Todd Ball, PT

Physical Therapy ·  Male · Age 47

Todd Ball

SymFit Physical Therapy and Fitness

899 N Logan St Ste 115 Denver, CO 80203

Todd Ball, PT is a physical therapist in Denver, CO. He specializes in physical therapy, sports medicine, and more.

Todd Ball accepts

Todd Ball accepts the following insurance:

Buckeye Community Health Plan
Medicare
Humana PPO
Rocky Mountain Health Plans

No malpractice claims found for Colorado

Check if Todd Ball treats your condition or procedure

• Knee Pain
  • Neck Pain
  • Orthopedic Disorders
  • Shoulder Pain

We take a global approach to treating the foundation of muscoloskeletal conditions.  The issue is most often tracked back to an asymmetrical loading pattern in the low back and or neck that overloads nearby joints and soft tissue structures. &nb...

• Physical Therapy

Todd Ball?
Todd Ball's Performance
What People Say About Todd Ball, PT
RecentMost Helpful
The Corporate Wellness program has been wonderful to participate in. It's an easy way to build exercise into your day, and Todd focuses on ensuring that class members are learning the correct form and technique for various movements. Class is fun and has resulted in noticeable changes in both strength, form, and body shape! Manual therapy with Todd is also helpful to address injury and/or chronic issues (posture/alignment) that help to ensure that you get the most out of classes.
×Post a ResponseAre you Todd Ball, PT?
I highly recommend Todd and SymFit Physical Therapy. I have an overuse injury which is aggravated by my work as a musician. Todd has taught me the cause of my injury and how to correct the faulty posture and loading patterns that led to it. His manual therapy is amazing at releasing built up tensions. SymFit Physical Therapy has been more effective at treating and managing my condition than anything else I have tried. If you go to SymFit PT and try Todd's program, you will feel better!
×Post a ResponseAre you Todd Ball, PT?
My first visit to SymFit Physical Therapy was 4.5 years ago related to neck and lower back issues. Todd is experienced in manual therapy (putting the bones back where they go) as well as in addressing the source of the problem, poor posture and faulty loading patterns that put stress on the body. Through their pilates based exercise program, Todd walks each client through a system that strengthens the core and teaches the client how to correct postural issues and achieve optimum wellness.
×Post a ResponseAre you Todd Ball, PT?
over the past 8 years Ive had to attend many places for Physical Therapy. Genesis is the most efficent therapy ive ever done.i highly reccomend them.
×Post a ResponseAre you Todd Ball, PT?
I have learned to trust Todd with the treatments he has given me. He's very sure of what he does and why he is doing it. He's kind but at the same time has realistically high expectations.
×Post a ResponseAre you Todd Ball, PT?
Todd gets right to the issue and teaches through exercises how to prevent the problems from recurring.
×Post a ResponseAre you Todd Ball, PT?
Todd's program is really well organized and easy to follow. He gets to the root of your pain and helps you fix all the areas of your life that contribute to your injury. I'm a busy medical student, and the symfit lifestyle program is flexible and adaptable so that I can always make time for my exercises. I have never had a PT that treated my whole body like Todd does. Go see him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Todd Ball, PT?
I would recommend Todd because of how much better I feel, and how great the staff is.
×Post a ResponseAre you Todd Ball, PT?
Todd has helped me with several different injuries over the past few years. Each time he has helped me return to my pre-injury activity level. Instead of telling me everything I can't do, Todd asks what do you want to be able to do.
×Post a ResponseAre you Todd Ball, PT?
I have been seeing Todd on a regular basis of several years. He has consistently provided me with good care, helpful suggestions and a home program modified to my needs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Todd Ball, PT?
He helped me with a knee injury that was bugging me for years. Turns out how i was sitting was the problem.
×Post a ResponseAre you Todd Ball, PT?

How was your experience with Todd Ball?