Chiropractic  |
Male
Dr. Timothy Gerhart, DC
Hello I am Dr. Timothy C. Gerhart, D.C., D.A.B.C.I., Dipl. Ac., B.C.N. I am a Board-certified Chiropractic Internist and Chiropractic Physician utilizing a natural LifeStyle-based healing approach that works to help each patient reach their individual goals. I have advanced training and extensive experience in helping patients as well as teaching other physicians in: Blood Laboratory Testing QEEG Brain Mapping and EEG-driven Neurofeedback Brain Balancing Functional Neurology Testing and therapies Bioneurofeedback Imaging Bioneurofeedback Acupuncture and energy therapies Nutritional supplements, herbs, homeopathic remedies Gentle adjusting and neurologic stimulation of spine, foot, ankle, knee, wrist, elbow, shoulder and jaw joint nerve receptors to support brain balance Frequency Specific Microcurrent (FSM) and low-level laser to accelerate healing, reduce inflammation, and relieve pain Hormone, Vitamin, and Mineral testing Lab evaluation of cellular energetics underlying chronic brain and body problems. Genetic testing of Methylation SNP's Answering some of the "Why" questions behind brain function problems Working with Medical, Dental, and other care providers My background: o A National Merit Scholar at the University of North Dakota and graduated at the top of my class from Northwestern University of Health Sciences in 1983. o A registered acupuncturist with extensive training and 25 years of experience in bioelectric testing and treatment. o Diplomate status (highest level of training) with the International Academy of Medical Acupuncture. o Wrote and taught the post-graduate course in Laboratory Diagnostics for the American Board of Chiropractic Internists through National University of Health Sciences. o Author of "7 Secrets to Wellness" available through Vesuvius Press. Author of "Change Your Brain, Transform Your Life" available through Vesuvius Press. Board Certified in Neurofeedback (BCIA) o Laboratory test interpretation computer software designer and developer o Diplomate of the American Board of Chiropractic Internists o Past president of the Midwest Chiropractic Internists Association o Member of the American Chiropractic Association Council on Diagnosis and Internal Disorders. o Member of International Academy of Functional Neurology and Rehabilitation o Member of the Arizona Chiropractic Association o Presenter for the Institute for Functional Medicine o 2000 recipient of the Dr. Bill Nelson Award for Advancing Excellence in Patient Care and Physician Education by the American Chiropractic Association Council on Family Practice o Founder of Renovare Institute which trains Chiropractic, Medical, Naturopathic, and Osteopathic physicians, and LifeStyle Coaches in LifeStyle Healing o Certified in Therapeutic Lifestyle Change and a Center of Clinical Excellence for First Line Therapy o Founder of Renovare Wellness By Design and Renovare Brain Peak Performance Our passion is to "put together the puzzle" of WHY each patient has their list of problems. Discovering the "root" causes and then empowering people on the journey to high level Brain/Body Wellness with effective, safe, natural care gives me profound satisfaction. And yes, I never forget the few that fail to respond to our care process even when both our patient and our Renovare team invest the time, energy, work, and resources needed to achieve their goals. Yes, we are delighted with the large majority of our patients who achieve major improvement and success. It's the few who don't that REALLY Bother Me. Our patient has done their part and we have done our best. We missed something and we need to learn more to understand ALL the roots of their problems and how to help them. The good news is that the rate of advancement in research is accelerating and with continuous learning, we are always expanding our understanding and expertise. Why the name "Renovare"? Renovaré is from Latin "to renew" or "to restore". At Renovare Wellness By Design and Renovare Brain Peak Performance, we have made it our passion and purpose to develop the most effective integrated, Brain and Body balancing care to help those suffering with chronic disease so that they can "renew or restore" their health and high level Wellness. Now, over 30 years later, my many patients, mentors, teachers, staff have taught me: Our health is mostly the result of our choices. We are responsible for our current level of health. Our brain controls EVERYTHING. When a care approach is not working, look to the brain for answers. Our LifeStyle mostly and our genetics to a lesser degree determine our level of Wellness. We have a fantastic (almost unbelievable) self-healing ability – it's almost never too late. Getting well involves getting rid of enough of the "bad stuff", and adding in enough of the needed "good stuff". Without a healthy brain, what do you have? Asking "Why" and persistently pursing answers is key to getting to the "roots" of our health problems. Putting together (Integrating) the pieces of our puzzle so we can start healing is far more important than just labeling our condition and using the "pill for each ill" approach. Healing is all about relationships – relationship with ourselves, family, friends, and get this – health care providers/trusted resources/coaches/mentors. A few basic changes go a long way – it is about progress, not perfection. Everyone is unique – one size does NOT fit all. Most of us need someone with experience and training to guide, encourage, and measure our progress. Change takes time and without help, it's too easy to get side-tracked or discouraged and give up. We are responsible for our own journey towards Wellness – our team of care providers serve as our guides, coaches, and support. My staff and I have had the immense satisfaction and fulfillment of sharing in the journeys of our patients in which the large majority experiences improvement – most substantial – as long participate in their care and needed LifeStyle changes. We especially delight in "Giving the Gift of Hope and Healing to Those Ready for Wellness by Balancing Brain & Body"

18969 N 83rd Ave Ste 1

Peoria, AZ 85382

Learn about Dr. Gerhart

• Chiropractic

Dr. Gerhart does not have any board certifications listed.

