Tim Burson

Neurosurgery ·

Tim Burson

Tim Burson is a neurosurgery specialist in Little Rock, AR. They specialize in neurosurgery.

Make an appointment

Tim Burson accepts

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Arkansas

Check Tim Burson's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Neurosurgery

Tim Burson's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Tim Burson

4.0

Tim Burson?
Tim Burson's Performance
What People Say About Tim Burson
This doctor is not compassionate at all and questions other doctors practices. He is not a upfront honest guy and is more worried about his time than a patients. Please consider other options.
×Post a ResponseAre you Tim Burson?
Dr. Tim is insightful and thorough. After suffering severe neck pain, he knew what the problem was by watching my thumb. He is the BEST!
×Post a ResponseAre you Tim Burson?
Excellent skills and answered any questions with a great bedside manner. Man of faith blended with a strong medical understanding!
×Post a ResponseAre you Tim Burson?
My overall experience was great!! Dr. Burson is very talented and knowledgeable. I would recommend anyone to see him from my experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Tim Burson?
Dr Burson said he could help me but after surgery, I steadily got worse. When I confronted him with that fact, he was very smug and uncaring and put me on a third pain medication (never could quit the two I had been on before surgery) and suggested a pain management doctor. Had already been thru all that before going to him and should not have to repeat it. I do not recommend Dr Burson period. He made me worse instead of better. Now in constant pain and can hardly walk a few feet.
×Post a ResponseAre you Tim Burson?
Scheduled me quickly when I was in significant pain. Five months post surgery and I am pain-free. Followed-up appropriately. Great support professionals (nurse and NP) who always called back, answered questions and consulted Dr. Burson when necessary. Overall, great experience and I would not hesitate referring anyone to him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Tim Burson?
I was in a horse accident shattering my back. I was told I would never walk again. Air lifted to Baptist. Tim walks in and prays with me. He and Dr. Jason Tullis preformed my surgery. Worst pain of my life. Tim would remind me the pain was a good thing, that I'll be able to walk if I can feel the pain. I figured out later I went to school with Tim's younger brother. He is a great guy and he wants the best for his patients. I thank God for Dr Burson and Dr Tullis. Thank You El Dorado Cowgirl
×Post a ResponseAre you Tim Burson?
Dr. Burson and his staff have been kind and helpful to me throughout my ordeal with my back problems. His staff has taken every phone call and answered every question I have ever asked and believe me, I have asked plenty. Dr. Burson has shown a caring nature and has been truthful with me on every level concerning my options and treatment of my back. I recommend Dr. Burson highly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Tim Burson?

How was your experience with Tim Burson?

Compare Providers