Dr. Todd Bauer, DC

Dr. Todd Bauer, DC

Chiropractic  ·
Dr. Todd Bauer, DC is a chiropractor in Sauk City, WI and has been practicing for 14 years. He graduated from Palmer College of Chiropractic in 2004 and specializes in chiropractic, chiropractic sports medicine, and more.Read his story

809 Phillips Blvd

Sauk City, WI 53583

Learn about Dr. Bauer

Dr. Bauer's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Bauer "My Chiropractic Journey My first chiropractic experience happened after pulling a muscle playing Little League baseball at age 11. The chiropractor gave my instructions on how to massage, ice and stretch the muscle and also gave me my first adjustment. From then on I visited the chiropractor every couple weeks for a "tune-up". At the time, I didn't realize what a wonderful thing I was doing for myself, I just liked going. I did have my fair share of athletic injuries and chiropractic care helped me recover quicker. It wasn't until immunology class at Chiropractic College that I learned and truly understood why my regular visits where so important. It was there I learned that our body's defense system, the immune system, is controlled by the nervous system. And by getting adjusted regularly, my body was better equipped to fight all the germs a child and teenager encounter at school. I feel my regular chiropractic care was the reason why I didn't miss a day of school due to illness from 6th grade until the day I graduated from high school. Chiropractic Education I completed my undergraduate studies at University of Wisconsin – Whitewater and graduated with honors in 2000. I attended Palmer College of Chiropractic, "The Fountainhead of Chiropractic", in Davenport, Iowa where chiropractic was founded in 1895 and is the oldest chiropractic college in the world. While attending Palmer, I had the privilege of participating in the Clinic Abroad Program and was able to bring chiropractic care to the people of Cochabamba, Bolivia. I graduated in 2004 with honors and returned to Wisconsin to practice. Since graduating, I have continued my education and received training in multiple adjusting techniques, soft tissue treatment (Active Release Technique-ART), Temporomandibular Joint Disorder (TMJD), nutrition and posture. Practice Philosophy I believe being healthy is simple, but not easy. It is simple because all you have to do is eat right, move right and think right. However, it is not easy because all the modern conveniences we have grown to love and rely on have us eating unhealthy food, not moving and thinking negatively. Poor lifestyle choices puts a lot of stress on the body and that is what leads us to chiropractic. Stress causes interference (subluxations) in our nervous system. Our nervous system not only controls and coordinates all functions in the body, but it is also how we view the world around us. My focus for care works on two fronts. First, with gentle and safe chiropractic care we work to remove the interference to the nervous system so that the body functions optimally. Second, we need to address the lifestyle factors that are stressing the body negatively and remove them to the degree that we can. By doing so we give the body the best chance to be healthy. I enjoy the challenge of treating patients of all ages, but particularly like helping athletes achieve higher levels of performance. "

This content was provided by Dr. Bauer "We change lives by show exceptional care to all our patients.  We show detailed personal attention to each patient.  We know your time is important along with your health.  Starting now will keep you healthy later.  Prevent unwanted surgeries and pain free.  Stop in for your free consultation to see if we are right for you. "

• Chiropractic
  • Art Therapy
  • Chiropractic Rehabilitation
  • Chiropractic Sports Medicine
  • Functional Neurology
  • Nutrition
  • Physical Therapy

Dr. Bauer does not have any board certifications listed.

• Activator Methods Chiropractic Technique
  • Chiropractic Plus Kinesiology (CPK)
  • Chiropractic Subluxation Adjustments
  • Nutritional Counseling
  • Orthotic Treatment
  • Physical Therapy
  • X-Ray

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Wisconsin.

• University of Wisconsin Whitewater
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2000
  • Palmer College of Chiropractic
    Medical School | Graduated 2004

Dr. Bauer has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Bauer has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Bauer does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bauer and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bauer's Reviews