Dr. Todd Randall, DPT

Physical Therapy •  Male • Age 41

Dr. Randall

Drayer Physical Therapy Institute, Beavercreek OH

2587 Commons Blvd Ste 120 Beavercreek, OH 45431

Dr. Todd Randall, DPT is a Physical Therapist in Beavercreek, OH and has over 16 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Ohio University, School Of Health Sciences and Professions, Division Of Physical Therapy medical school in 2004. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Randall to book an appointment.

Compare Doctors

Quickly compare more Physical Therapists in your area

See similar Physical Therapists in Beavercreek

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Dr. Randall accepts

Dr. Randall accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
CareSource
Golden Rule
Medicaid
Medical Mutual of Ohio
Molina Healthcare
Tricare

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Ohio

Check if Dr. Randall treats your condition or procedure

• Neck Pain
  • Shoulder Pain
  • Sprain

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Dr. Todd Randall, DPT...

Offer weekend visits?

Communicate via email?

Offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

Offer evening visits?

Offer an online patient portal?

Dr. Randall's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Randall

Dr. Randall?
Dr. Randalll was very helpful and kind in the treatment of my back pain problem. His therapy plan took me from constant pain to no pain. He and his staff were great and very professional. I would return to their Beavercreek office for therapy in a second.
Mr. Clark Bruggers – Oct 11, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Randall, DPT?
Todd was kind, knowledgeable, and professional. I received great care at Drayer of Beavercreek, and would highly recommend it to others. The facility was always clean, and the entire staff was wonderful.
Connie in Fairborn, OH – Jul 12, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Randall, DPT?
Todd has all the best qualities in a therapist. He is caring, knowledgeable, professional. Todd exhibits the finest qualities in a health care professional. I fractured my ankle. My care was directed by Todd. He always kept me in the loop and as he changed my care. I have returned to full recovery, but I miss the kindness of everyone at this facility!!
Justeen Keahey in Fairborn, OH – Jun 28, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Randall, DPT?
As a result of two automobile personal injury accidents and one work related injury accident over the past eight years, I was in need of extensive physical therapy. With each and every incident, I asked my doctors to refer me to Dr. Todd Randall of Drayer Physical Therapy. I did so because of the trust and confidence that I had built up in Dr. Randall's professionalism and skills from prior incidents. As a result of Dr. Randall's efforts, I was able to return to normalcy.
Jim in Fairborn, OH – Jun 10, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Randall, DPT?
My experience with Dr. Randall has been nothing less than "World-Class"!! Due to my significant medical condition, I have previously been treated by many Physical Therapists, but none have consistently treated all patients with the level of dignity, compassion and professionalism as Dr. Randall. He makes it a priority to understand your needs, develops a realistic treatment plan and actually follows-up on your progress with incredible performance results. He sets the Platinum Standard!
Sam C. in Beavercreek, OH – Apr 04, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Randall, DPT?
Dr. Todd runs a friendly, professional organization. He and his staff quickly addressed my lower back pain and very quickly had me on the road to recovery. Scheduling was easy and they worked to accommodate my activities. Just like Cheers, they knew my name and always cheerfully greeted me. In addition to great therapy, it is amazing that Dr. Todd remembers personal details for each patient. His level of personal concern for me was greatly appreciated.
Darrell Pelan in Beavercreek – Mar 31, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Randall, DPT?
I'm very happy and grateful for Dr. Todd Randall therapy treatment of my condition. I've felt an immediate result. Now feeling great and remarkably healthier. Able to move around with a great deal of comfort. Surpassed my expectation! I've also observed how well orchestrated he operate the clinic with more than a handful of professional, thoughtful, very courteous, and down to earth staff. I felt my full recovery is very important to him and treated all other patients equally important.
Lito in Fairborn OH – Mar 31, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Randall, DPT?
It would be difficult to find a more knowledgable, compassionate, and caring physical therapist than Todd Randall. And I have experience with others over the years. There are some people that are just plain old good with other people...caring. Todd is that. There are far too many "doctors", of all types, who really shouldn't be doctors. You question the motivation of these people...and it usual comes down to prestige and money....patients don't really count to so many. Todd is a great PT!
Thomas Jackson in Ohio – Mar 27, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Randall, DPT?
Dr. Randall is very knowledgeable and terrific at what he does! Also very professional and pleasant! He truly cares about his patients and I will definitely be recommending him to my family and friends.
