Podiatry  |
Dr. Tae Song, DPM
Dr. Tae Song, DPM is a podiatry doctor who practices in Redding, CA. He is 53 years old. Dr. Song is affiliated with Mercy Medical Center Redding.

Redding

429 Redcliff Dr Ste 100

Redding, CA 96002

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
  • Health Net

Learn about Dr. Song

Comfortable, compassionate, quality care.

Dr. Song's Experience

Dr. Song's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Podiatry

• Podiatry

Dr. Song does not have any board certifications listed.

• Achilles Tendinitis

• Foot and Ankle Fracture Treatment, Open
  • Foot and Ankle Fracture and Dislocation Treatment
  • Foot and Ankle Ligament and Tendon Repair
  • Nail Avulsion and Excision

No malpractice history found for California.

Education data for Dr. Song is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Song has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Song has no media or publications listed.

• Korean

Dr. Song does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Song and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Song's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Song to family and friends
3.1
Dr. Song's Performance
in Yreka, CA |
Dr. Song? What more could you ask for. Stood up for me with workers comp. Explained my options. Very professional. professional, knowledgeable, friendly staff in office and at surgery center. Personally I don't think you could ask for anything more for a positive outcome and the process of getting there.
in Redding, ca |
This doctor pushes surgery and has his mind made up before you get there, He told me if it did not heal in a certain time that was it. He was annoyed that I was using my foot, I stayed off of it for weeks and lost time at work, The swelling went down and he still pushed surgery, I got another opinion, The other doctor was a surgeon and said it was the type of metatarsal fracture that almost always heals eventually even with use and it did NICELY!
in Redding, CA |
Had foot surgery 4 1/2 yeRs ago. Rebuilt metatarsal and it is ok. Reconstructed two toes additionally and they have never been good. They don't bend. They are numb as are the ones on either side. Sometimes even painful. One is now pointing up, one down. Hard to put shoes on. This has affected my walking gait detrimentally. Wish I had never let him talk me into the additional surgery
in Redding, CA |
My name is Charles Baist, this a continuation of my previous review. as I was explaining my $350.00 inserts came will a heel. I can't fit the insert in my shoe with a heel attached. I told Dr. Song I couldn't and he said I needed to buy a shoe that was deeper so the insert would fit! I looked but there is no such thing! there shouldn't have been a heel on the inserts in the first place. Dr. Song didn't do any Diabetic foot care on my feet. $550.00 later I have inserts I can't use and calluses.
in Redding, CA |
He is very friendly, easy to understand, and explains your options depending on the case. I have been seeing him for 3 years now and he has been amazing, I fully trust him and everything he has done for me has left me with pain free feet!!
in Redding, Ca |
I had a double bunionectomy and also had 6 other toes operated on both feet. My feet are in worse shape pain wise than before surgery!!! I have to have both big toes re-operated on for he never fused the joints under the plates that were put inand the plates will eventually snap. This is the reason I have so much pain in those toes. Some of my toes don't even touch the ground and it's been 15 months. Horrible dr and his patients pay the price!!!!
Anderson, CA |
Dr Song did a ankle surgery in 2014. Did not realign foot with my leg. Was told for 11 months it would improve. The dr ,put a screw in ankle so there was no chance of the foot realigning to leg. I have had two other surgeons review stated the surgery was totally done wrong. Had surgery this Jan.the new dr, had to remove all hardware and cut heel bone off and replace in another direction and realign front part of foot.. It has been a little over 2 months and I;m walking with straight foot.
Not very clean or sterile. He took a tool out of the draw unwrapped scraped my toe , which was infected and put it back in the draw. He's not gentle or kind at all.
Have you seen Dr. Tae Song, DPM?
Are you Dr. Song?