Todd Arvidson, LMFT

Todd Arvidson, LMFT

Marriage & Family Therapy  ·
Todd Arvidson, LMFT is a marriage & family therapist in Auburn, CA. He specializes in marriage & family therapy.

251 Auburn Ravine Rd Ste 210

Auburn, CA 95603

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
  • Health Net
  • Magellan Health Services

Learn about Todd Arvidson

This content was provided by Todd Arvidson "SierraPsychSolutions was founded to offer excellent care and treatment to our clients - which range from individuals, families, groups, businesses and those looking for growth in their lives. We utilize many tools that are effective in establishing a working relationship founded on Trust and Respect, and we want to inspire a willingness to participate in dialogue that promotes health. It's that simple...that's it.

As a therapist I also promote collaboration--healthy dialogue in an effort to gain clarity around what your life "healthy" looks like so that you to make your own choices.  I believe the healthy choices in life offer the most freedom--however are often the most difficult.  Thats why support, encouragement, empathy, and understanding are foundational in my approach to therapy.

I truly love my work--which is also my client's work.  People gettting healthy, more content, clear, and confident to live the life they choose.  "

• Marriage & Family Therapy

Todd Arvidson does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for California.

• Trinity International University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1994
  • The Arlinngton Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1996
  • Masters Degree Trinity International University
    Other Education | Completed 1996

Todd Arvidson has no awards or honors listed.

Todd Arvidson has no media or publications listed.

Todd Arvidson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Todd Arvidson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Todd Arvidson's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Todd Arvidson

4.0

Todd Arvidson?
Todd Arvidson's Performance
What People Say About Todd Arvidson, LMFT
RecentHighestLowest
Todd pretended to be my friend, but ended up hurting a lot of innocent people with his very poor counseling skills. He was gullible and believed lots of lies. Eventually those he hurt were exonerated and have healing, and those he enabled are in worse shape than ever. I reached out to him and his...Read More
Steve in Auburn – Apr 19, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Todd Arvidson, LMFT?
I have recommended Todd Arvidson to several friends and family. I’m very grateful for the help we received from Todd. He was very personable, caring & warm, but kindly direct w/o overwhelming us. He also has an appropriately good sense of humor. We both had very big issues and he helped us...Read More
Char in Auburn, CA – Feb 09, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Todd Arvidson, LMFT?
Todd was extremely helpful to me in learning to handle my anxiety and depression. He was welcoming to both me and my boyfriend, who had never seen a therapist before and was very nervous.
May 07, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Todd Arvidson, LMFT?

How was your experience with Todd Arvidson?