Tina Alessi, CNM

Midwifery •  Female • Age 64

Tina Alessi

The Women's Care source

111 Madison Ave Ste 308 Morristown, NJ 07960

Tina Alessi, CNM is a midwife in Morristown, NJ. She specializes in midwifery.

• Hospital satisfaction Patients said they were highly satisfied at this doctor's hospital. See hospitals
  • Practices at top hospital Labor and Delivery Excellence Award™ See hospitals
  • Practices at top hospital America's 250 Best Hospitals Award™ See hospitals

Tina Alessi accepts

Tina Alessi accepts the following insurance:

EmblemHealth

• Birth
  • Encounters for Normal Pregnancies
  • Excessive Menstrual Bleeding
  • Menopause
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Normal Labor

3.8

Tina Alessi?
Tina Alessi's Performance
What People Say About Tina Alessi, CNM
I have been receiving services from Tina since 2009 and have moved from one practice to another just to continue with her. She delivered my last two kids and I wish I would have known her to deliver my first baby. She's extremely caring and personable, and has always made me feel at ease. I love that she sits and talks to me every visit. You can tell she loves what she does. I have recommended her to many of my friends and family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Tina Alessi, CNM?
I have severe anxiety when it comes to going to the gynecologist. I came in for an annual and I let her know that I was very nervous and she just looked at me like I was crazy. she made me feel like that wasn’t normal. So while I’m sitting there panicking she just stared at me, not trying to comfort me in any way. My blood pressure was taken before the exam which was, of course, very high. She told me that that wasn’t normal and dangerous, so that of course made me even more terrified. The nurse came back and took my blood pressure again not even a minute after the exam, so of course it was still high. Then she came back in and told me I need to stop taking my birth control because I could have a stroke. I don’t walk around with high blood pressure, i see a physician regularly and it is always normal. If she had any knowledge of people with anxiety, or was just a little compassionate and not trying to get me out the door, this experience would have been a lot smoother. Won’t come back
×Post a ResponseAre you Tina Alessi, CNM?
I have been a patient of Tina's for over a year now, she placed an IUD for me and I could not be happier! Such a good experience knowing I was in good hands at the Women's Care Source, I would highly recommend the practice for any one in need of an OBGYN.
×Post a ResponseAre you Tina Alessi, CNM?
Tina delivered my baby in Morristown in April. She was not my primary doctor at the practice but she was on call the day of my delivery. She was awesome. She kept me calm and encouraged me throughout the whole process. She always explained what was going on and made me feel comfortable, in what is obviously an uncomfotable situation. She comes off as a no BS woman and I loved that about her. She had the strong energy that I needed while delivering my baby! I have switched now from my doctor in the practice and will be seeing her from now on!
×Post a ResponseAre you Tina Alessi, CNM?
I can’t say enough good things about The Womans Care source as a whole but Tina is truly exceptional! She makes you feel so comfortable and really takes the time to listen to all your questions and concerns.
×Post a ResponseAre you Tina Alessi, CNM?
I've been w. Tina since I was 19 through all walks of life - through my college years and right on through to adulthood. She's always been more than just a midwife, she cares about her patients and takes an active interest in their lives, mine included! I will never forget one particular visit I had with Tina years ago - I was almost married to a man i had been with for 6 years when I found out he had been running around. I went to Tina because I was scared he gave me some kind of STD and I remember hardly being able to hold it together. I was just so sad - my relationship was over, I was 32 and devastated. I thought my chances of having kids were over and I couldn't hold back the tears as it all spilled out before my pap LOL. Tina wouldn't even examine me until she made sure I was ok. She told me, "You WILL have babies," w. such conviction that I instantly believed her, and she was right - she will deliver my first baby in October. She's just the best of the best!! Team Tina!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Tina Alessi, CNM?
When I joined Women's Care Source I expected to see a Doctor at all of my apts since I never requested or preferred a Midwife. Due to preeclampsia I was induced early and Tina was the one there to deliver my baby that weekend. In the end I could not have asked for a better experience. Tina helped me through my anxieties about labor and made the whole experience so positive. If anyone has any doubts about a midwife I STRONGLY suggest you rethink this. If I have another baby I 100% will see Tina!
×Post a ResponseAre you Tina Alessi, CNM?
Love Tina. Been going to her for probably at least 10 + years. She delivered my Son and the experience was amazing due to her knowledge and care. Always makes me feel comfortable and I feel I can ask her any question (even embarrassing ones) and will get an honest and non judgemental response. Never rushes me either....she is generous with her time. :)
×Post a ResponseAre you Tina Alessi, CNM?
Look elsewhere. She will not include you in her conversation. Your body doesn't matter to her; only her opinion. She could also dress and act more professional. She refuses to discuss a matter with you because only her quick opinion which is over dramatic is all she is concerned about. Terrible experience and I'd never return here.
×Post a ResponseAre you Tina Alessi, CNM?
Bad. I waited over two weeks for the appt. The woman on the phone (not office receptionist) was very nice. But she told me I'd be seeing a doctor. Shame on me for not researching & seeing that Alessi is a midwife. Would have been fine had she given proper care. I went for abnormal bleeding, paid cash, and she wouldn't do a pap or any other test I requested. Acted dismissive a& not interested in treating me or addressing my concerns. Since the appt my condition has worsened. Waste of time and $.
×Post a ResponseAre you Tina Alessi, CNM?

How was your experience with Tina Alessi?

Tina Alessi, CNM is a midwife in Morristown, NJ. She specializes in midwifery.

• Midwifery

The Women's Care source

• Sun: 9:00am - 5:00pm

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Tina Alessi treats patients.

68% Patient experience rating, 1% lower than the national average

• Patient Safety Excellence Award™ (2019, 2018)

77% Patient experience rating, 8% higher than the national average

• America's 250 Best Hospitals Award™ (2019, 2018, 2017)
  • America's 50 Best Hospitals Award™ (2019, 2018, 2017)
  • Labor and Delivery Excellence Award™ (2017)