Dr. Todd Johnsonbaugh, DC

Chiropractic •  Male • Age 51

Dr. Johnsonbaugh

Dabbs Rehab Center of Maryland

8600 Snowden River Pkwy Ste 101 Columbia, MD 21045

Dr. Todd Johnsonbaugh, DC is a chiropractor in Columbia, MD. He specializes in chiropractic, chiropractic rehabilitation, and more.

Dr. Johnsonbaugh's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Johnsonbaugh

Dr. Johnsonbaugh?
Dr. Johnsonbaugh's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Todd Johnsonbaugh, DC
He is the BEST! I’ve been going to Dr. Todd for 7 years. Whatever problem I have, he finds the cause and fixes me! He has helped me with various issues like shoulder pain, neck pain, lower back pain. He is the only chiropractor that I could trust completely! He is so knowledgeable and skilled! I highly recommend Dr. Todd!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Johnsonbaugh, DC?
Dr. Johnsonbaugh is a magician! I recently moved to Maryland and when I got to the new house I beat the furniture there which meant sleeping on the ground. The next morning I was in extreme pain. The pain in my lower back was so bad I could barely bend at waist. I searched for a chiropractor and found Dr. Johnsonbaugh at Dabbs rehab. He listened to me and formulated a plan to get me feeling better. I went to him for two weeks and I could not believe he was able to get my lower back to pain free! He is an excellent chiropractor that listens to the patient and makes the patient feel comfortable with the process. I highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Johnsonbaugh, DC?
Went to him for neck pain and after several sessions, the neck pain was gone! he is very good! Highly recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Johnsonbaugh, DC?
I have been going to Dr. Todd for a long time and he ALWAYS helps me feel better! I also coach baseball at a local community college and recommend my players to go see him when they have any back trouble. You have to find a chiropractor you can trust and Dr. Todd is the guy! He's friendly, knowledgeable, and professional.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Johnsonbaugh, DC?
Dr. Todd is my hero, he found what no other Chiropractor could find. I have had chronic pain in my right shoulder blade for years. He pin pointed the pain in 2 appointments, and went right to work to help me lesson the pain by 70% in just 6 appointments 2 times a week. There were tears in my right rotator cuff. He has taken the chance of me having surgery off the table. Anybody that needs a great, trusted Chiropractor that knows everything about the human body, needs to go see Dr. Todd.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Johnsonbaugh, DC?
Dr. Todd is extremely knowledgeable in his field and his treatment has changed my life for the better. Not only has he helped to eliminate the pain and discomfort that was holding me back, he has also helped me to understand the biomechanics of my body which has contributed to me being stronger and all around more healthy. I am very grateful for what he has done for me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Johnsonbaugh, DC?
I have being under Dr. Todd's care for three years. He is my go to doctor for any pain, stress, or immune system concerns. Every visit with him brings immediate relief both physically and mentally. He is very skillful and always helpful in the treatments I seek. He is a joyful, loving and humorous person. I recommend him to all my families and friends whoever needs care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Johnsonbaugh, DC?
Dr Todd is very professional, personable, informative. Always offering alternatives to holistic healing. Every visit leaves me empowered with information to health and joint care. Suffered with severe Knee pain. After a series of knee alignment adjustments, along with information and demonstrations on standing properly and muscle strengthening exercises I have been able to walk with very little reoccurring pain. With each visit the knee gets stronger and stronger thanks to Dr Todd.
????????,???????????,???????????????,????????????????,???????????
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Johnsonbaugh, DC?
Dr. Todd is very professional, informative and knowledgeable. He listens and strives to relieve my pain. My quality of life has greatly improved due to Dr. Todd Johnsonbaugh.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Johnsonbaugh, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Johnsonbaugh?

Your health is vital. I consider it a privilege and honor to be part of a patient's healthcare team. There is a saying in healthcare that patient's want to know you care before they care about what you know. It is my hope that this is always evident. Call (410) 720-5555.

• Chiropractic

Palmer College of Chiropractic West
1990
UMBC

Dr. Johnsonbaugh accepts

Dr. Johnsonbaugh accepts the following insurance:

Select
Blue Choice Advantage
Blue Choice Network POS
Blue Preferred PPO
CareFirst Maryland POS
Coventry Health Care
Southern Health PPO

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Maryland

Check if Dr. Johnsonbaugh treats your condition or procedure