Dr. Timothy Terlep, DC

Chiropractic ·  Male · Age 55

Dr. Terlep

Terlep Chiropractic, PA

8466 Northcliffe Blvd Spring Hill, FL 34606

Dr. Timothy Terlep, DC is a chiropractor in Spring Hill, FL and has been practicing for 31 years. He graduated from Palmer College of Chiropractic in 1988 and specializes in chiropractic and neurology.

Dr. Terlep's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Terlep

Dr. Terlep?
Dr. Terlep's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Timothy Terlep, DC
After car accident, I am being treated for whiplash and was diagnosed by ortho Dr that I needed a shoulder replacement for a double tear in my rotator and had only about 20% use of my arm. Thanks to Dr Terlep, I now have 85-90% usage of my arm. The staff is great! Keep in mind it takes several visits. Just like any injury, it takes time to heal. Would highly recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Terlep, DC?
I have had severe neck and back pain for many years. Having retired to FL I found the Terlep chiropractic facility in Spring Hill right in my new home town. I have been extremely pleased with the services provided, with the adjustments to my spine, the decompression to my neck and the physical therapy to rehab certain muscles in my shoulders and hands. I will gladly recommend the Terlep practice to my friends, family and others as the opportunity arises
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Terlep, DC?
I was diagnosed with a slight curvature, narrowing disc space, and several compression fractures in my spine. I had experienced the professionalism and quality of care at Terlep Chiropractic when my Husband injured his back & hip. I was happy when my case was referred to Dr Stookey, the physician who helped my Husband. Terlep is a complete health center focused on healing the body in a more natural way, through spinal manipulation and physical therapy. And the best post procedure massage. Thanks
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Terlep, DC?
From the wonderful employees at the front desk, Dustin and Selina to the Doctors especially Dr. Stuckey, and the amazing therapists Cha and Cin to the best massage theripist NOLA. The staff now in place are simply the best.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Terlep, DC?
This office is one of a kind facility! They offer an array of services from chiropractic care to physical therapy to even a Nurse Practitioner on staff to accommodate any needs one might have! Recently after an auto accident, I was referred to this facility and I am beyond glad I decided to come here! The chiropractic manipulation & physical therapy have decreased my pain levels and increased my mobility ten-fold! The doctors are well knowledged and the staff is over-the-top! Recommend for sure!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Terlep, DC?
I have had more interactions with doctors,nurse practitioners,nurses,interns,etc than you could shake a cane at. The staff at Terlep Chiropractic are stellar at what they do. The atmosphere encourages wellness and every person employed is genuinely happy to be there for YOU and it is obvious from the empathetic bedside manner of the Doctors, Massage Therapists & Nurse Practioners to the Staff at the front desk. They have numerous techniques to get you better. There is no better place to go.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Terlep, DC?
I would and have recommended people to Dr Terlep because the care is centered on your personal needs. the front desk is always pleasant and accommodates your scheduling. Dr. Stookey listens to my pain requests n focuses on the proper care I need. The therapy staff is awesome they are friendly n want to take care your pain so you can have relief. The environment is always welcoming.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Terlep, DC?
They were caring and very helpful. When one treatment left an especially painful spot, they worked on it to relieve the pain.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Terlep, DC?
This group is awesome! They are caring and the massage therapists are top notch!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Terlep, DC?
I have been going to Terlep chiropractic for a couple years now and always get great treatment. They are always able to fit me in. When your in pain you can’t work around someone else’s schedule like my last chiropractor wanted me to do.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Terlep, DC?
Always a good visit they make dealing with my accident easier
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Terlep, DC?
My experience with Terlep has been fantastic! I’m feeling less pain and the massages help my stress and tension melt away!
Great staff !!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Terlep, DC?
I have been a patient for over 5 years and very satisfied with the staff and facility. Over that time I have recommended 3 patients to the practice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Terlep, DC?
The people here were very nice to me, helpful in explaining what was wrong and how I could improve, and timely and adjustable in their appointments. It was a very good first experience with chiropracty!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Terlep, DC?
Terlep Chiropractic is welcoming from the time you walk through the doors until you leave. The facility itself is clean. The staff if friendly and very helpful. The Doctors on staff are very knowledable. They take time to answer all your questions and listen to your concerns. I love that not only are there doctors for chiropractic adjustments, but also massage and physical therapists as well!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Terlep, DC?
The office is always so clean and smells like fresh lemongrass. All of the staff are very friendly & professional. Very easy to schedule appointments at your convenience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Terlep, DC?
The facility is beautiful, the staff are very friendly, and I felt very comfortable going there.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Terlep, DC?
I won a free package at men's night and have come back due to feeling great
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Terlep, DC?
Always look forward to going! Great friendly staff!!!
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Terlep?

As a chiropractic physician, it's my commitment to work in partnership with patients to alleviate pain, truly improve function and assist in patients being able to express their true health potential. To that end, we employ the latest technologies av...

• Chiropractic

1985
Indiana University / School of Medicine
1985

Dr. Terlep accepts

Dr. Terlep accepts the following insurance:

Aetna PPO
Blue Preferred Patient Care PPO
Blue Select
Coventry Health Care
Group Plan PPO

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Terlep treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Terlep's conditions and procedures:

• Manipulation Adjustment of Back and Neck
  • Physical Therapy
  • Whiplash

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Terlep treats patients.

Oak Hill Hospital