Dr. Tina Yan Li, PHD

AcupunctureFemale

Acupuncture

Dr. Tina Yan Li, PHD is an Acupuncturist in Canyon Lake, CA. Her office accepts new patients.

Dr. Tina Yan Li, PHD

Canyon Lake Pain Care Clinic

31740 Railroad Canyon Rd Ste 3 Canyon Lake, CA 92587

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Acupuncturists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Dr. Li treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Li accepts

Dr. Li accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
Advantage Preferred DirectAccess Plus PPO
Blue Cross Blue Shield of California PPO
Select PPO

Dr. Li's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Li

I was in a construction accident and 2016 I have been in pain ever since and have not been able to sleep through at night because of pain my feet hurt my back hurt doctor Li did acupuncture on my feet and back I got almost an immediate reaction my back was still tight but the pain was gone by the second or third visit my back started loosening up last night was the first night and yours that I slept the night through without being in pain I would highly recommend doctor Li to anyone that's having pain I have already recommended her for several friends and family she is a great doctor to work with she did not waste any time getting my pain under control without having to take medication if I could give Dr Li a higher recommendation I would gladly do so
Henry – Oct 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tina Yan Li, PHD?
Dr. Li is healer of pain. The office and procedure rooms are warm, and cozy with very calming music. You will be greeted by Dr. Li as soon as you enter and are given consultation. Dr. Li is charming and warm with her clients. She moves quickly and painlessly, and then you relax. When she returns to your room to remove the pin you are given strong, manipulation.I had a neck injury in June, 2016, that grew worse with tingling in both hands. 3 PT sessions didn't help. In 1 session I was healed!
Judith Golden in Menifee, CA – Dec 01, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tina Yan Li, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Li?

• Acupuncture

1993
Shandong University Of Traditional Chinese Medicine

Is Dr. Tina Yan Li, PHD accepting new patients?

Dr. Tina Yan Li, PHD generally accepts new patients on Healthgrades. You can see Dr. Li's profile to make an appointment.

Does Dr. Tina Yan Li, PHD accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Dr. Li accepts your insurance.

Where is Dr. Tina Yan Li, PHD's office located?

Dr. Li's office is located at 31740 Railroad Canyon Rd Ste 3, Canyon Lake, CA 92587. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Dr. Tina Yan Li, PHD offer telehealth services?

Dr. Li has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Dr. Tina Yan Li, PHD?

Canyon Lake Pain Care Clinic

Pain Care Clinic Acupuncture31740 Railroad Canyon Rd Ste 3 Canyon Lake, CA 92587