Dr. Tige Travis, DC

Dr. Tige Travis, DC

Chiropractic  ·
Male
Dr. Tige Travis, DC is a chiropractor in Peoria, IL. He specializes in chiropractic and acupuncture.Read his story

7800 N Sommer St Ste 203

Peoria, IL 61615

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
  • HealthLink
  • Mutual of Omaha

Learn about Dr. Travis

Dr. Travis' bio

This content was provided by Dr. Travis " I experienced chiropractic at an early age. As a kid, I loved all things sports with a passion toward soccer. However, I was born with a club foot to my left leg. Through modern medicine, reconstructive surgery allowed me the ability to walk and run. For this, I will be forever grateful to the surgeons. Hard work and determination allowed me to play the game I loved so much. If I had it my way, I would have played soccer day and night. It was only after playing a full game that I experienced problems. The malformed bones, shortened Achilles, and underdeveloped calf led to knife-like pain, leaving me unable to walk. The arch in my left foot would collapse from the abuse of the game. Quitting soccer, however, was not an option for me. Thankfully I was introduced to chiropractic. Specific adjustments to my left foot and ankle led me to a pain-free state and gave me the ability to play soccer at a high level. This led me to seek and ultimately become a chiropractor myself. Today, doctors from all fields are amazed at how much I had overcome and how little arthritis I have in my left foot. - Dr. Tige Travis"

This content was provided by Dr. Travis "At T Chiropractic, we strive to provide the highest quality of chiropractic care.  Together, our team offers our patients and their families a safe, compassionate, and uplifting environment.  We love what we do and hope you will too!"

• Chiropractic
  • Acupuncture

Dr. Travis does not have any board certifications listed.

• Chronic Pain Management
  • Pain Management
  • Physical Therapy
  • Trigger Point Therapy
  • X-Ray

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• Palmer College Of Chiropractic
    Other Education | Completed

Dr. Travis has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Travis has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Travis does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Travis and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Travis' Reviews