Audiology  |
Female
Tina Chan, AUD
Tina Chan, AUD is an audiology provider who practices in Encino, CA.

16030 Ventura Blvd Ste 610

Encino, CA 91436

Learn about Tina Chan

• Audiology
  • Audiology (Hearing Aid Fitting)
  • Audiology Technology
  • Hearing Instruments

Tina Chan does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for California.

• University Of California, San Diego
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • University Of Washington
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Loma Linda Mc

Tina Chan has no awards or honors listed.

Tina Chan has no media or publications listed.

• Cantonese
  • Tagalog

Tina Chan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Tina Chan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Tina Chan's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Tina Chan to family and friends
Tina Chan's Performance
Minneapolis, MN |
I visited this Sonus office because my hearing aid broke and since I’m from out of town, I was hoping it could be repaired in time for a business conference I was to attend later that week. I was concerned about the amount of money it would cost to purchase a new hearing aid, especially in time for the conference so I was happy when I could express this concern to my audiologist Tina Chan, who heard me out without starting a sales pitch. She was kind as she told me she understood and explained t
Van Nuys, CA |
I first took my grandpa to Dr. Chan's office and she was so terrific. She was able to help my grand better and has so much patience, seriously she is some kind of miracle worker. My grandpa doesn't like most doctors but he really loves going to his audiologist now. I ended up taking my mother to her office and she was also able to help her hear better with hearing aids. If you are a looking for an audiologist, I really recommend Dr. Tina Chan. She has a beautiful office.
in Van Nuys |
I would like to share my thoughts on Dr. Chan. She is such a caring and experienced audiologist. She takes her time to get to you know and take care of your questions, concerns, and hearing loss. I would confidently recommend her to anyone and she really put my mind at ease. Thank you!
Reseda, CA |
I don't often write reviews, but I have to hand it to Dr. Chan. Her compassion and professionalism is rare and hard to come by these days in the busy medical field. She is so incredibly patient and used all her resources to go above and beyond to make sure I was taken care of. She knows how to run her office smoothly and I am grateful for her kindness and skill. I highly recommend her to anyone with hearing loss.
in Woodland Hills, CA |
Got a full ear and hearing evaluation. Tina was very professional about explaining the steps, the process, and checking in on me throughout the tests. She was very courteous and competent and able to answer all of my questions. Would definitely recommend her.
in calabasas |
Doctor was very on time and spoke to me in Chinese. She was able to address my concerns and help me hear better. she found out all my insurance information too.
in Glendale, CA |
Was quick service. Nice Doctor. Provided quality treatment for my bad hearing. Gave my kids candy.
Have you seen Tina Chan, AUD?
Are you Tina Chan?