Chiropractic  |
Male
Dr. Timothy Iehl, DC
Dr. Timothy Iehl, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in River Falls, WI.

W9330 State Road 29

River Falls, WI 54022

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota

Learn about Dr. Iehl

• Chiropractic

Dr. Iehl does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Wisconsin.

Education data for Dr. Iehl is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Iehl has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Iehl has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Iehl does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Iehl and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Iehl's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Iehl to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Iehl's Performance
in River Falls, WI |
The only Chiropractor who has been able to provide relief from a long-term motorcycle accident and I've been to many. When comparing X-rays from before my treatments with Dr. Iehl to those taken before, the physical improvement is undeniable.
in River Falls, WI |
I have been to many chiropractors over the years and Dr. Iehl is the best. When I first came to his office I was having a lot of neck and shoulder pain with numbness down my arm. I was getting headaches several times a week. Dr. Iehl was more thorough than other chiropractors I have been to. He got to the root of the problrm quickly and he didn't have me come in for unnecessary visits. With their wellness plans I can afford to go as often as I need to despite my high deductible insurance.
in River Falls, WI |
I've been going to Dr. Iehl for over 24 years. I get an appointment that fits my schedule. his staff is grounded and nice to work with. He has a pre-pay program that gives the best value for the dollar. at this point in our relationship he's more like family than just a chiropractor.
in River Falls, WI |
As a college athlete and as a passionate weight lifter I have ran into many kinks in my life. Most recently I have been dealing with terrible spasms along my spine. It has completely crippled me and I saw many people with promising attributions but no one treated me like Dr.Iehl. After 8 months of bouncing around places, Dr.Iehl fixed me up in just nearly 3 weeks. My family has gone since and have loved him as well. Will always recommend this man!
in Hager City, WI |
Dr. Iehl has helped me with neck and back problems, and is a caring and personable chiropractor. He also has reasonable rates.
Have you seen Dr. Timothy Iehl, DC?
Are you Dr. Iehl?