Dr. Todd Johnsonbaugh, DC

ChiropracticMaleAge 52

Dr. Johnsonbaugh

Dabbs Rehab Center of Maryland

8600 Snowden River Pkwy Ste 101 Columbia, MD 21045

Dr. Todd Johnsonbaugh, DC is a Chiropractor in Columbia, MD. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Johnsonbaugh to book an appointment.

Dr. Johnsonbaugh's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Johnsonbaugh

Dr. Johnsonbaugh?
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (74)
  • Explained conditions well (73)
  • Listened & answered questions (73)
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions (1)
I went to visit Dr. Johnsonbaugh for more than my regular adjustments. At one time I suffered from wrist pain from Carpal Tunnel and Dr. Johnsonbaugh was able to provide relief with therapy. Another time I had a pinched nerve in my lower back and once again, he provided me relief with therapy. What I did not know was that he had advanced skills in treating migraines. It was probably the worse one I ever experienced and caused me to vomit multiple times. The work he did on the back of my head and neck was nothing short of a miracle for me because after hours and hours of suffering, he provided em relief in only about 20 minutes!
Lori Carter – May 07, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Johnsonbaugh, DC?
He is the BEST! I’ve been going to Dr. Todd for 7 years. Whatever problem I have, he finds the cause and fixes me! He has helped me with various issues like shoulder pain, neck pain, lower back pain. He is the only chiropractor that I could trust completely! He is so knowledgeable and skilled! I highly recommend Dr. Todd!
Jan 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Johnsonbaugh, DC?
Dr. Johnsonbaugh is a magician! I recently moved to Maryland and when I got to the new house I beat the furniture there which meant sleeping on the ground. The next morning I was in extreme pain. The pain in my lower back was so bad I could barely bend at waist. I searched for a chiropractor and found Dr. Johnsonbaugh at Dabbs rehab. He listened to me and formulated a plan to get me feeling better. I went to him for two weeks and I could not believe he was able to get my lower back to pain free! He is an excellent chiropractor that listens to the patient and makes the patient feel comfortable with the process. I highly recommend him.
Apr 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Johnsonbaugh, DC?
Went to him for neck pain and after several sessions, the neck pain was gone! he is very good! Highly recommend!
Brian in Laurel – Mar 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Johnsonbaugh, DC?
I have been going to Dr. Todd for a long time and he ALWAYS helps me feel better! I also coach baseball at a local community college and recommend my players to go see him when they have any back trouble. You have to find a chiropractor you can trust and Dr. Todd is the guy! He's friendly, knowledgeable, and professional.
Dan in MD – Feb 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Johnsonbaugh, DC?
Dr. Todd is my hero, he found what no other Chiropractor could find. I have had chronic pain in my right shoulder blade for years. He pin pointed the pain in 2 appointments, and went right to work to help me lesson the pain by 70% in just 6 appointments 2 times a week. There were tears in my right rotator cuff. He has taken the chance of me having surgery off the table. Anybody that needs a great, trusted Chiropractor that knows everything about the human body, needs to go see Dr. Todd.
Sheri Charnock in Elkridge, MD – Dec 11, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Johnsonbaugh, DC?
Dr. Todd is extremely knowledgeable in his field and his treatment has changed my life for the better. Not only has he helped to eliminate the pain and discomfort that was holding me back, he has also helped me to understand the biomechanics of my body which has contributed to me being stronger and all around more healthy. I am very grateful for what he has done for me.
Thomas in MD – Jul 03, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Johnsonbaugh, DC?
I have being under Dr. Todd's care for three years. He is my go to doctor for any pain, stress, or immune system concerns. Every visit with him brings immediate relief both physically and mentally. He is very skillful and always helpful in the treatments I seek. He is a joyful, loving and humorous person. I recommend him to all my families and friends whoever needs care.
Michelle in MD – Jun 13, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Johnsonbaugh, DC?
Dr Todd is very professional, personable, informative. Always offering alternatives to holistic healing. Every visit leaves me empowered with information to health and joint care. Suffered with severe Knee pain. After a series of knee alignment adjustments, along with information and demonstrations on standing properly and muscle strengthening exercises I have been able to walk with very little reoccurring pain. With each visit the knee gets stronger and stronger thanks to Dr Todd.
