Physical Therapy  |
Todd Ball, PT
Please visit my biography at http://www.symfitptandfitness.com/apps/mindbody/staff/100000000 to learn more about my background and role as the Clinical Director of SymFit Physical Therapy and Fitness

899 N Logan St Ste 115

Denver, CO 80203

• Buckeye Community Health Plan
  • Rocky Mountain Health Plans

Learn about Todd Ball

We take a global approach to treating the foundation of muscoloskeletal conditions.  The issue is most often tracked back to an asymmetrical loading pattern in the low back and or neck that overloads nearby joints and soft tissue structures.  Once we restore your ability to access neutral spine alignment and condition you to perform your activities of daily living without faulty asymmetrical loading your symptoms will likely resolve.

Your fitness program progresses to meet the challenges of you recreational and sport activities so that you are not at risk of returning to these patterns and re-injury when you return to them.

We provide manual therapy before our fitness and maintenance classes to ensure you do not challenge yourself functionally with joints out of alignment that force asymmetrical loading.  A joint out of alignment cannot dissipate forces efficiently which put the nearby muscles and joint in a position of mechanical inefficiency.  Over prolonged period of time these mechanical overloads turn in to medical diagnosis's/conditions.

• Physical Therapy
  • Athletic Training
  • Sports Medicine

Todd Ball does not have any board certifications listed.

• Ankle Injury
  • Knee Pain
  • Neck Pain
  • Orthopedic Disorders
  • Shoulder Pain

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• Florida International University College Of Medicine
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1998

Todd Ball has no awards or honors listed.

Todd Ball has no media or publications listed.

Todd Ball does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Todd Ball and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Todd Ball's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Todd Ball to family and friends
4.3
Todd Ball Says:

Thank you for completing my Patient Survey.  I am committed to ensuring each patient recieves the most appropriate and cost-effective treatment and conditioning program to help them meet their goals.  Do not contact me directly if you have any future physical therapy or fitness needs at todd@symfitpt.com.

Thanks again and have a symmetrical day!

Sincerely,

Todd Ball P.T.

Todd Ball's Performance
in Denver, CO |
The Corporate Wellness program has been wonderful to participate in. It's an easy way to build exercise into your day, and Todd focuses on ensuring that class members are learning the correct form and technique for various movements. Class is fun and has resulted in noticeable changes in both strength, form, and body shape! Manual therapy with Todd is also helpful to address injury and/or chronic issues (posture/alignment) that help to ensure that you get the most out of classes.
in Denver, CO |
I highly recommend Todd and SymFit Physical Therapy. I have an overuse injury which is aggravated by my work as a musician. Todd has taught me the cause of my injury and how to correct the faulty posture and loading patterns that led to it. His manual therapy is amazing at releasing built up tensions. SymFit Physical Therapy has been more effective at treating and managing my condition than anything else I have tried. If you go to SymFit PT and try Todd's program, you will feel better!
in Denver, CO |
My first visit to SymFit Physical Therapy was 4.5 years ago related to neck and lower back issues. Todd is experienced in manual therapy (putting the bones back where they go) as well as in addressing the source of the problem, poor posture and faulty loading patterns that put stress on the body. Through their pilates based exercise program, Todd walks each client through a system that strengthens the core and teaches the client how to correct postural issues and achieve optimum wellness.
in Highlands ranch CO. |
over the past 8 years Ive had to attend many places for Physical Therapy. Genesis is the most efficent therapy ive ever done.i highly reccomend them.
in Denver, CO |
I have learned to trust Todd with the treatments he has given me. He's very sure of what he does and why he is doing it. He's kind but at the same time has realistically high expectations.
in Denver, CO |
Todd gets right to the issue and teaches through exercises how to prevent the problems from recurring.
Houston, TX |
Todd's program is really well organized and easy to follow. He gets to the root of your pain and helps you fix all the areas of your life that contribute to your injury. I'm a busy medical student, and the symfit lifestyle program is flexible and adaptable so that I can always make time for my exercises. I have never had a PT that treated my whole body like Todd does. Go see him!
in Denver, CO |
I would recommend Todd because of how much better I feel, and how great the staff is.
in Denver, CO |
Todd has helped me with several different injuries over the past few years. Each time he has helped me return to my pre-injury activity level. Instead of telling me everything I can't do, Todd asks what do you want to be able to do.
Denver, CO |
I have been seeing Todd on a regular basis of several years. He has consistently provided me with good care, helpful suggestions and a home program modified to my needs.
in Littleton, CO |
He helped me with a knee injury that was bugging me for years. Turns out how i was sitting was the problem.
Have you seen Todd Ball, PT?
Are you Todd Ball?