• Acupuncture
  • Chronic Pain Management
  • Manipulation Adjustment of Back and Neck
  • Nutritional Counseling
  • Pain Management
  • Trigger Point Therapy
  • Ultrasound
  • Wellness Examination

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• Northwestern College Of Chiropractic
    Other Education | Completed

Dr. Gerhart has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Gerhart has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Gerhart does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gerhart and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Gerhart's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gerhart to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Gerhart Says:

Our passion is to "put together the puzzle" of WHY each patient has their list of problems.  Discovering the "root" causes and then empowering people on the journey to high level Brain/Body Wellness with effective, safe, natural care gives me profound satisfaction.  And yes, I never forget the few that fail to respond to our care process even when both our patient and our Renovare...

Dr. Gerhart's Performance
in glendale, az |
I Recommend Dr. Gerhart to others because the care he provides is unique. The care is energy based and all supplements are plant based. He carefully listens and creates an individualized plan. He has resolved my issues with digestion and compromised veins. I benefitted from Brain Training and feel more alert and energetic. My husband has benefitted from help in recovering from a concussion and has improved his kidney function. The office support team is outstanding.
in goodyear, az |
Dr. G and his staff take the time to listen and truly care about my health and well being. Dr. G gets to the root of the problem while empowering me to take control of my health.
in peoria, az |
I have been to many doctors and medical professionals, and I can confidently say that Dr Gerhart is head and shoulders above the others. His depth of experience in ascertaining the root cause of most problems, combined with his friendly and attentive "bed-side" manner give patient's confidence. Further, Dr Gerhart gives back to his patients and community through educational and social venues.
in Vinton, Iowa |
Dr. Gerhart is. Phenomenal physician. He moves directly to the root of the problem and with his manipulations is able to greatly improve the mobility of the joints and ease the severity of your pain. He is also greatly skilled at diagnosing the eating habits that are causing the inflammation in your body and with patience and a vast knowledge of the way our bodies work, lead the patient to a better lifestyle and a direct path to improvement. I would highly recommend this Dr.
in Glendale, AZ |
I started seeing Dr. Gerhart in Dec 2016 after being frustrated and fed-up with not getting any answers from G.I. and Urology specialists for years of discomfort from digestive issues, etc. Dr. Gerhart started by testing my food sensitivities and then we started with some high quality supplements to help heal my gut. I felt AMAZING within the 1st month! My stomach was feeling great and I had so much energy!! Dr. Gerhart changed my life and it was worth every penny! Thank you..Dr. Gerhart!
in Surprise az |
Health has improved. Feel like I am on the right track. Feel like I in control versus the medic profession. Not just a number. Dr Gerhart looks for cause and corrects that rather than treat the symptoms with a pill
in peoria, az |
Very knowledgeable, friendly and fast service. Helped me recover from my concussion symptoms naturally within a week!!
in glendale, az |
Love, love, love Dr. G and his entire staff. Dr. G uses a holistic approach for every patient. My sons life is forever changed since being under Dr. Gerhart''s care! Thank you!!!
in peoria, az |
Dr. Gerhart has helped me tremendously. Prior to seeing him I had had several miscarriages, suffered with headaches and digestive issues. He has been the only holistic practitioner I have seen to give me specific answers to the cause of my aliments and has treated them successfully. He has even treated my newborn for digestive issues with immediate results. The only negative is he doesn't accept insurance. You have to pay for each visit then bill your insurance company yourself.
thiensville, wi |
This Dr. was a total waste of my time and money (you have to pay, he doesn't submit to insurance) - wanted me to do radical things. Too much testing that revealed too little. Got worse and was in a lot of abdominal pain. Got defensive when I told him I was going to a GI specialist for a 2nd opinion, which I did and found out I had a huge stomach ulcer. I no longer believe in chiropracters treating for internal issues. Wanted me to take thousands of dollars of supplements, couldn't afford.
Not everyone is a "fit" for our unique care approach. I made a mistake accepting this patient and the fault is all mine. When I make a mistake, I apologize, attempt to make it right, and learn from the experience so I do not repeat that mistake in the future. I am REALLY unhappy that we were not able to give the effective care and service this patient desired. I work with many medical providers since a "team approach" is often most effective. A medical referral should have happened sooner.
Have you seen Dr. Timothy Gerhart, DC?

Visit Dr. Gerhart