Renee Felder in Gwynn Oak – Apr 30, 2018
????????,???????????,???????????????,????????????????,???????????
Apr 13, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Johnsonbaugh, DC?
Dr. Todd is very professional, informative and knowledgeable. He listens and strives to relieve my pain. My quality of life has greatly improved due to Dr. Todd Johnsonbaugh.
Columbia – Apr 12, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Johnsonbaugh, DC?
Dr. Todd is our family's go-to first stop when just about anything hurts or may be injured. He has an uncanny way of getting to the root of a pain or injury at the first appt, then provides various types of treatments that resolve problems in a short amount of visits. He gets to know the subtleties of our problem areas, and remembers even the most minor of issues after months of not seeing us. He helps our kids sports experiences by teaching them proper form and ways improve performance safely.
Ellicott City – Apr 10, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Johnsonbaugh, DC?
I had quite a bit of adjustment anxiety, but was referred to Dr. Todd by my PCP as a chiropractor who is conservative and gentle in his approach. I was pleasantly surprised by his demeanor during my initial consultation, and agreed to a course of treatment that has completely reversed my lower back pain over a few short weeks. In addition, his whole body approach and physical therapy have helped to work out some other longer-standing issues, improving my overall strength and flexibility.
Elkridge, MD – Mar 15, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Johnsonbaugh, DC?
Dr. Todd has been my chiropractor for over 16 years. He demonstrates compassion by taking the time to listen to his patients and teach them stretching techniques that will prevent further injury. Before he adjusts my neck, he signals the area that I need to relax, which is most effective. He doesn't pressure me to come in for visits, unless it is needed. I am fortunate that I found him.
Mary in Elkridge, MD – Feb 25, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Johnsonbaugh, DC?
Over the years have been to many different chiropractors and Dr Todd is by far the most attentive and informative Professional I have been to. myself and my family make an hour trip to come see him and it's well worth it with the care we have received. Me nor my family have ever been treated like a number, he takes the time to teach and inform us. Great guy all around, very personable.
Frank in W. – Feb 25, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Johnsonbaugh, DC?
Awesome! Very knowledgeable and friendly.
Feb 24, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Johnsonbaugh, DC?
What can I say, Dr. Todd’s amazing chirpractic skills have given me so much of my life back. His simple but effective methods can help anyone in need of physical therapy. Thank you Dr. Todd!!!
Julio Zuleta in Columbia, Md – Feb 16, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Johnsonbaugh, DC?
Dr. Todd is the BEST! I have been his patient for a few years now, and he has helped me so many times when I have had lower back, shoulder or knee issues. He works miracles! Between his expert care, tips, and the home exercises he gives me, I know I can always count on swift pain relief! Additionally, he is such fun! Who knew going to the chiropractor could be a fun thing? I also see him interact with clients of all ages, races, and backgrounds, and he just has a way of connecting with everyone.
Marla – Sep 12, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Johnsonbaugh, DC?
I wore the heels off my work boots at a 45 degree angle. Improperly walking on the sides of my feet often caused me to have to throw a good pair of boots away. Dr. Todd realigned my body and instructed me on the proper way to walk. Now I feel better and my heels wear evenly. I'm very well pleased.
David Biddinger in Elkridge, MD – Jul 20, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Johnsonbaugh, DC?
When Dr. Todd sees you his face lights up and he cheerfully greets you with "Hello Sunshine." You know you are in good hands. When you leave he tells you the "the light is always on for you," so you know he has your back, both literally and figuratively. My husband and I have been going to Dr. Todd for more than 10 years and have always been satisfied with the care we receive. I recommend him without reservation to anyone who has a back problem or is just trying to maintain good health.
Marsha in Ellicott City – Jul 12, 2017
Wow, Marsha its hard to believe we have worked...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Johnsonbaugh, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Johnsonbaugh?

Your health is vital. I consider it a privilege and honor to be part of a patient's healthcare team. There is a saying in healthcare that patient's want...Read more

My specialty is treating all family members regardless of what stage in life.   I am proficient in a number of manual therapies and together...Read more

• Chiropractic