Chiropractic  |
Dr. Timothy Terlep, DC
Dr. Timothy Terlep, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Spring Hill, FL. He is 53 years old and has been practicing for 29 years. Dr. Terlep is affiliated with Oak Hill Hospital.

Terlep Chiropractic, PA

8466 Northcliffe Blvd

Spring Hill, FL 34606

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Terlep

As a chiropractic physician, it's my commitment to work in partnership with patients to alleviate pain, truly improve function and assist in patients being able to express their true health potential. To that end, we employ the latest technologies available for spine and disc care, multiple chiropractic physicians of various specialties, on site medical providers, pre and post-operative physical therapy, and digital diagnostic capabilities on site. Ours is a health partnership with our patients.

• Chiropractic
  • Neurology

Dr. Terlep does not have any board certifications listed.

• Whiplash

• Palmer College Of Chiropractic
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1988
  • Palmer Co
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1988

Dr. Terlep has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Terlep has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Terlep does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Terlep and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Terlep's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Terlep to family and friends
Dr. Terlep's Performance
in Spring Hill, FL |
Finally getting some neck pain relief! I find Terlep Chiropractic to be efficient, friendly, and knowledgeable. Kudos!
Tampa, FL |
Dr Terlep and staff are by far the best choice for chiropractic and wellness care. The quality of care is second to none.
in Weekie Wachee, FL |
I have found Terlep Chiropractic to be an excellent place to go for all your chiropractic needs. The front desk is manned by a fellow named Dustin, and he is definitely in charge. Any questions, problems, concerns, etc. can either be answered by Dustin, or he will find the person who can answer your needs. Now ... go in back for your PT time, and a young woman by the name of Shannon will make sure that you get exactly what you need for physical therapy. Shannon is very knowledgeable about physic
in Spring Hill, FL |
Every time I come in for an appointment, the staff always greets me in a very warm and friendly way. It makes me feel right at home. I am always treated with the utmost respect. When called in, the staff has always taken care of me, very quick and very efficient. From the back staff, to the front and every Dr that you see, even as you pass them in the hall, are so polite and friendly. I have received chiropractic care for many years, from the north to the south, this office has given me the b
in Brooksville, FL |
I am extremely grateful to the Terlep team for the plan outlined and followed to get me "back on my feet!" After I experienced a painful injury in another chiropractic office, I was skeptical about completing the physical therapy regimen. However, it proved to be successful in alleviating my pain & correcting structural issues. The staff and doctors are very professional, courteous, responsive, friendly. For the first time in over a year and a half, I am pain-free and walk "normally!" RECOMMEND!
in Spring Hill, FL |
Awesome office staff. Very experienced and caring physician!!
in Weeki Wachee, FL |
Dr. Terlep and his staff approach a person's well being by utilizing a holistic approach. They aren't just there to "crack" your neck or back. Since going to Terlep Chiropractic I have experienced relief from back and neck pain which has afforded me a more active lifestyle. Terlep Chiropractic has become vital to keeping my body balanced, flexible and functioning at its best!
in Spring Hill, FL |
The procedures were through and helpful. I feel they are doing what needed to be done since my lower back pain has eased remarkable. Thanks to all
in Brooksville, fl |
They walk through everything step by step and explain all you need to know. Definitely takes care of you.
in Spring Hill, FL |
He is very professional yet compassionate. He has helped me with back and sciatic pain and with maintenance keeps me pain free without surgery. He has all the latest and best equipment for your needs. His staff is very friendly and professional. If you have pain Dr. Terlep is the one to see.
in Spring Hill,Florida |
Dr.Grosceclose is my doctor in this office. He has gotten rid of terrible headaches from auto accidents, falls. What I like most is because of post menopause osteoporis the manipulations are gentle but yet very effective. I recommend this Doctor and his staff to everyone that tells me I'm doing so good. Ann Marie Van Horn
Have you seen Dr. Timothy Terlep, DC?
Are you Dr. Terlep?