Tirzah Jacob, MA

Individual CounselingFemaleAge 50

Individual Counseling

Tirzah Jacob, MA is an Individual Counselor in Portland, OR. Her office accepts new patients.

Tirzah Jacob, MA

Balance for Healthy Living, PC

3939 NE Hancock St Portland, OR 97212

Traditional Therapy – done online

Traditional Therapy – done online

No malpractice claims found for Oregon

Check if Tirzah Jacob treats your condition or procedure

Tirzah Jacob's conditions and procedures:

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Adult Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Behavior Modification
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Depression
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Generalized Anxiety Disorder
  • Grief
  • Grief Therapy
  • Individual Therapy
  • Marriage Break-Up
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • PTSD Treatment
  • Relationship Issues
  • Sleep Disorders
  • Stress
  • Stress Management
  • Substance Abuse

Tirzah Jacob accepts

Tirzah Jacob accepts the following insurance:

Coventry Health Care
Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield

Tirzah Jacob's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Tirzah Jacob

I Feel Better
I wasn't sure what to expect from therapy. I have friends who said it helped them a lot, so they encouraged me to try it. I found Tirzah's information online & liked what I read. After our first meeting, I was comfortable with her & felt encouraged that I could work out some stuff I was feeling bad (and so sad) about. During my appts, Tirzah made it feel easy to open up & talk. She helped me to think about different ways I could tackle my relationship woes & also frustration with my employer. It was nice to be able to vent without feeling judged. Even better, was that I learned some hands-on ways to deal with my frustration, which I discovered was holding me back. I was able to use more effective ways to handle what felt overwhelming. I'm happy to report, my results are good! I found a new job (that I love!) and my husband & I both feel more positive about our relationship. Things can still feel hard, but I'm way more confident now. I got this! Ask for help - it's totally worth it!
Oct 23, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Tirzah Jacob, MA?
From the start, Tirzah explained how therapy works and was easy to talk to. This helped me feel comfortable with continuing. She took time to get to know me, and asked a lot of questions about my life. It felt like she genuinely cared and was interested. Tirzah is knowledgeable and helped me understand how & why things can feel hard. She helped me learn new ways to work on problems and now I feel much less stressed and more confident in myself, even when life throws a new challenge my way
Portland, OR – Oct 22, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Tirzah Jacob, MA?

How was your experience with Tirzah Jacob?

Asking for help takes courage, as it means acknowledging and accepting that there's a problem that can no longer be resolved in isolation. Inevitably,...Read more

Tirzah completed a Master's Degree in Counseling Psychology from Lewis & Clark College in Portland, Oregon.

Please see her website for more information about her practice.

• Individual Counseling