Contact provider for availability

Dr. Todd Baird, PHD

Marriage & Family Therapy ·  Male

Dr. Baird
3500 Harrison Blvd Ste 105 Ogden, UT 84403

Dr. Todd Baird, PHD is a marriage & family therapist in Ogden, UT. He specializes in marriage & family therapy.

Dr. Baird accepts

Dr. Baird accepts the following insurance:

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Utah

Check if Dr. Baird treats your condition or procedure

• Marriage & Family Therapy

Dr. Baird's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Baird

4.0

Dr. Baird?
Dr. Baird's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Todd Baird, PHD
Very condescending, arguably abusive. Should NOT be in the helping professions.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Baird, PHD?
Receiving "therapy" from this man was the worst. I'll always regret trusting him. If I could do it all over again, I'd avoid him at all cost !
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Baird, PHD?
We have been meeting with a Todd as a family and he has been such a help to us. He is very down to earth, caring and has a great understanding of depression and anxiety. He has given us the knowledge and understanding we need so that we can communicate better as a family. It has been nothing but a positive experience for us. Todd comes with our highest recommendation.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Baird, PHD?
Doctor Baird is the best therapist we have been to. My wife has struggled with depression for the last couple years and we have seen several different therapists. Doctor Baird has been by far the best and very instrumental in helping my wife get better. He is absolutely brilliant and always knows the best way to help.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Baird, PHD?
Dr. Todd Baird is a level above great in his occupation. I write this review after battling with depression and PTSD and overcoming it! A true expert with Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, The copping tools and support given were unbelievable for my condition at the time. Response time was great and a true compassion is felt as you seek guidance. I have already recommended him to several friends and family. Everyone always comments on the remarkable success they achieve by following his tools.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Baird, PHD?
Dr. Baird really cares about his clients and has a sincere desire to help them. Dr. Baird is great at knowing when to listen and when to give advice. He puts so much effort into each client in order to provide them with the best care. I would highly recommend Dr. Baird to anyone looking for a therapist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Baird, PHD?
Dr. Baird is fantastic! He is extremely knowledgeable and I always feel empowered after our visits. He is intuitive and genuinely cares about helping others. He has been one of the most important and positive influences in my life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Baird, PHD?
I wrote the previous review on Dr Baird. I haven't figured out how to update my review with Healthgrades. I'm going to update it with a new review. After my visit with Dr Baird he called me and wanted to check on me. This visit was completely different from my first visit and I realized that what I thought had happened was not true. He explained the situation and made me feel much better. He was awesome! I walked away very happy. I know 2 other people that see him. They love him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Baird, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Baird?