Dr. Timothy Six, DC

Chiropractic ·  Male

Dr. Six
1424 10th Ave S Great Falls, MT 59405

Dr. Timothy Six, DC is a chiropractor in Great Falls, MT. He specializes in chiropractic.

At a glance

• Recent Reviews . Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews
  • Trustworthy . Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Dr. Six accepts

Dr. Six accepts the following insurance:

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Montana

Check if Dr. Six treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Six's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Six

Dr. Six?
Dr. Six's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Timothy Six, DC
I had an issue with dizziness which doctors and a CAT scan could not diagnose. Dr. Six examined me and found the issue with my neck. After a few treatments I was back to normal and able to go back to work. He cares enough to schedule appointments on his days off if I needed it.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Six, DC?
Dr. Six has been great. You can tell that this is his passion and that he truly cares about his patients. He is a great listener. I came in with a couple minor complaints and he has gone above and beyond to pinpoint the exact areas that need adjustment to get me back on my feet. I can't remember the last time I have felt this well. Only regret is not making my initial appointment sooner in life. Have been recommending him to everyone I come across! Great experience! Thank you Dr. Six!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Six, DC?
Years ago I had HORRIBLE EXPERIENCES with a Chiropractor and have been ANTI-Chiropractor since. My family and friends all know that even as a last resort I’d NEVER let a Chiropractor touch my body again. Long story short I was introduced to Dr. Tim Six and feel great. No gimmicks, no pain, no manipulation and he WANTS HIS PATIENTS TO FEEL GOOD AGAIN!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Six, DC?
I have had back problems for over a year, going to medical doctors and chiropractors with out any real help. A friend recommended Dr Six and after four visits i am feeling a remarkable improvement in movement and pain. I strongly recommend Dr Six .
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Six, DC?
Great service feeling exceptionally better thanks Six!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Six, DC?
Six cares about all of his patients and goes above and beyond to get them back on their feet again after injury.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Six, DC?
Doc Six is great. I have been a patient for 10+ years and have no complaints. Quick and easy appointments. He even worked on my 4 week old infant son who was having issues turning his head after birth. What a difference that made for him in just a couple appointments. Definitely recommend Dr. Six!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Six, DC?
Dr Six is BY FAR the absolute best chiropractor in the state. I personally know that several people travel from out of state to seek his treatment. Also, local chiropractors send their patients to Dr Six when they cannot fix them. No other chiropractor that I’m aware of will take an X-ray to determine the exact issue and Dr Six does! He can set individual vertebrae that need it, not all the rest that don’t. Nobody else can fix me, nobody else! He keeps me going at 100% w/o surgery!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Six, DC?
Dr Six is a caring professional that takes excellent care of his patients,.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Six, DC?
Dr. Six is great and completely flexible with scheduling! He is always there when patients need him and I appreciate the help he has given me and my family! I have been seeing him for a little over a year and he's a great listener and takes great time to listen to my concerns and needs!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Six, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Six?

• Chiropractic