Counseling  |
Male
Dr. Timothy Teague, PHD
Dr. Timothy Teague, PHD is a counseling provider who practices in Waterford, VA.

16159 Hamilton Station Rd

Waterford, VA 20197

Learn about Dr. Teague

• Counseling

Dr. Teague does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

Education data for Dr. Teague is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Teague has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Teague has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Teague does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Teague and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Teague's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Teague to family and friends
2.8
Dr. Teague's Performance
Springfield, VA |
I would not recommend Timothy Teague. I experienced a strange vibe, too, and a hostile tone on more than one occasion. When issues arose that contradicted his opinions, he was judgmental, overly critical and shaming. He did not even disguise it with his body language, tone of voice and facial expressions. He would not accept or even validate alternative perspectives. He was contentious; he took sides and shamed. It just fanned the flames of an already smoldering situation.
Gainesville, VA |
Dr. Teague provided no actual help or advice. Dr. Teague takes sides and will not honestly examine a situation from all perspectives. His extremely confrontational and inappropriate attitude was unprecedented among the counselors that I have seen before. He actually lost his temper and began YELLING! I absolutely do not recommend Dr. Teague to anyone who wants to have a counselor to honestly work through issues without extreme bias towards one side of a conflict.
in Purcellville, VA |
Dr. Teague has good intentions but we did not click. I felt an uncomfortable, strange, negative, aggressive vibe between us and after giving it some time, realized he was more interested in making his point than listening and collaborating. I truly felt attacked! I've seen other counselors periodically and even though I was eager to look at my issues and willing to be vulnerable, my experience with him was ultimately terrible. Nice guy but I cannot recommend him. Good luck on your journey!
Chantilly, VA |
I really enjoy his approach. He clearly knows what he's doing and I went to him for many years. It all depends on what personality you like in a counselor and he's really friendly. I'm impressed and will see him again if I move back to the area.
Have you seen Dr. Timothy Teague, PHD?
Are you Dr. Teague?