Dr. Timothy Decubellis, DC

Dr. Timothy Decubellis, DC

Chiropractic  ·
Male
Dr. Timothy Decubellis, DC is a chiropractor in New Port Richey, FL. He graduated from Palmer College Of Chiropractic and specializes in chiropractic and chiropractic sports medicine.

7337 Little Rd

New Port Richey, FL 34654

• Heritage Summit HealthCare

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Decubellis treats your condition or procedure

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Decubellis

Dr. Decubellis?
Dr. Decubellis' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Timothy Decubellis, DC
Very thorough and took time to review past medical history. Absolutely wonderful visit - his manager Maria is very helpful. HIghly recommended
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Decubellis, DC?
He is the most caring and genuine person you'll meet. Always pays attention to detail and puts you first. Very knowledgeable in his field and always staying up to date with new treatments available.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Decubellis, DC?
Dr Decubellis is awesome. I always feel 100 percent better when I leave his office. It’s always easy to get an appointment and this man has magic hands. Excellent bedside manner. I can’t praise him enough
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Decubellis, DC?
He is most considerate passionate and best chiropractor I have ever had.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Decubellis, DC?
Charges for visits even when you return 2 days later with the same issue (Clearly did not get the adjustment right). Took less than 5 minutes to get it right and charged 2 full office visits. Paid twice for his mistake. It is especially painful knowing I referred business to him. Searching for a new Chiro
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Decubellis, DC?
AMAZING PLACE I came to DeCubellis Wellness Center with high recommendations for my back, neck, and foot pain. After spending THOUSANDS of $$ on foot and ankle Doctors, Neurologists and the drugs the prescribed. I gave up on those treatments that weren't giving me any relief. Today I am mobile, pain free, and drug free in a surprisingly short time span. Dr. Tim is professional and so knowledgeable! Maria (office Manager) and Alex (massage therapist) are so friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Decubellis, DC?
I was very happy with my experience. The Dr & staff were very nice & professional. Will definatley be recommending his office & will return!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Decubellis, DC?
Maria, Dr.Decubellis, and Alex are ALL amazing! They are very easy to talk to & have an inviting energy about them . Very professional and the are accommodating with my work schedule. I've recommended both Alex and Dr.Decubellis to a couple friends or coworkers. Everyone tells me nothing but great things, which doesn't surprise me one bit! Dr. Tim and his team has helped me after a car accident that injured my neck and entire left side of my body. Very trustworthy! Little to no wait to be seen.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Decubellis, DC?
Terrible adjustment! Very unprofessional!
I was just wondering what the address of the...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Decubellis, DC?
I have been to Dr. Tim Decubellis several times and followed him here from his previous location. He is always pleasant, professional, and informative, but most importantly, I always feel improvement after a visit. I highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Decubellis, DC?
I've been struggling lately with mid back and pain. I'm thrilled to say that Dr. Decubellis has gotten me back on track. The massage therapist Alex has also been a God send. I leave the massage feeling pain free and energetic.He knows exactly where my problem area is without me even having to tell him. Amazing!I highly recommend both of them! They know how to make people feel good again!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Decubellis, DC?
Appointments are always made with ease. Friendly and caring office staff. Dr DeCubellis is knowledgable and very thorough with my chiropractic care. My neck and back have never felt better! Thank you Dr DeCubellis!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Decubellis, DC?
Dr. Decubellis takes the time to listen to your concerns and explains everything. He has helped me out tremendously in many different areas. I am so very thankful to have found such a wonderful Chiropractor. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Decubellis, DC?
Dr. Decubellis' office was accommodating with scheduling and the receptionist was very kind. Dr. Decubellis was kind as well, and he was very personable and knowledgeable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Decubellis, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Decubellis?

Insurance accepted