Timothy Needham, AUD

Audiology (Hearing Aid Fitting) ·  Male · Age 34

Timothy Needham

Help U Hear Center

29670 S Wixom Rd Wixom, MI 48393

Timothy Needham, AUD is an audiology (hearing aid fitter) in Wixom, MI and has been practicing for 6 years. He graduated from Western Michigan University in 2013 and specializes in audiology (hearing aid fitting), hearing & speech therapy, and more.

Timothy Needham accepts

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Michigan

Check if Timothy Needham treats your condition or procedure

• Hearing Screening
  • Hyperacusis
  • Tinnitus
  • Tympanometry

Dr. Timothy Needham, Au.D., CCC-A, F-AAA, is a licensed audiologist with the State of Michigan and nationally board certified with the American Speech Language Hearing Association (ASHA) and The American Academy of Audiology. Hailing from Naperville,...

• Audiology (Hearing Aid Fitting)
  • Hearing & Speech Therapy

Timothy Needham?
Timothy Needham's Performance
What People Say About Timothy Needham, AUD
RecentMost Helpful
Terrific experience working with Dr. Tim. Very knowledgeable and patient. Offered me a variety of choices custom tailored to my lifestyle. Highly reccomend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Timothy Needham, AUD?
So very surprised when I walked in to this office 4 days ago....with my mind full of doubt. I have been dealing with several doctors in the past year with illness and surgeries, and as good and trustworthy they are, I have never experienced the care, time, honesty and personal attention that Dr. Tim gave me. This is my first day with two hearing aids and so far, I believe it was the best decision. Hearing problems? Help U Hear and Dr. Tim...is the place to go!
×Post a ResponseAre you Timothy Needham, AUD?
I struggled with going to even get a hearing test. I knew I suffered from hearing loss and knew I would need hearing aids, and that is why I steered away. I felt I was too young for them, but Dr. Tim Needham and his staff were great! Very professional! Answer all my question, took time to explain the whole process with me. He was every accommodating to my schedule! I now have my hearings and they work well! I would definitely recommend Dr. Needham for all your hearing needs!
×Post a ResponseAre you Timothy Needham, AUD?
Dr. Tim Needham is the utmost in professionalism, his genuine concern with patients is rare to say the least. Dr. Needham had answers to all my questions and has help restore my hearing to it's natural level. It's been a life changer for me. A visit to the Help u hear center in Wixom may change your life for the better.
×Post a ResponseAre you Timothy Needham, AUD?
I am a veteran and a retired nurse Dr Needham is very thoughtful and knowledgeable and patient oriented I would definitely recommend him to other people as I know they would be very comfortable with him and his office staff
×Post a ResponseAre you Timothy Needham, AUD?
Dr needham is a wonderful dr and very caring with his patients. My mom received her hearing aids and I haven't seen her this happy in a long time. It's helped our whole family. He takes time to listen and to explain everything you need to know. We are very happy and greatful to have found him
×Post a ResponseAre you Timothy Needham, AUD?
My mom recently got hearing aids from Dr. Tim & our experience was above and beyond our expectations! She is legally blind so Dr. Tim came to our home (so I can't rate the office visit portion below) to do the evaluation and fitting. He first flushed out her ears and that alone helped improve her hearing. Dr. Tim is very knowledgeable and personable. We were thrilled with the results. The hearing aids are easy to use and have made a dramatic change in her relationships. Thank you Dr. Tim!!! :)
×Post a ResponseAre you Timothy Needham, AUD?
I highly recommend Dr. Needham. He is knowledgeable and I trust his expert advice and recommendations. He is kind and so patient while getting his patients adjusted to their new hearing aids. He listens and does his very best to help his patients transition from poor hearing to actually hearing the birds singing and oh so much more. I didn't remember what I was missing! This is my first set of hearing aids and I am so grateful to Dr. Needham!
×Post a ResponseAre you Timothy Needham, AUD?

How was your experience with Timothy Needham?