Physician Assistant (PA)  |
Male
Todd Radivan, PA-C
Todd Radivan, PA-C is a physician assistant (pa) provider who practices in Las Vegas, NV.

888 S Rancho Dr

Las Vegas, NV 89106

Learn about Todd Radivan

• Physician Assistant (PA)

Todd Radivan does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for Nevada.

Education data for Todd Radivan is unavailable at this time.

Todd Radivan has no awards or honors listed.

Todd Radivan has no media or publications listed.

Todd Radivan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Todd Radivan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Todd Radivan's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Todd Radivan to family and friends
2.6
Todd Radivan's Performance
    Over 45 minutes
in henderson, nv |
I was expecting someone who looked cleaner and more put together but I am at an urgent care so I guess it is what it is when your doctor is not available. The PA took forever to see me. He seemed very pretentious which was funny because he doesn't look it. He didn't seem very knowledgable. I felt like I had to tell him what I had. At first he told me I had phnemonia but i knew I didn't. It was a sinus infection. I get one every year around this time. Then he agreed. I just need antibiotic
in Henderson, NV |
It took an hour and a half to see the man and when I did it seemed like he had an attitude. He told me he would be right back with my prescription and then never came back. 20 mins later I decided to ask the nurse if he was ever coming back. He called the prescription into the pharmacy but would not write a pre with so I couldn't get the prescription. The nurse tells me he wouldn't write pre auth unless I came back to see him 3 more times in 3 months?? Seemed like they wanted my money.
Las Vegas, NV |
He is terrible.The website said that the urgent care wait at Southwest Medical was 20 mins so I stopped in rather than pay out of pocket to see the Derm.I have an HMO. The doctor did not see me until an hour and a half later. He told me because my case was not urgent. The website should let you know that.He would not give me a referral to a Derm said that the black mole on face is not bad and that he has seen worse cystic acne. Would not give prescription.Waste of time, he was rude.
Las Vegas, NV |
Arrived at 888 Rancho at 720am, nurse came in room at 745am Dr. Radivan at 9am. He did a full exam of my leg from the wheelchair I was sitting in all while I'm in pain never suggesting getting me out of the chair to lay down. I had to ask the nurse that came in to give me shots if there was anyway for me to lay down because I'm in pain. She found a room immediately. Sad thing is he never sent my prescriptions to pharmacy another dr. sent to pharmacy. He ok but needs to complete job to the end.
in Las Vegas, NV |
Very poor hygiene observed, living patience with open wound for longer periods without concern. Bad habit. Will never recommend this man to my friends.
in North Las Vegas, NV |
Took the time to understand my problem and not rush me out the door.
Have you seen Todd Radivan, PA-C?
Are you Todd Radivan?