Dr. Todd Cadwell, DC

Dr. Todd Cadwell, DC

Chiropractic  |
Male
Dr. Todd Cadwell, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Arvada, CO.

9660 Ralston Rd Unit 1

Arvada, CO 80004

Learn about Dr. Cadwell

• Chiropractic

Dr. Cadwell does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

Education data for Dr. Cadwell is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Cadwell has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Cadwell has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Cadwell does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Cadwell and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Cadwell's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Cadwell to family and friends
2.7
Dr. Cadwell's Performance
    FAIR
Black hawk,co |
I have been to Dr. Cadwells for years,and his associate Dr. Prada. Never had any issues our felt taken advantage of. Chiropractic medicine isn't going to cure my luxating rib, i will always have it, but it 100% helps the pain. I love that his practice has many tools available besides just getting adjusted. Dr.Cadwell is a very fast get to the point kind of guy. If you need to talk about your life for 30min,see dr.Prada. if you have had Chiropractic work before and know what you need,see cadwell.
Denver, CO |
I went to Dr. Cadwell in 2008 hoping he could help with my degenerative disc problem. After several visits I really didn't seem much improvement. Of course he said I needed more before I would notice any real improvement. I was dumb enough of to sign up for a years services to the tune of $6000.!! I then found out from another Orthopedic surgeon that decompression would do no good for my spine. Be aware of this practice and don't fall for the contract. Be careful!!!
Have you seen Dr. Todd Cadwell, DC?
Are you Dr. Cadwell?