Dr. Tin Quach, DPM

Dr. Tin Quach, DPM

Podiatry  |
Male
Dr. Tin Quach, DPM is a podiatry doctor who practices in Mcallen, TX.

533 Pecan Blvd

Mcallen, TX 78501

• American Republic
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
  • CHAMPVA

Learn about Dr. Quach

See how frequently Dr. Quach performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Bunion
Hammer Toe
Foot Conditions

Dr. Quach's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Podiatry
  • Podiatric Surgery

Dr. Quach does not have any board certifications listed.

• Achilles Tendinitis

• Nail Avulsion and Excision
  • Wound Care and Management

• Barry University / School Of Graduate Medical Science
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Quach has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Quach has no media or publications listed.

• French
  • Swedish
  • Vietnamese

Dr. Quach does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Quach and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Quach's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Quach to family and friends
4.0
Dr. Quach's Performance
in edinburg, tx |
Dr. Quash immediately diagnosed the problem that had been ongoing for several years and that I had consulted with other podiatrists about. He set up the procedure for a few days later. X-rays were taken, correct antibiotics were prescribed. Dr. Quash and his staff were excellent at answering questions. Procedure went well with little to no discomfort and recovery time and outcome were exactly as described. I am impressed with the knowledge and competency of Dr. Quash and his staff.
in Donna |
Wonderful doctor very patient and knowledgable in his area of practice. Our family loves him!
in Visalia, CA |
Dr was great with my 7 yr old son made him feel very comfortable prior to the procedure and my son was at ease so that made me a very satisfied patient!!!
in Mcallen, TX |
Dr. Quach is a highly skilled, highly effective physician and surgeon. I suffered for months with a severe foot infection that no other doctor could cure. Dr. Quach had the job done in two weeks. When he cut the tendons of my toes, my toes straightened out right away. It was a painless and quick procedure. His office is very well organized with a friendly staff. I highly recommend this doctor, whether you need any foot treatment or just a second opinion. He will not disappoint you.
in Weslaco, TX |
I had a hammertoe to my left foot that was causing discomfort. Dr. Quach performed surgery a few months ago. He is gifted with numerous qualities such as respectful patience, knowledgeable, extremely competent and caring for his patients well being. I am thankful to Dr. Quach and his staff for taking extremely good care of me and making me feel like family.
in Pharr, TX |
I took my 12 yr. old son for a foot sprain . I was given an appointment that same morning that I called. The staff is very friendly and even brought him a wheelchair as soon as they saw he couldn't put pressure on his foot . Thank you to Dr.Quach for explaining the course of treatment and making my son's first visit to the foot center enjoyable. I will definitely recommend him to family and friends.
in McAllen, TX |
A few weeks ago, I went to see Dr. Quach because of a painful bunion. His staff was courteous and welcoming. He is very knowledgeable and was sympathetic of my pain. After discussing options, questions/answers, I opted for surgery. Surgery was performed well and without complications. I am now pain free and cannot thank him enough for what he's done. I'd certainly recommend him to friends/family as he seems honest and truly concerned with healing. A good outcome depends on him and ME as his pt.
in McAllen, TX |
Dr. Quach, is a very knowledgeable and good doctor. I went to see him for a wound I had in my toes of my left foot and he cured them in 2 weeks where other doctors took years and could not cure them. I'm very satisfied with the results and definitely recommend to family and friends.
Mcallen, TX |
Was given steroids for inflammation. I felt he took my injury lightly. Had me on bed 3 complete days and said pain would be gone. Im still in pain. I havent gone back after 3 times because i felt i wasn't improving. I asked about orthotics and he said i didnt need them. I bought some dr scholls custim fit ones and i have some relief from pain now. I dont recommend him. No xry, ct, ultrasound or mri was done. No rest off work.
in Weslaco, TX |
Dr. Quach helped me get back on my feet again which I was terrified that I would never walk without pain. Dr. Quach very professionally diagnosed me, treated me, and now I am on my way to being a happy walking person. Also, he advised me on what economical shoes to wear and it made a lot of difference. 5 stars to Dr. Quach!
in McAllen, TX |
Dr. Quach lacks and the staff are extremely disorganized. My operation was supposed to fix a bone which was causing a foot ulcer. Seven months later, the ulcer returns. So, what bone did they operate?
This patient's surgery was performed well over a year ago by a doctor who is no longer in this practice not Dr. Quach. Staff did everything to accommodate this patient's numerous requests. On a daily basis, we strive to provide our patients with the best service possible. We encourage our patients to provide feedback on the service provided while in the office so that we are able to address issues and make their experience as pleasant as possible.
in Mcallen, TX |
EXCELLENT EXPERIENCE, VERY PATIENT , VERY EXPLANATORY AND HELPFUL HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
Have you seen Dr. Tin Quach, DPM?

Visit Dr. Quach

Dr. Quach accepts 17 insurance carriers
  • American Republic
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
    Blue Advantage HMO
    Blue Choice
  • CHAMPVA
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA
  • HealthSmart
    Preferred PPO
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • Molina Healthcare