Dr. Todd Haddon, DPM

Dr. Todd Haddon, DPM

Podiatry  |
Dr. Todd Haddon, DPM is a podiatry doctor who practices in Gilbert, AZ. He is 48 years old and has been practicing for 19 years. Read his story

2940 E Banner Gateway Dr Ste 200

Gilbert, AZ 85234

Learn about Dr. Haddon

See how frequently Dr. Haddon performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Foot Conditions
Achilles Tendinitis
high
Plantar Fasciitis
high

Dr. Haddon's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Haddon's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Haddon "Dr. Haddon is a podiatric physician with over 15 years of experience working with patients domestically and internationally. As a foot and ankle surgeon, my focus is on providing the best in surgical and nonsurgical treatments. Additionally, I maintain an early adopter philosophy, adopting the latest in medical technology innovation, giving them knowledge and access to all the best options in emergent healthcare, while providing patients with optimal care in foot and ankle medicine. In cases when surgery is required, I strive to provide the most advanced treatment available with minimally invasive procedures. My goal is simple: To get people back to their work, sport or daily activity as quickly and effortlessly as possible while restoring my patients to foot functionality and happiness."

This content was provided by Dr. Haddon "Dr. Haddon has learned to truly appreciate the importance of people's feet for not just their mobility, but also for their general health and well-being in how they enjoy their lives. "

• Podiatry

• Foot and Ankle Fracture Treatment, Open
  • Foot and Ankle Fracture and Dislocation Treatment
  • Foot and Ankle Ligament and Tendon Repair
  • Nail Avulsion and Excision

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• Dr. William Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1998
  • Northlake Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2001

Dr. Haddon has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Haddon does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Haddon and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Haddon's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Haddon to family and friends
Dr. Haddon's Performance
in mesa, az |
Dr Haddon did an excellent job of outlining what to expect of my planned bunion surgery, before, during and after the procedure. The surgery went quite well, as did all of my follow-up visits. I am thrilled with the outcome, and heartily recommend him for his medical expertise and people skills.
Brilliant doctor, up on all the latest medical advancements and extremely compassionate.
in Mesa az |
Dr Hoddon was a life saver , Because of him I’m functioning 100% and life is good again . Thank you for what you have done for me
in phoenix |
Dr.Haddon is a very good foot surgeon. My daughter is 13 yrs old with a genetic disorder called Sotos Syndrome... (the bones grow faster then her muscles) it will make the children's feet pronate. Dr. Haddon put in pins which TOTALLY fix her feet and ankles when she was young. Now she is almost 14 yrs old and has absolutely no foot problems today. We appreciate everything Dr. Haddon has done for us as a family :) The Pollards
in Mesa, AZ |
Dr. Haddon's bedside manor with my 13 year old son was excellent! Dr. Haddon was honest and kept him informed of the process. I couldn't have been happier.
in Gilbert, AZ |
Dr Haddon corrected my bunion and deformed toes which had resulted from years of Rheumatoid Arthritis. He was so kind and did such a beautiful job of giving me a new foot. I can now wear shoes that fit again and am no longer ashamed or embarrassed to reveal my toes. Thanks Dr Haddon !
in Gilbert, AZ |
Dr. Haddon did reconstruction surgery on my right foot in December 2015 and most recently my left foot in December 2016. Both were "grotesquely deformed" as he described them but I must agree. I had problems with my feet most of my adult life and as I got older they only got worse. It was time to do something and I was referred to Dr. Haddon by one of his colleagues. He did a great job on both. Personable and witty. I would recommend him to family and friends.
in Mesa, AZ |
I had a severe fracture dislocation when I tripped while out running. I was extraordinarily lucky to have Dr Haddon as my surgeon. Not only did he do an excellent job of repairing my leg, he has provided terrific followup. With my post-op visits he always takes his time, answers my questions, and tells me what to expect in the future. With his expert care, I expect to be running again. A surgeon that can make a long distance runner happy can make anybody happy!
in Mesa, AZ |
Extremely competent and balanced. Suggested a treatment that was simpler, less invasive, and very effective. In fact, I HAD BEEN TO FOUR OTHER SPEICALISTS, AND HADDON WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO RECOMMENDED IT!
Phoenix, AZ |
Amazing Dr!!!! Very knowledgeable and excellent with kids!!!!
in Surprise, AZ |
Good news: I was very pleased with Dr. Haddon. He tried to help me with my Achilles problem by performing the Tenex procedure. Dr. Haddon advised me that there was a 80% chance of it working. He made the experience easy. Bad news: unfortunately, it only worked for a short time. I am waiting to have the major Achilles surgery. I would highly recommend dr. Haddon. He tried to help me although I guess I'm one of the 20% that it doesn't work on.
Have you seen Dr. Todd Haddon, DPM?
Are you Dr. Haddon?