Family Medicine  |
Male
Todd Schauers, PA
Todd Schauers, PA is a family medicine provider who practices in West Jordan, UT. Todd Schauers is affiliated with St. Mark's Hospital.

8846 S Redwood Rd Ste E121

West Jordan, UT 84088

Learn about Todd Schauers

Todd Schauers does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

Education data for Todd Schauers is unavailable at this time.

Todd Schauers has no awards or honors listed.

Todd Schauers has no media or publications listed.

Todd Schauers does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Todd Schauers and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

View Video

Todd Schauers' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Todd Schauers to family and friends
Todd Schauers' Performance
West Jordan, UT |
Todd Schauers is an excellent PA and my first choice for all medical information. He always treats me as though I am the most important patient he has. I would highly recommend him to anyone.
West Jordan |
He was very knowledgeable. He listened and addressed all of my concerns.
in west jordan, ut |
Quick to obtain an appointment. Clean and inviting facility. Kid friendly. Rooms are up to date and very clean. Dr Schauers was very friendly, very knowledgeable, experienced with our family history and concerned with my health and well being.
in salt lake city, ut |
I have been a patient of Todd's for over ten years. He has always given excellent care to me and my family.
West Jordan, UT |
Todd Schauers was very thorough and thoughtful. He took extra time to meet my needs. He explained his recommendations, and he was very knowledgeable. I felt so good about my visit with him.
Salt Lake City, UT |
Dr. Schauers takes the time to listen to me and help. He cares and is always positive.
West Jordan, UT |
I have continually for many years recommended Todd Schauers to my family and friends. I appreciate the time they take to get me in when needed and making the special effort.
in Salt Lake City, UT |
Todd has a great bed side manner and treats me with dignity and respect each time I have an appointment scheduled. Todd is kind and well educated in his field. He takes the time to explain issues, symptoms, medications, test results etc in detail to ensure full understanding. The only downfall is that Todd is soo good that he is a bit difficult to get into as he is usually booked up a week or two in advance if not more.
in Midvale Ur |
Todd is by far the best doctor I've had in my life and I've had some really good doctors. He is very personable, very knowledgeable and just an all around good person. I highly recommend him!!!
West Jordan, UT |
I've never had a more thorough and caring health provider. My entire family goes to Todd.
in Salt Lake City, UT |
Todd is professional, friendly and very knowledgeable. I feel like he knows me and always a great listener.
in South Jordan, UT |
I have been seeing Dr. Schauers for many years now. I have found his medical knowledge to be extensive and he is very personable. He is also very good with kids. It's nice to have a doctor who remembers who you are.
in south jordan utah |
He helps all his patients with all their problems and figures out what they need
in South Jordan |
Very friendly and talks to you like a normal human being. His staff is very friendly as well
in salt lake city, ut |
I came to see Dr.Schauers after many visits with other doctors who were no help to my case. Dr.Schauers sat down with me and asked me my entire family history, my symptoms, even what I'm studying in school. The visit was so personal and throrough, he started the process of diagnosing my kidney disease that day. As stressed and anxious as I was, I am beyond grateful I chose to see Dr.Schauers and his staff. They have always been so warm and helpful during my visits.
Apopka, FL |
Absolutely wonderful experience feel very confident and happy with how I was treated and service provided!
in West Jordan, UT |
Definitely one physician I would highly recommend. I love the way he takes the time to listen and answers every concern I have. He explains everything very well and and is doctor my husband and boys truly trust because of his knowledge, courteousness and friendliness.
in Salt Lake City, UT |
Todd listens, asks questions, makes sure you understand exactly what's going on. He is very knowledgeable, provides suggested treatments, follows up. He even fixed a chronic issue I had for 40 years that two other doctors said was nothing, and had it cleared up in less than 60 days. And to top it all off, he is a genuine friendly nice guy. I enjoy just talking with him. If I had more than two thumbs, he would get them all thumbs up!
in West Jordan, UT |
My first visit with Todd Schauers was like a breath of fresh air. He was amazing in every way. He has a fun & happy attitude and made me feel like he was there to help me in any and all ways possible. He took a lot of time with me and because I was a new patient, he discussed my medical history thoroughly and listed all my medications. He is very knowledgeable and gave me complete confidence in his findings. He is now my Primary Care Physician . I will recommend him to all my family & friends.
in South Jordan, UT |
Todd is very easy to talk to and great at addressing my concerns and questions. He is very knowledgeable and I would definitely recommend him to friends and family.
in South Jordan, UT |
He was extremely attentive and friendly. Answered all my questions and even brought up some points to consider for further questions. Evaluated my entire health including mental and made necessary recommendations and referralls based on that. I was very impressed and happy with my visit.
in Pocatello, ID |
He listens and cares, excellent doctor who I trust!
in West Jordan, Utah |
Todd Is one of the most caring and understanding individuals I have had a pleasure of being around. Todd assisted me with getting my heath turned around after finding out I had diabetes and high blood pressure. With diet and medication my health is in a great place. Thanks Todd for all your continued help and guidance.
in West Jordan, UT |
There are other Dr.'s in this office that I would not recommend, but Todd has always been very helpful in addressing all my issues and clearly explaining things to me. I never feel rushed and appreciate this!
in Midvale |
Todd is a great doctor. He cares very much for his patients and their well being. He takes his time with each patient and explains things completely to the patient. He definitely makes me feel like I'm part of the famoly. I trust Todd completely and I know that he does what is best for me.
Have you seen Todd Schauers, PA?
Are you Todd Schauers?