Chiropractic  |
Male
Dr. Todd Goldman, DC
Dr. Todd Goldman, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Medford, NY.

2799 Route 112 Ste 5

• HealthFirst
  • Oxford Health Plans

Learn about Dr. Goldman

• Chiropractic

Dr. Goldman does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for New York.

Education data for Dr. Goldman is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Goldman has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Goldman has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Goldman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Goldman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Goldman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Goldman to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Goldman's Performance
in New York coram |
I'm Marlenis De los Santos,me and my kids are being treated by dr Goldman, clinically in the medicine field he does an excellent job and not only that he makes me feel confident with all the problems I'm facing. It's an excellent place and his team/staff are prepared to make the patient feel good
in lake grove, ny |
Dr. Goldman is a fantastic doctor. He spent time with me explaining the procedure he was doing and the tools that he used. He never makes me feel as though he is rushing to get me out of the office. I highly recommend him.
in Commack, NY |
Dr. Todd Goldman has been my chiropractor for several years and he has repeatedly helped to lessen my back pain and other related issues. He is a very concerned and caring doctor who continually seeks new ideas to try to help his patients. I had been experiencing major pain from a knee replacement and the surgeon who did it did nothing to help me. Dr. Goldman referred me to another surgeon who discovered and fixed the problem just by looking at an x-ray. I highly recommend Dr.Goldman
in NY |
Dr Todd is simply the best. Staff is courteous and friendly.
in Manorville, NY |
Dr. Goldman is amazing!! Every time I leave his office I feel like a new person! Highly recommend him, especially for back problems - I can't thank him enough for relieving my lower back pains.
in East Patchogue, NY |
Dr. Todd Goldman helped me when I came in to the office with excruciating pain in my hip. It was so bad it woke me from my sleep at night. He treated me and relieved the pain after one visit. What a relief. He listens, is understanding and compassionate. He also provides non-invasive diagnostic testing if needed. Chiropractic care has helped me with migraine headaches, asthma, and allergies. Dr. Goldman answers my many questions and provides a maintenance plan if you have no insurance.
in Medford |
Dr Goldman is an excellent Chiropractor and runs a full service office ( Chiro, PT,massage, trigger point shots, spinal decompression) His staff Aura and Marlene are personable and very helpful. Both of them make you feel comfortable. Give Dr. Goldman a call and set up an appointment.
in Lake Grove, NY |
Awesome Dr! Always a pleasant, simple visit. Super fast service. I'm always in and out which works wonderfully with my busy schedule. Kind people, clean & organized office, knowledgeable staff. Highly Recommended! *****
in Coram, ny |
I'm a patient of Dr. Goldman and I would say that his staff are really nice and everytime I go he answers all my questions.
in Medford, NY |
Great office! I was a new patient, when I showed up I was greeted by a very friendly staff. Didn't have to wait long at all, Dr. Goldman listened to all of my symptoms and explained the treatment plan in detail. Would highly recommend Dr. Goldman to all of my friends and family!
in Kings park,ny |
I had tightness/numbness in my neck and chest. Dr.Goldman diagnosed it as a rotated sternum within seconds,gave me 2 adjustments and the symptoms immediately cleared up! A true healthcare Genius!
in Medford, NY |
I have been treating with Dr. Goldman and he has listen to me, treatment has been great and Iam seeing results , the staff are very friendly, I never have problem making an appointment or long waits
Very nice person, responsive to patients needs.
in Farmingville, NY |
Horrible worst dr, spends 30 seconds of that with you staff rude office filthy
Have you seen Dr. Todd Goldman, DC?
Are you Dr. Goldman?