Danielle – Mar 26, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Randall, DPT?
I have been seeing Dr. Randall off and on for about 10 years for various back, shoulder and knee injuries. Todd has always been accommodating and very compassionate. From consultation through each treatment session, Dr. Randall truly takes his time and never rushes you through. He also ensures your questions are answered thoroughly and that you’re in complete understanding. I highly recommend!
Piqua, OH – Mar 21, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Randall, DPT?
During my time at Drayer, Todd Randall was an excellent PT. He was very knowledgeable and spent the time to see what would work best for me. I would highly recommend him!
Houston, TX – Mar 16, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Randall, DPT?
Todd is very knowledgeable and really explains why he is having you do the exercises. He also answers all of my questions
Beavercreek, OH – Mar 16, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Randall, DPT?
I knew from our initial meeting that Todd had nothing but my health and well being in mind. Every therapy session Todd ensured that I received his undivided attention and the depth of his therapeutic knowledge. I’m certain the care I received while at his clinic has vastly improved my shoulder health. I’ll take that knowledge to continue improving my mobility.
Sam Tobias in Dayton, OH – Dec 19, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Randall, DPT?
I have had several recent injuries and went to Drayer PT to get treatment. Todd Randall was the PT and did an excellent job. His vast knowledge of both medical problems and treatment options was very impressive. He explained treatment plans in easy to understand terms, provided tremendous hands on PT evaluations and sessions, and was able to adjust the PT exercise to get results without causing discomfort.
Fairborn, OH – Dec 12, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Randall, DPT?
Todd is very compassionate as well as knowledgeable about my condition. I have used this office and Todd off and on for approximately eight years. He is always my go to for questions on body mechanics and technique for my assigned exercises.
Dayton, OH – Dec 11, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Randall, DPT?
I have used the therapy facilities of Dr. Randall on 3 separate occasions. He and his team are very attentive in a #1 treatment facility. Have highly recommended Drayer to many people after I had nothing but repeated positive experiences with Dr. Randall and his entire staff. They all surpass ANY Physical Therapy facility related to a hospital or other type of PT offices I have used in the past. This is the right place for top notch care to improve your quality of life, hands down.
Janna McClure in Beavercreek Ohio – Dec 07, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Randall, DPT?
During the past several years, I have had the good fortune of being treated by Dr Randall for several issues (knee (TKR), Back(L5-S1), & Elbow(lateral epicondylitis)). In every instance, he and his total staff at Drayer were outstanding in every respect. All of my physical therapy was thorough, professional and extremely successful. Additionally, Dr Randall and all the staff go out of their way to make therapy enjoyable. I have recommended them to my Physicians and friends.
Dave White in Beavercreek, OH – Dec 02, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Randall, DPT?
I was referred to Dr. Randall after a total ankle replacement. He was courteous, professional and helped me develop an exercise program to get me back on my feet. I highly recommend him as a medical professional who cares about his patients.
Springfield, OH – Nov 11, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Randall, DPT?
Todd is a very professional and caring DPT.He takes time working with you start a program to improve your strength and range of motion.He will always take time to answer your questions or concerns.He also will set you up with home wellness exercise program once your time in therapy is done.
John Sanders in Fairborn, OH – Nov 06, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Randall, DPT?
Todd seems to genuinely care about each patient that walks through his doors. He is obviously passionate and confident in his abilities. The culture he generates with his staff is nothing short of community. I would absolutely recommend him and Dreyer to anyone seeking physical therapy.
Fairborn, OH – Sep 22, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Randall, DPT?

How was your experience with Dr. Randall?

• Physical Therapy
  • Orthopedic Physical Therapy
  • Sports Physical Therapy

2004

More Information

• Does Dr. Randall communicate via email?

No users have indicated that Dr. Randall communicates via email

• Does Dr. Randall offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Randall offers telehealth services or virtual visits

• Does Dr. Randall offer an online patient portal?

No users have indicated that Dr. Randall offers an online patient portal

• Does Dr. Randall have free onsite parking?

No users have indicated that Dr. Randall has free onsite parking

• Does Dr. Randall offer weekend visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Randall offers weekend visits

• Does Dr. Randall offer evening visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Randall offers evening visits