Timothy Six, CH

ChiropracticMaleAge 65

Timothy Six

Six Chiropractic PC

1424 10th Ave S Great Falls, MT 59405

Timothy Six, CH is a Chiropractor in Great Falls, MT. Be sure to call ahead with Timothy Six to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Chiropractors in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Montana

Check if Timothy Six treats your condition or procedure

Timothy Six accepts

Timothy Six accepts the following insurance:

Timothy Six's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Timothy Six

Timothy Six

I have suffered from migraines my whole life and go through phases where I will have clusters that go on for week or months. This last cluster had been particularly rough and I was so tense in my neck and shoulders my doctor suggested we try something new instead of medication and see a chiropractor. I had tried chiropractors in the past and did not have very pleasant experiences with them. I shared this with my doctor and he suggested Dr. Six. I have only been seeing Dr. Six for about a month but I was completely surprised when after my first visit I woke up without a migraine and without the medication I usually need to take. Dr. Six took X-rays of my neck and back discovering a whiplash injury from 10 years ago that I was completely unaware of. After seeing him consistently my headaches and migraines have almost completely disappeared and my back feels the best it has felt in years.
Ashley – Apr 22, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Timothy Six, CH?
Dr. Six is wonderful. I had back pain for years and years that effected my personal and work life. After a few visits my back felt the best it had felt in ten years. Dr. Six also explains exactly what is going on with your back to help you better understand the issue. I highly recommend Dr. Six
Jan 30, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Timothy Six, CH?
In less than 2 weeks my pain issues were resolved. In the past it was 3 months with a Physical Therapist. Dr. Six, explains everything in easy to understand terms and doesn't rush you through your questions. Very personable and knowledgeable. Thank you for healing my pain.
Victoria – Oct 02, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Timothy Six, CH?
After a fall left me in pain and barely walking and after I saw the walk in clinic doctor and orthopedic specialist who verified nothing was broken or cracked, at the advice of a friend I sought out Dr Six. In less than two months he had me walking upright and without any pain. I would recommend Dr Six for any of your chiropractic needs!
WJS – Nov 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Timothy Six, CH?
I had an issue with dizziness which doctors and a CAT scan could not diagnose. Dr. Six examined me and found the issue with my neck. After a few treatments I was back to normal and able to go back to work. He cares enough to schedule appointments on his days off if I needed it.
David D – Sep 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Timothy Six, CH?
Dr. Six has been great. You can tell that this is his passion and that he truly cares about his patients. He is a great listener. I came in with a couple minor complaints and he has gone above and beyond to pinpoint the exact areas that need adjustment to get me back on my feet. I can't remember the last time I have felt this well. Only regret is not making my initial appointment sooner in life. Have been recommending him to everyone I come across! Great experience! Thank you Dr. Six!!
Vanessa in Great Falls, MT – Mar 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Timothy Six, CH?
Years ago I had HORRIBLE EXPERIENCES with a Chiropractor and have been ANTI-Chiropractor since. My family and friends all know that even as a last resort I’d NEVER let a Chiropractor touch my body again. Long story short I was introduced to Dr. Tim Six and feel great. No gimmicks, no pain, no manipulation and he WANTS HIS PATIENTS TO FEEL GOOD AGAIN!
Beth Rood in MT – Mar 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Timothy Six, CH?
I have had back problems for over a year, going to medical doctors and chiropractors with out any real help. A friend recommended Dr Six and after four visits i am feeling a remarkable improvement in movement and pain. I strongly recommend Dr Six .
Dave Whitt in MT – Mar 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Timothy Six, CH?
Great service feeling exceptionally better thanks Six!
Jan 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Timothy Six, CH?
Six cares about all of his patients and goes above and beyond to get them back on their feet again after injury.
S.S. – Dec 21, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Timothy Six, CH?
Doc Six is great. I have been a patient for 10+ years and have no complaints. Quick and easy appointments. He even worked on my 4 week old infant son who was having issues turning his head after birth. What a difference that made for him in just a couple appointments. Definitely recommend Dr. Six!
Haven in Fairfield – Nov 06, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Timothy Six, CH?
Dr Six is BY FAR the absolute best chiropractor in the state. I personally know that several people travel from out of state to seek his treatment. Also, local chiropractors send their patients to Dr Six when they cannot fix them. No other chiropractor that I’m aware of will take an X-ray to determine the exact issue and Dr Six does! He can set individual vertebrae that need it, not all the rest that don’t. Nobody else can fix me, nobody else! He keeps me going at 100% w/o surgery!
Shane in Great Falls, MT – Jun 13, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Timothy Six, CH?
Dr Six is a caring professional that takes excellent care of his patients,.
Great Falls – Oct 24, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Timothy Six, CH?
Dr. Six is great and completely flexible with scheduling! He is always there when patients need him and I appreciate the help he has given me and my family! I have been seeing him for a little over a year and he's a great listener and takes great time to listen to my concerns and needs!!
Jane in Great Falls, MT – Jan 19, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Timothy Six, CH?
receptionist clearly hates her job. rudest person i have ever met involved in customer service Its very dissapointing that dr. six would allow her to act the way she does. on 2 different occasions i tried to pay for my service in full and they couldnt provide me with my change. left me with no choice but to use it as a credit or they would charge me xtra for not paying in full. very bad business ethics and he now lost 3 customers over this and i will never recommend another.
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Long wait times
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
great falls – Mar 23, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Timothy Six, CH?

How was your experience with Timothy Six?

• Chiropractic