Dr. Timothy Hulst, DPM

Dr. Timothy Hulst, DPM

Podiatry  |
Dr. Timothy Hulst, DPM is a podiatry doctor who practices in Grand Rapids, MI. He is 49 years old. Dr. Hulst is affiliated with Mercy Health Saint Mary's Campus, Spectrum Health Medical Center - Butterworth Hospital and Metro Health Hospital.

2144 E Paris Ave SE Ste 100

Grand Rapids, MI 49546

• AvMed
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
  • CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Cofinity

Learn about Dr. Hulst

See how frequently Dr. Hulst performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Foot Conditions
Achilles Tendinitis
Hammer Toe

Dr. Hulst's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Podiatry
  • Podiatric Foot & Ankle Surgery
  • Podiatric Surgery

Dr. Hulst does not have any board certifications listed.

• Achilles Tendinitis

• Nail Avulsion and Excision
  • Reconstructive Ankle Surgery
  • Tendon Repair
  • Wound Care and Management

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

• Calvin College, Michigan
  • St. Vincenz and Elisabeth Hospital, Mainz, Germany
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed
  • Wayne State University, Michigan
    Other Education | Completed

Dr. Hulst has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Hulst has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Hulst does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hulst and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Hulst's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hulst to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Hulst's Performance
in Caledonia,MI |
When asked a question about your own procedure, and why something was done one way rather than what you may think would be a better way, he gives a clear cut explanation for his procedure choice as well as the reasons he doesn't use another method. I did not come away feeling dismissed for asking. Thank you Dr. Hulst!!
in Ravenna, MI |
Dr Hulst is a very caring doctor. He takes the time to explain the problem and what can be done to correct it. His staff are friendly and knowledgeable. I would definitely refer someone to him.
in Grattan Township, MI |
Professional from start to finish. Thorough caring physician. Staff work well as a team coordinate and solve any issues that occur. Would highly recommend using Dr. Hulst. The use of the portal was helpful in reminding of appointments. You could ask the Dr. anything and get results within few hours if open...Great to have and use..
Grand Rapids, MI |
A very knowledgeable and caring physician.
Grand Rapids, MI |
I've used Dr. Hulst for 2 bunionectomies and a minor toenail treatment. I have always received excellent care and results and he was always patient with my many questions. The office was clean and efficient and the staff was very kind and professional. I would not hesitate to recommend his services.
Grand Rapids, MI |
Dr. Hulst was very helpful to me in dealing with osteoarthritis in my ankles. He explained things clearly, was friendly, and very informative. I rate him highly. I wish he would slow down just a little.
in Grand Rapids, MI |
After initial visit and 2 re-checks, I am most impressed w Dr Hulst and his whole office operation. He is friendly, patient-centered, and top-notch re his explanations of what's happening, how it got that way, and a path forward with options for treatment protocols. Takes the time to listen and respond to patient questions and concerns. I wholeheartedly and unhesitatingly recommend him.
Grand Rapids, MI |
Very personable and kind. Up front with information.
in Grand Rapids, MI |
I would recommend Dr. Hulst to anybody. He is very knowledgeable and cares about you and your concerns. I wouldn't chose anyone else.
in Byron Center, MI |
Highly skilled surgeon. Very thorough. Nice office staff. Waiting room time WAY TOO LONG!!
in Grand Rapids, MI 49525 |
Willing and able to listen and address patients question and/or questions. Very personable.
in Byron Center, MI |
I'm 69 years young and in good health. I suffered from rheumatoid arthritis and bone on bone rubbing in my right ankle which caused me severe pain. In 2/2016, I had a "Inbone" Total Ankle Replacement surgery by Dr. Hulst. I live virtually pain free after a short amount of recovery time and now walk and do activities with out pain. I would like to say that Dr. Hulst is very friendly and a great surgeon!!! He and ALL his staff were polite, helpful and knowledgeable. I'm thankful every day!!!
in Grand Rapids, MI |
I have been a patient of Dr. Hulst for about 15 years now, have had 5 surgeries performed by him, and highly recommend him to anyone in need of a podiatrist. He is truly phenomenal. While I was just 12 when I first started seeing Dr. Hulst, he always treated me like an adult and took my questions and concerns seriously. Thanks to Dr. Hulst I have gone from being unable to walk a quarter mile around a track, to hiking up multiple mountains last summer! I couldn't recommend any doctor more highly.
I do not recommend Dr. Hulst. He operated on my foot and the operation was a complete failure. When I showed him that I was having complications he disregarding them. I went back again a few weeks later and he then acknowledged the additional problems. I would have been much better off never having the procedure.
in Holland, MI |
Dr. Hulst, listened to what I had been through with other Foot Doctors and made his own plans how to fix my fallen arch. Did not criticize the other Doctor's prior to him, for not fixing my foot but said we all have our own ideas. Very friendly and to the point as to not mislead you into thinking you are going to get better right away, up dates you at each visit, as to what to expect and what to try before the next visit. Seems to always be positive
Have you seen Dr. Timothy Hulst, DPM?
Are you Dr. Hulst?