Tina Chan, AUD

Audiology ·  Female

Tina Chan
16030 Ventura Blvd Ste 610 Encino, CA 91436

Tina Chan, AUD is an audiology in Encino, CA. She graduated from University Of Washington and specializes in audiology, audiology technology, and more.

At a glance

• Low wait times . Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy . Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Tina Chan accepts

Tina Chan accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
Blue Cross Blue Shield of California PPO

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Tina Chan treats your condition or procedure

Tina Chan's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Tina Chan

Tina Chan?
Tina Chan's Performance
What People Say About Tina Chan, AUD
I visited this Sonus office because my hearing aid broke and since I’m from out of town, I was hoping it could be repaired in time for a business conference I was to attend later that week. I was concerned about the amount of money it would cost to purchase a new hearing aid, especially in time for the conference so I was happy when I could express this concern to my audiologist Tina Chan, who heard me out without starting a sales pitch. She was kind as she told me she understood and explained t
×Post a ResponseAre you Tina Chan, AUD?
I first took my grandpa to Dr. Chan's office and she was so terrific. She was able to help my grand better and has so much patience, seriously she is some kind of miracle worker. My grandpa doesn't like most doctors but he really loves going to his audiologist now. I ended up taking my mother to her office and she was also able to help her hear better with hearing aids. If you are a looking for an audiologist, I really recommend Dr. Tina Chan. She has a beautiful office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Tina Chan, AUD?
I would like to share my thoughts on Dr. Chan. She is such a caring and experienced audiologist. She takes her time to get to you know and take care of your questions, concerns, and hearing loss. I would confidently recommend her to anyone and she really put my mind at ease. Thank you!
×Post a ResponseAre you Tina Chan, AUD?
I don't often write reviews, but I have to hand it to Dr. Chan. Her compassion and professionalism is rare and hard to come by these days in the busy medical field. She is so incredibly patient and used all her resources to go above and beyond to make sure I was taken care of. She knows how to run her office smoothly and I am grateful for her kindness and skill. I highly recommend her to anyone with hearing loss.
×Post a ResponseAre you Tina Chan, AUD?
Got a full ear and hearing evaluation. Tina was very professional about explaining the steps, the process, and checking in on me throughout the tests. She was very courteous and competent and able to answer all of my questions. Would definitely recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Tina Chan, AUD?
Doctor was very on time and spoke to me in Chinese. She was able to address my concerns and help me hear better. she found out all my insurance information too.
×Post a ResponseAre you Tina Chan, AUD?
Was quick service. Nice Doctor. Provided quality treatment for my bad hearing. Gave my kids candy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Tina Chan, AUD?

How was your experience with Tina Chan?

• Audiology