for every patient. Todd has a great heart and has really helped me in my many years of seeing him. Thank you Todd!!!
in Provo, UT |
Todd is a very caring, amiable, sincere, knowledgeble, and trustworthy individual. I would refer anyone to him. Sometimes the wait time can be long, but it is worth it to have a Doctor like him.
in Cedar Hills, UT |
Todd has been my primary care doctor for five years. I would never go anywhere else. Extremely caring and attentive.
Have you seen Todd Seamons, PA-C?
Are you Todd Seamons?