Dr. Timothy Tribiano, PHD

Psychology ·  Male · Age 51

Dr. Tribiano

Timothy Tribiano, Ph.D., P.A.

2401 W Bay Dr # 100-117 Largo, FL 33770

(727) 776-1968

Dr. Timothy Tribiano, PHD is a psychologist in Largo, FL and has been practicing for 17 years. He graduated from Auburn University in 2002 and specializes in psychology, counseling, and more.

At a glance

• Recent Reviews . Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews
  • Low wait times . Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.

Dr. Tribiano accepts

(727) 776-1968

Dr. Tribiano accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
United Healthcare EPO
United Healthcare HMO
United Healthcare POS
United Healthcare PPO

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Tribiano treats your condition or procedure

• Grief
  • Grief Therapy
  • Individual Therapy
  • Panic Attack
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychotherapy Services

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Tribiano

Dr. Tribiano?
Dr. Tribiano's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Timothy Tribiano, PHD
I am in counseling with Dr. Tim Tribiano for chronic depression, anxiety and stress. He listens to me and is able to direct me to think about my issues and learn ways to best cope with them and improve my quality of life. He is a thoughtful listener and is willing to provide resources and information such as books and activities so I can deal with the difficulties I face. I would strongly recommend him. MJF
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Tribiano, PHD?
I started working with Dr. Tribiano about a year ago during Cancer treatment after moving to FL from WI. I am not a stranger to therapy and I have worked with a number of therapists. From early childhood tramas, to seeking a broader understanding of depression & anxiety, to a deeper awareness of life patterns, chronic habits, dependency & addiction ~ Dr. T is at the top of my list. Kind, patient, compassionate ~ a pleasure & honor to work with for mental, emotional, physical & spiritual growth.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Tribiano, PHD?
Tim is patient and understanding. He has strong boundaries yet is one of the most compassionate people I have ever met. He is trustworthy and committed to helping me find my way.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Tribiano, PHD?
Dr Tribiano is the most patient and understanding therapist I have seen. I feel free to open any subject with him. He listens and genuinely cares about you as a person. That is not easy to find. I’ve been to several drs. So , believe me, I do not want to lose him, and neither will you .
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Tribiano, PHD?
Tim Tribiano is an exceptional person. He is absolutely the best psychologist I have ever met. His insight and experience not only in managing life's many obstacles, but also in the area of plant-based eating has made a profound and positive affect on my life. I credit Tim with making me feel better than I ever have both physically and emotionally. He truly cares about his patients and always goes above and beyond to help. You will not find a better human being or psychologist than Tim.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Tribiano, PHD?
Dr. T is easy to talk to. No judgments, no fake care, really does want to help you.I sought out someone to help me relieve crying almost Dailey with a broken heart.He is helping me look for answers and discover what it is I crave for my heart and soul. Refreshing to have Dr. Tribiano willing to listen. I would highly recommend for anyone having a loss or trauma or just wants to discover a path to walk ahead and not behind.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Tribiano, PHD?
Dr. TImothy Tribiano is by far the best Psychologist I have ever been a patient of. He is a great listener,extremely compassionate, provides thought provoking and enlightening insight while suggesting various approaches,options & suggestions in assessing & bringing to light potential underlying causes of my issues, concerns,traumatic life events & general life struggles. He is super supportive & extremely approachable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Tribiano, PHD?
Dr .Tribiano has been an integral part of my mental health recovery.I trust him implicitly with my issues and troubles. His gentle manner and his willingness to walk through my issues with me is invaluable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Tribiano, PHD?
My experience with Tim has been excellent! He listens carefully and well. His responses are well thought out and pertinent to the issue at hand. Tim is helpful, concerned and really let's you know that he is in your corner...also Tim has a great sense of humor which comes in handy when you are fighting your demons. Tim's always in there with you.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Tribiano, PHD?
Dr. Tribiano has been helping me with my depression and anxiety. He's an excellent listener and makes great suggestions. He really cares about his patients and is easy to talk to. I highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Tribiano, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Tribiano?

• Psychology