Timothy O'Connor, LCSW

PsychotherapyMaleAge 51

Timothy O'Connor
Telehealth services available

Timothy O'Connor, L.C.S.W., P.A.

1919 Ne 45th St Ste 120 Fort Lauderdale, FL 33308

Timothy O'Connor, LCSW is a Psychotherapist in Fort Lauderdale, FL. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Timothy O'Connor to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Psychotherapists in your area

Review Highlight

"Over the years, I have seen several counselors for a variety of reasons. Tim is the first counselor I have ever gone to who has actually made a real difference..."

- Mark in Ft Lauderdale, FLSee more reviews

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Offers Telehealth
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Timothy O'Connor treats your condition or procedure

Timothy O'Connor's conditions and procedures:

• Adjustment Disorder
  • Adolescent Counseling
  • Anxiety Attack
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Crisis Intervention
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
  • Gender Dysphoria
  • Grief Therapy
  • Hypnosis (Medical Hypnotherapy)
  • Individual Therapy
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Panic Attack
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Stress Management
  • Trauma Rehabilitation
  • Traumatic Shock

Timothy O'Connor accepts

Timothy O'Connor accepts the following insurance:

Behavioral Health

Timothy O'Connor's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Timothy O'Connor

4.5

Timothy O'Connor?
  • Appointment scheduling (21)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (21)
  • Explained conditions well (21)
  • Appointment was rushed (3)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (3)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (3)
When you think of a psychologist, you immediately conjure up an image of a patient, a good listener, and a great deal of compassion. While Dr. Timothy O’Conner carries all of these traits and qualities to possess what one would call “ a good psychologist,” his ability to practice the modern approach of phycology through RRT treatment has re-shaped the way one would traditionally tackle couples counseling, depression, and addiction. In my experience, this approach, along with the life coaching provided during our sessions, has set Dr. Tim apart from other doctors in his field. I can’t stress enough the impact that Tim has made in my life. I suffered from child abuse at an early age, severe depression, and the loss of a toxic relationship that left me broken, confused and distressed. In the span of 6-8 months, I found myself staring at the mirror in front of a completely new person who was content, in control of his thoughts, and gripping life by the horns. Thank you Dr.Tim!
Dennis – Jan 25, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Timothy O'Connor, LCSW?
My visits with Tim were great. He is a wonderful therapist, easy to talk to and get comfortable with. He is an amazing human being, compassionate, very professional and talented in his field. I had a bunch of issues to deal with but his patience and willingness to help got me to the beautiful place I am in right now. A lot to thank Tim for. :-)
Jun 12, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Timothy O'Connor, LCSW?
Amazing therapist and social worker. Caring and compassionate!! Goal oriented and successful in treating all forms of psychological issues. Highly recommend Tim!!
May 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Timothy O'Connor, LCSW?
I'm not the type of person that has ever written reviews or given star ratings for people, businesses, products, etc. However, after going to Tim O'Connor on a regular basis for therapy, I was moved to write a review so people know how great my experience has been. Tim is an incredible therapist. I have been to other psychotherapists and none of them compare to him. His ability to listen, provide advice and help you feel better is amazing. I give the highest possible recommendation for him.
Patient – Jan 16, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Timothy O'Connor, LCSW?
Does an excellent job. Really knows his stuff. Very professional, personable, and understanding. Keeps up with current developments in his field. An excellent practitioner.
sing in Ft Lauderdale, FL – Sep 21, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Timothy O'Connor, LCSW?
I have been meeting with Tim for about a year. The experience has been magnificent. He understands and empathize with my concerns. My experience with him has caused a metamorphosis of positive changes for me both mindful & behavioral. Meeting with Tim is my safe haven where i can express all my secrets and know there safe with him. I am meeting with Tim on a regular basis for emotional stability as well as my evolution to balance and positive thinking. RAPID RESOLUTION THERAPY session amazing
Scott in Oakland Park, Florida – Feb 11, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Timothy O'Connor, LCSW?
Over the years, I have seen several counselors for a variety of reasons. Tim is the first counselor I have ever gone to who has actually made a real difference in my life. He sets a very comfortable atmosphere, he is very generous with his time, and he uses a unique type of therapy that has worked wonders for me. I highly recommend Tim as a psychotherapist.
Mark in Ft Lauderdale, FL – Jan 11, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Timothy O'Connor, LCSW?

How was your experience with Timothy O'Connor?

I honor the therapeutic relationship with each of my clients, understanding that this above all else facilitates the process of growth and change. I provide...Read more

• Psychotherapy