Timothy Milner, MAMFT

Timothy Milner, MAMFT

Marriage & Family Therapy  ·
Timothy Milner, MAMFT is a marriage & family therapist in Boulder, CO. He specializes in marriage & family therapy.Read his story

3393 Iris Ave Ste 106-1

Boulder, CO 80301

Learn about Timothy Milner

Timothy Milner's bio

This content was provided by Timothy Milner "Timothy Milner LMFT, MS.MFT., M.DIV.i, CSAT-C is the Clinical Director of Flatirons Counseling Services "Since 1993, we have had the privilege of sitting front row and center in thousands of people lives. We have found that this is a most privileged position. We enjoy every moment and we are amazed that we as therapist never stop learning. We at Flatirons Counseling Services ,PLLC are astonished at how wonderful, complex and precious each and every life is. Yes we are all broken at one time or another in our lives but that is what makes us human. Our privilege is to help you get past the brokenness and at the same time "mine the gold" that is usually right below the surface of every individual." Over the past 30 years I have helped people as both a professional Pastor and Psychotherapist. I am uniquely qualified to sort through the complexities of integrating both the christian faith and mental health. In order to complete the best education I thought was possible to help others I studied for five years in graduate school at the esteemed Fuller Seminary in Pasadena California (known as the Princeton of the West). At Fuller Seminary I earned two Masters Degrees. The first was a two year Master's of Science Degree in Marriage and Family Therapy in the School of Psychology. I also completed another 3 year Master's level degree in the School of Theology earning a Masters of Divinity in Theology. Following my education I was required to complete an additional 2 year Licensed Internship where I was supervised by Licensed Psychologists and Licensed Marriage and Family Therapists. During my internship I saw clients in excess of 3000 hours. My cases included seeing individuals, couples and families of all ages and gender. My wife and I have been married for 32 years. We have five children two of which are now married and we are proud to have two more (their spouses) that we call our own. So far we also have four grandchildren. So our family continues to grow and change. My wife and I have been diligent in developing our own intimacy in our marriage and in our relationships with our kids over the past 32 years and now reap the benefits of not only a deeply satisfying marriage but we are also friends (and yes sometimes parents) to our adult children. This only comes from hard work and being honest with one another while pressing through the difficult times together. We have chosen to pursue this type of life and although not easy at times the rewards are everlasting. Although we are not perfect we have obtained a good portion of success in this area. I write this to encourage YOU to do the same. We have done it so can YOU! "

This content was provided by Timothy Milner "People seek therapy for a wide variety of reasons, from coping with major life challenges or childhood trauma, to dealing with depression or anxiety, to simply desiring personal growth and greater self-knowledge. A client and therapist may work together for as few as five or six sessions or as long as several years, depending on the client's unique needs and personal goals for therapy.

We here at Flatirons Counseling Services love to work with individuals, couples and families helping to put an anchor back into their lives. Our goal is to give our clients proven tools so they may learn to have healthy intimate relationship with those individuals who are most important to them. We have helped thousands of people and I know we can help YOU and "your loved ones".

"

• Marriage & Family Therapy

Timothy Milner does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

Education data for Timothy Milner is unavailable at this time.

Timothy Milner has no awards or honors listed.

Timothy Milner has no media or publications listed.

Timothy Milner does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Timothy Milner and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Timothy Milner's Reviews

Be the first to leave a review

Timothy Milner?

How was your experience with Timothy Milner?