Dr. Todd Randall, DPT

Physical Therapy ·  Male · Age 40

Dr. Randall

Dr. Todd Randall, DPT is a physical therapist in Beavercreek, OH and has been practicing for 15 years. He graduated from Ohio University, School Of Health Sciences and Professions, Division Of Physical Therapy in 2004 and specializes in physical therapy, orthopedic physical therapy, and more.

Make an appointment

Dr. Randall accepts

Dr. Randall accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
CareSource
Golden Rule
Medicaid
Medical Mutual of Ohio
Molina Healthcare
Tricare

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Ohio

Check if Dr. Randall treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Randall?
Dr. Randall's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Todd Randall, DPT
RecentMost Helpful
Dr. Randalll was very helpful and kind in the treatment of my back pain problem. His therapy plan took me from constant pain to no pain. He and his staff were great and very professional. I would return to their Beavercreek office for therapy in a second.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Randall, DPT?
Todd was kind, knowledgeable, and professional. I received great care at Drayer of Beavercreek, and would highly recommend it to others. The facility was always clean, and the entire staff was wonderful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Randall, DPT?
Todd has all the best qualities in a therapist. He is caring, knowledgeable, professional. Todd exhibits the finest qualities in a health care professional. I fractured my ankle. My care was directed by Todd. He always kept me in the loop and as he changed my care. I have returned to full recovery, but I miss the kindness of everyone at this facility!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Randall, DPT?
As a result of two automobile personal injury accidents and one work related injury accident over the past eight years, I was in need of extensive physical therapy. With each and every incident, I asked my doctors to refer me to Dr. Todd Randall of Drayer Physical Therapy. I did so because of the trust and confidence that I had built up in Dr. Randall's professionalism and skills from prior incidents. As a result of Dr. Randall's efforts, I was able to return to normalcy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Randall, DPT?
My experience with Dr. Randall has been nothing less than "World-Class"!! Due to my significant medical condition, I have previously been treated by many Physical Therapists, but none have consistently treated all patients with the level of dignity, compassion and professionalism as Dr. Randall. He makes it a priority to understand your needs, develops a realistic treatment plan and actually follows-up on your progress with incredible performance results. He sets the Platinum Standard!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Randall, DPT?
Dr. Todd runs a friendly, professional organization. He and his staff quickly addressed my lower back pain and very quickly had me on the road to recovery. Scheduling was easy and they worked to accommodate my activities. Just like Cheers, they knew my name and always cheerfully greeted me. In addition to great therapy, it is amazing that Dr. Todd remembers personal details for each patient. His level of personal concern for me was greatly appreciated.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Randall, DPT?
I'm very happy and grateful for Dr. Todd Randall therapy treatment of my condition. I've felt an immediate result. Now feeling great and remarkably healthier. Able to move around with a great deal of comfort. Surpassed my expectation! I've also observed how well orchestrated he operate the clinic with more than a handful of professional, thoughtful, very courteous, and down to earth staff. I felt my full recovery is very important to him and treated all other patients equally important.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Randall, DPT?
It would be difficult to find a more knowledgable, compassionate, and caring physical therapist than Todd Randall. And I have experience with others over the years. There are some people that are just plain old good with other people...caring. Todd is that. There are far too many "doctors", of all types, who really shouldn't be doctors. You question the motivation of these people...and it usual comes down to prestige and money....patients don't really count to so many. Todd is a great PT!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Randall, DPT?
Dr. Randall is very knowledgeable and terrific at what he does! Also very professional and pleasant! He truly cares about his patients and I will definitely be recommending him to my family and friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Randall, DPT?
I have been seeing Dr. Randall off and on for about 10 years for various back, shoulder and knee injuries. Todd has always been accommodating and very compassionate. From consultation through each treatment session, Dr. Randall truly takes his time and never rushes you through. He also ensures your questions are answered thoroughly and that you’re in complete understanding. I highly recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Randall, DPT?
During my time at Drayer, Todd Randall was an excellent PT. He was very knowledgeable and spent the time to see what would work best for me. I would highly recommend him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Randall, DPT?
Todd is very knowledgeable and really explains why he is having you do the exercises. He also answers all of my questions
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Randall, DPT?
I knew from our initial meeting that Todd had nothing but my health and well being in mind. Every therapy session Todd ensured that I received his undivided attention and the depth of his therapeutic knowledge. I’m certain the care I received while at his clinic has vastly improved my shoulder health. I’ll take that knowledge to continue improving my mobility.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Randall, DPT?
I have had several recent injuries and went to Drayer PT to get treatment. Todd Randall was the PT and did an excellent job. His vast knowledge of both medical problems and treatment options was very impressive. He explained treatment plans in easy to understand terms, provided tremendous hands on PT evaluations and sessions, and was able to adjust the PT exercise to get results without causing discomfort.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Randall, DPT?
Todd is very compassionate as well as knowledgeable about my condition. I have used this office and Todd off and on for approximately eight years. He is always my go to for questions on body mechanics and technique for my assigned exercises.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Randall, DPT?
I have used the therapy facilities of Dr. Randall on 3 separate occasions. He and his team are very attentive in a #1 treatment facility. Have highly recommended Drayer to many people after I had nothing but repeated positive experiences with Dr. Randall and his entire staff. They all surpass ANY Physical Therapy facility related to a hospital or other type of PT offices I have used in the past. This is the right place for top notch care to improve your quality of life, hands down.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Randall, DPT?
During the past several years, I have had the good fortune of being treated by Dr Randall for several issues (knee (TKR), Back(L5-S1), & Elbow(lateral epicondylitis)). In every instance, he and his total staff at Drayer were outstanding in every respect. All of my physical therapy was thorough, professional and extremely successful. Additionally, Dr Randall and all the staff go out of their way to make therapy enjoyable. I have recommended them to my Physicians and friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Randall, DPT?
I was referred to Dr. Randall after a total ankle replacement. He was courteous, professional and helped me develop an exercise program to get me back on my feet. I highly recommend him as a medical professional who cares about his patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Randall, DPT?
Todd is a very professional and caring DPT.He takes time working with you start a program to improve your strength and range of motion.He will always take time to answer your questions or concerns.He also will set you up with home wellness exercise program once your time in therapy is done.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Randall, DPT?
Todd seems to genuinely care about each patient that walks through his doors. He is obviously passionate and confident in his abilities. The culture he generates with his staff is nothing short of community. I would absolutely recommend him and Dreyer to anyone seeking physical therapy.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Randall?