Timothy Needham, AUD

AudiologyMaleAge 35

Timothy Needham

Help U Hear Center

29670 S Wixom Rd Wixom, MI 48393

Timothy Needham, AUD is a Audiology in Wixom, MI. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Timothy Needham to book an appointment.

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Michigan

Check if Timothy Needham treats your condition or procedure

• Hyperacusis
  • Tinnitus
  • Tympanometry

Timothy Needham accepts

Timothy Needham accepts the following insurance:

National (BlueCard) PPO

Timothy Needham's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Timothy Needham

Timothy Needham?
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (8)
  • Explained conditions well (8)
  • Listened & answered questions (8)
    Terrific experience working with Dr. Tim. Very knowledgeable and patient. Offered me a variety of choices custom tailored to my lifestyle. Highly reccomend him.
    Tony R in Commerce Township, MI – Jan 05, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Timothy Needham, AUD?
    So very surprised when I walked in to this office 4 days ago....with my mind full of doubt. I have been dealing with several doctors in the past year with illness and surgeries, and as good and trustworthy they are, I have never experienced the care, time, honesty and personal attention that Dr. Tim gave me. This is my first day with two hearing aids and so far, I believe it was the best decision. Hearing problems? Help U Hear and Dr. Tim...is the place to go!
    Caroline Pribble in Northville, MI – Nov 20, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Timothy Needham, AUD?
    I struggled with going to even get a hearing test. I knew I suffered from hearing loss and knew I would need hearing aids, and that is why I steered away. I felt I was too young for them, but Dr. Tim Needham and his staff were great! Very professional! Answer all my question, took time to explain the whole process with me. He was every accommodating to my schedule! I now have my hearings and they work well! I would definitely recommend Dr. Needham for all your hearing needs!
    R.Wilson in Novi, MI – Jun 09, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Timothy Needham, AUD?
    Dr. Tim Needham is the utmost in professionalism, his genuine concern with patients is rare to say the least. Dr. Needham had answers to all my questions and has help restore my hearing to it's natural level. It's been a life changer for me. A visit to the Help u hear center in Wixom may change your life for the better.
    Mike Cummins – Feb 21, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Timothy Needham, AUD?
    I am a veteran and a retired nurse Dr Needham is very thoughtful and knowledgeable and patient oriented I would definitely recommend him to other people as I know they would be very comfortable with him and his office staff
    Albert Kallas in Saint Clair Shores MI – Oct 18, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Timothy Needham, AUD?
    Dr needham is a wonderful dr and very caring with his patients. My mom received her hearing aids and I haven't seen her this happy in a long time. It's helped our whole family. He takes time to listen and to explain everything you need to know. We are very happy and greatful to have found him
    Patti in Northville, MI – Feb 03, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Timothy Needham, AUD?
    My mom recently got hearing aids from Dr. Tim & our experience was above and beyond our expectations! She is legally blind so Dr. Tim came to our home (so I can't rate the office visit portion below) to do the evaluation and fitting. He first flushed out her ears and that alone helped improve her hearing. Dr. Tim is very knowledgeable and personable. We were thrilled with the results. The hearing aids are easy to use and have made a dramatic change in her relationships. Thank you Dr. Tim!!! :)
    Ginger in Milford – Jan 31, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Timothy Needham, AUD?
    I highly recommend Dr. Needham. He is knowledgeable and I trust his expert advice and recommendations. He is kind and so patient while getting his patients adjusted to their new hearing aids. He listens and does his very best to help his patients transition from poor hearing to actually hearing the birds singing and oh so much more. I didn't remember what I was missing! This is my first set of hearing aids and I am so grateful to Dr. Needham!
    Barbara Gabrielson in Walled Lake, MI – Oct 06, 2016
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Timothy Needham, AUD?

How was your experience with Timothy Needham?

Dr. Timothy Needham, Au.D., CCC-A, F-AAA, is a licensed audiologist with the State of Michigan and nationally board certified with the American Speech...Read more

• Audiology