Dr. Timothy Bradbury, DC

ChiropracticMaleAge 62

Chiropractic

Dr. Timothy Bradbury, DC is a Chiropractor in Bellingham, WA.

Dr. Timothy Bradbury, DC

Susans Acupuncture & Herbal Clinic Ps. Inc.

901 HARRIS AVE Bellingham, WA 98225

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Chiropractors in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Washington

Check if Dr. Bradbury treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Bradbury accepts

Dr. Bradbury accepts the following insurance:

Dr. Bradbury's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Bradbury

Dr. Bradbury

Carolyn Hallett, JD CCH, from Bellingham is a Board Certified Homeopath and Neurofeedback specialist whom I have frequented as a patient for the last three years. It was she who recommended Dr Tim Bradbury, DC, to me and I have been his patient for the last two years. Dr Tim is highly skilled in his craft, very patient, and a great communicator. One of his many gifts is helping me visualize what is causing my discomforts and our approach in correcting them. I live in La Conner and find it very worthwhile to make the trip to his Bellingham office. I would highly recommend considering Dr Bradbury for helping you with your chiropractic challenges.
Stephen Walter – Jan 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Bradbury, DC?
Dr Timothy Bradbury is the most insightful, effective chiropractor I have ever experienced. I am 78, in good heath, but have occasional back issues. Dr. Bradbury has treated me on two different occasions. He has also treated my husband. Hands down, Dr. Bradbury is the best, most effective chiropractor I have ever experienced. Please, do yourself a favor, give him the opportunity to treat you if you experience any skeletal issues. He is amazing!
Francine – Jul 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Bradbury, DC?
I have been treated by Tim, when I needed to be “fixed” for almost 20 yrs. The results of treatments were exceptional. I am now 72 and He still keeps me going. My last visit was like my first, exceptional! Dr Tim , I Thank you for all your positive thoughts and your caring ways and concern. Lex K.
Lex Kaligis – Jun 06, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Bradbury, DC?
Dr. Bradbury is a very careful and effective chiropractor. My lower-back pain was excruciating, so I was deeply concerned it was irreparable. A few days later, I feel like I have reclaimed my life. It's been transformative. Plus, he is a wise and wonderful person. He got to the source of my pain right away. You just don't find many doctors as perceptive as this one. It was the first time I'd felt a doctor really listened to and understood me. He is a gift to Fairhaven and Orcas Island.
Katherine in Iosif – Apr 06, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Bradbury, DC?
Dr. Bradbury has been instrumental in my healing since getting hit in a crosswalk a year ago. While 'regular' Drs. wouldn't even look at me, just images on the wall, or ask me questions but tell me how I should feel,(fine), Tim recognized that I was in sever, sometimes almost debilitating pain and saw me as often as I could make it in. Simply amazed how he intutively finds my hot spots and loosens them up..always walk out of there feeling so much better physically and mentally as well. Great guy
Kevin in BELLINGHAM – Feb 12, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Bradbury, DC?
For years I suffered with severe neck and head pain. My sister Helga highly recommended Dr Bradbury. After 10 sessions, I was so elated with the results. It has been 6 months now and I have no more neck or head pain. Dr Bradbury is a gifted and healing Chiropractic Doctor. He is gentle, professional, and honest about his care and what he can do for you. Thank you Dr Bradbury for the compassion you've showered on me and for making a difference in my life. Sincerely, Therisa Tritch
Therisa Tritch in San Jose, California – Jan 21, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Bradbury, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Bradbury?