Dr. Timothy Tribiano, PHD

PsychologyMaleAge 53

Dr. Tribiano

Timothy Tribiano, Ph.D., P.A.

2843 Alt 19 Palm Harbor, FL 34683

(727) 776-1968

Dr. Timothy Tribiano, PHD is a Psychologist in Palm Harbor, FL. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Tribiano to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Psychologists in your area

"In therapy, I place great emphasis on the healing properties of the therapeutic relationship. While empirically validated techniques are essential to positive outcomes, my goal is to ensure that your experience and pe..."

- Dr. Timothy Tribiano, PHD

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Tribiano treats your condition or procedure

• Grief
  • Grief Therapy
  • Individual Therapy
  • Panic Attack
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Relationship Issues
  • Relaxation Therapy
  • Stress
  • Stress Management

Dr. Tribiano accepts

(727) 776-1968

Dr. Tribiano accepts the following insurance:

Preferred PPO
United Healthcare PPO

Dr. Tribiano's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Tribiano

Dr. Tribiano

Consistently over the years Dr. Tim has helped me control my eating disorder. I was in critical need of gaining weight I was told in my recent hospital stay because I didn't take time to keep up my therapy with him for two years and have now in a month gained the weight and changed my life because of his care. Even personal problems to admit my power of being good to myself again. Absolutely remarkable is his gift of being an expert counselor psychologist! Recommend highly without a doubt. I will keep up my maintenance visits.
Katie – Sep 18, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Tribiano, PHD?
I cannot say more about my treating physician. If you have personal issues and you need personal help to assist you or resolve the issue. I would then say to you. Look no further. I have been a patient of Dr. Tim for more than eight years, he is great. Please allow me to explain. When I came to Dr. Tim, I had many issues. First, I am a retired Marine, who have suffered for many years with PTSD, secondly, I had personal issues. Oh, before I forget Dr. Tim keeps every visit strictly confidential and to me this is a plus. Continuing; I was mad, hurt and much angry when I had my first initial visit with Dr. Tim, he was warm and present. I wanted to hurt myself and others. Over the years he helps me with these symptoms I had for many years. He has help me restore my marriage and now I have a better relationship with my wife and kids. He has help me fight claims that was pending before I meet him concerning VA, Workers-Comp and others claims and I am much thankful for him. Eugene
Eugene Smalls – Sep 08, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Tribiano, PHD?
Dr. Tribiano is amazing! From the first visit I felt so comfortable with him, despite having virtual visits. He was always listening and really helped me dig deeper into my trauma, and has helped me overcome it & become a better person. He taught me so many skills to help improve my relationships & my day-to-day anxieties that will stick with me for life. I highly recommend Dr. Tribiano
MF – Aug 25, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Tribiano, PHD?
I would like to give Tim more than 5 stars. Before meeting Tim, I thought life was years and years of a long, slow, torturous death. I tried other counseling with others which merely delayed my desire for suicide. Tim promised me he would work with me as long as it takes, and he has kept his word. I have discovered that it IS possible for me to experience real happiness sometimes. Having Tim for a psychologist has been worth every penny I have spent on office visits with him.
Apr 13, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Tribiano, PHD?
Tim is an excellent counselor. I have been seeing him for 3 years and he has helped me immensely. Highly recommended.
Mar 13, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Tribiano, PHD?
I am in counseling with Dr. Tim Tribiano for chronic depression, anxiety and stress. He listens to me and is able to direct me to think about my issues and learn ways to best cope with them and improve my quality of life. He is a thoughtful listener and is willing to provide resources and information such as books and activities so I can deal with the difficulties I face. I would strongly recommend him. MJF
Oct 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Tribiano, PHD?
I started working with Dr. Tribiano about a year ago during Cancer treatment after moving to FL from WI. I am not a stranger to therapy and I have worked with a number of therapists. From early childhood tramas, to seeking a broader understanding of depression & anxiety, to a deeper awareness of life patterns, chronic habits, dependency & addiction ~ Dr. T is at the top of my list. Kind, patient, compassionate ~ a pleasure & honor to work with for mental, emotional, physical & spiritual growth.
Pam G in Largo, FL – Dec 07, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Tribiano, PHD?
Tim is patient and understanding. He has strong boundaries yet is one of the most compassionate people I have ever met. He is trustworthy and committed to helping me find my way.
Lori in St. Petersburg, FL – Oct 15, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Tribiano, PHD?
Dr Tribiano is the most patient and understanding therapist I have seen. I feel free to open any subject with him. He listens and genuinely cares about you as a person. That is not easy to find. I’ve been to several drs. So , believe me, I do not want to lose him, and neither will you .
Cheryl Riley – Sep 25, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Tribiano, PHD?
Tim Tribiano is an exceptional person. He is absolutely the best psychologist I have ever met. His insight and experience not only in managing life's many obstacles, but also in the area of plant-based eating has made a profound and positive affect on my life. I credit Tim with making me feel better than I ever have both physically and emotionally. He truly cares about his patients and always goes above and beyond to help. You will not find a better human being or psychologist than Tim.
Mike in Clearwater, FL – Aug 26, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Tribiano, PHD?
Dr. T is easy to talk to. No judgments, no fake care, really does want to help you.I sought out someone to help me relieve crying almost Dailey with a broken heart.He is helping me look for answers and discover what it is I crave for my heart and soul. Refreshing to have Dr. Tribiano willing to listen. I would highly recommend for anyone having a loss or trauma or just wants to discover a path to walk ahead and not behind.
Ronni in clearwater, FL – Aug 17, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Tribiano, PHD?
Dr. TImothy Tribiano is by far the best Psychologist I have ever been a patient of. He is a great listener,extremely compassionate, provides thought provoking and enlightening insight while suggesting various approaches,options & suggestions in assessing & bringing to light potential underlying causes of my issues, concerns,traumatic life events & general life struggles. He is super supportive & extremely approachable.
Dunedin,Fl – Mar 02, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Tribiano, PHD?
Dr .Tribiano has been an integral part of my mental health recovery.I trust him implicitly with my issues and troubles. His gentle manner and his willingness to walk through my issues with me is invaluable.
Fraanz B. in Largo, FL – Nov 19, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Tribiano, PHD?
My experience with Tim has been excellent! He listens carefully and well. His responses are well thought out and pertinent to the issue at hand. Tim is helpful, concerned and really let's you know that he is in your corner...also Tim has a great sense of humor which comes in handy when you are fighting your demons. Tim's always in there with you.
Margaret in Clearwater – Nov 11, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Tribiano, PHD?
Dr. Tribiano has been helping me with my depression and anxiety. He's an excellent listener and makes great suggestions. He really cares about his patients and is easy to talk to. I highly recommend him.
Lauren in Clearwater, FL – Nov 08, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Tribiano, PHD?
Dr. Tribiano is an incredible therapist and a remarkable human being. Warm, kind, sensitive, professional, and intelligent, he has made a significant difference in my life via our counseling sessions. I have referred a number of friends to him and they adore him as much as I do. If you’re struggling and need help or guidance, do yourself a favor and call Dr. Tim. He truly is one-of-a-kind.
J in Largo, FL – Nov 08, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Tribiano, PHD?
Dr. Tribiano is one of the most amazing therapists I can honestly say I ever met. He is extremely compassionate, an excellent listener, always makes me feel safe, and answers all my questions while maintaining healthy boundaries. His care and concern always leaves me confident that I am heard and truly understood.
N in Florida – Nov 08, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Tribiano, PHD?
Tim is extremely patient and helpful. He listens.
Clearwater,FL – Nov 07, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Tribiano, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Tribiano?
Provider explaining information to patient