Tikva Butler, APN

Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)Female

Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)

Tikva Butler, APN is a Nurse Practitioner in Las Vegas, NV. Her office is not accepting new patients.

Tikva Butler, APN

Women's Health Associates of Southern Nevada

2860 E Desert Inn Rd Las Vegas, NV 89121 ()

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Nurse Practitioners in your area

No malpractice claims found for Nevada

Check if Tikva Butler treats your condition or procedure

Tikva Butler accepts

Tikva Butler accepts the following insurance:

Tikva Butler's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Tikva Butler

3.0

Tikva Butler

I visited Tikva Butler when I was 16 due to an irregular menstrual cycle among other symptoms (later diagnosed by another physician as PCOS). Rather than providing answers or possible diagnosis, Butler yelled at me and called me a liar, saying I should be dead if I was actually experiencing the symptoms I had described. She continued to yell at me after breaking into tears, and ordered an immediate blood test. She ignored me when I told her I had not been fasting and ordered the nurse to take my blood anyway. A couple of weeks later she called and said my blood sugar levels were elevated and that I needed to come in again. I explained to her that I had ice cream right before the appointment/surprise blood test and that I would not be returning due to her treatment. I never received an apology and I highly suggest you find another OB/GYN.
YC – Jul 02, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Tikva Butler, APN?
My mom has been going to this OBGYN for years now but the most recent time is the last. There was a misunderstanding with the nurse, my mom didn’t understand one of the questions being asked and once tikva butler came in she got mad at my mom and rudely told her “you are in America, you need to learn English.” Like I told my mom a real professional would NEVER say such a thing to a client or patient. It just shows the lack of professionalism and empathy on this old lady’s part. If you are that miserable, to the point that you are so rude and ignorant, maybe it’s time to retire. My mom was so embarrassed and humiliated, this rude woman does not know her situation, my mom knows she needs to do better with her English and she has been trying, she has gone to school, and tries her best so for you to demean her in such a way is disgusting and just shows what type of person you are. Oh and by the way, there is no official language in “America.” America is also a whole continent, there’s ce
Nov 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Tikva Butler, APN?
Tikva Butler is very unprofessional, uncaring, judgmental, and insensitive. You can find a much better OBGYN... she's not even a doctor, she's just an rpn. Every time I have visited her, she was always rude, cold, and always makes me feel rushed like she doesn't want to listen to me or have time to answer my concerns.
Nv – Aug 01, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Tikva Butler, APN?
Anything said good about this woman is lies or they’re probably lucky they’re white or whatever lol worst fake doctor ever
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Long wait times
Feb 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Tikva Butler, APN?

How was your experience with Tikva Butler?