Tiffany Werhner, LMHC

CounselingFemale

Counseling

Tiffany Werhner, LMHC is a Counselor in Safety Harbor, FL.

Tiffany Werhner, LMHC

Coastal Medical Devices Inc

935 Main St Ste B2 Safety Harbor, FL 34695 ()

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Counselors in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Tiffany Werhner treats your condition or procedure

Tiffany Werhner accepts

Tiffany Werhner accepts the following insurance:

Blue Access

Tiffany Werhner's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Tiffany Werhner

4.4

Tiffany Werhner

I found Tiffany when I was at my lowest. She was extremely patient with me and helped save my life when she helped get me into a rehab. She reassured me she would still be my therpist after completing treatment. She stands by me as I now live a life of recovery while also going through a painful divorce. Together we tackle two diseases and the intense emotions that follow. I do not feel judged when we are in session and we even do family therapy! The Pre-Tiffany version of me would have never expected to have a renowned relationship with my parents. Thank you doesn’t quite cut it for me. I am eternally grateful to have found an amazing therpist.
A very grateful client – Mar 31, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Tiffany Werhner, LMHC?
Tiffany is the best! She has been so helpful to me. She is a great listener and gives honest helpful advice. She genuinely cares about her patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Tiffany Werhner, LMHC?
Tiffany is a wonderful therapist. She’s flexible, kind hearted, attentive to you when you speak, and always has the best advice. She has helped me so much in rebuilding my self esteem, rediscovering myself and helping me learn to focus on my own needs more. Shes always honest and straightforward, which is appreciate and she’s always just a txt or phone call away.
Michelle D – Mar 30, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Tiffany Werhner, LMHC?
Tiffany helped me through one of the most challenging times of my life. I have been in battle both literally and figuratively in many ways. When the burden became enough that I needed help I reached out. I wish I could say that was when I met Tiffany. Unfortunately, my initial consultations were frustratingly unhelpful and each time tended to make things seem more helpless. I actually met Tiffany at the end of that journey and on the edge of giving up altogether. Working with Tiffany made all the difference in where I am today. Her caring and passion to help is something I am truly grateful to have found.
×Post a ResponseAre you Tiffany Werhner, LMHC?
I highly reccomend Tiffany. Ive seen many counselors thru my life. She is the ONLY one who gave me feel human not a victim. She LISTENED to me. She changed my life. She gives you homework and always explained where WE were heading and the TOOLS I could learn. Always reminded me I will get what I needed as long as I was willing to face my fears and feel safe doing it. As you can tell I cant say enough. I still sometimes have dilemas in my life and have to check in with Tiffany. She is always there for me. Never once did she make me feel stupid or not worthy. So if you are stuck and dont know what to do just give her a buzz say Im so n so I could use some help. Love you Tiff.
Barbara H. – Mar 30, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Tiffany Werhner, LMHC?
Tiffany is a highly trained professional. She is extremely talented at helping her clients feel comfortable which helps them express their feelings in a safe productive way. She is highly trained in multiple areas. I would highly recommended her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Tiffany Werhner, LMHC?
Tiffany Werhner is so easy to talk to, down to earth, without judgment or any arrogance at all (as I have seen in other therapist) such a wealth of information and therapeutic skills to offer. She does, and continues to do so much for mental health awareness and advocacy world wide! She’s truly such an inspiration, while staying humble as well. I highly recommend you contact Tiffany Werhner for any mental health issues, questions and resources. Ask her about her book and radio show when you see her too!
Pamela Topjian – Mar 30, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Tiffany Werhner, LMHC?
Tiffany is amazing!! Absolutely would recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Tiffany Werhner, LMHC?
Very understanding and MS Werhner gets involved in a positive manner providing active support, she has been a tremendous help to me and my family
Luis – Mar 12, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Tiffany Werhner, LMHC?
Tiffany has helped our family when we thought all hope was lost. We are forever grateful for her ability to get to the real issue and then help put things back together so that we can move forward. Anyone dealing with family issues should definitely have Tiffany get involved. She has the ability to see through what is on the surface and be both honest and direct in her sessions. She will call out what needs to be improved upon and teach you how to use positive reinforcement to keep things going on the right track. I highly recommend her!!
Grateful Mom – Mar 04, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Tiffany Werhner, LMHC?
Tiffany is a caring and effective therapist. She knows how to get to the root of a problem and provides coping strategies. I'm extremely grateful that I was able to become a patient of hers, as she is the best therapist I have found.
Kristina – Mar 04, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Tiffany Werhner, LMHC?
Have had nothing but great experience with Tiffany. She has had a positive impact on my life and is nothing but professional and compassionate with her profession. Highly recommend ?
Eros_es_Rain – Feb 24, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Tiffany Werhner, LMHC?
I was very apprehensive about going to see a therapist for my mental health issues.Tiffany was very welcoming, knowledgeable and a very good listener .All the fears I had prior to meeting Tiffany dissipated. I felt she was very knowledgeable and kind. I recommend her to everyone
Joe Potosi – Feb 23, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Tiffany Werhner, LMHC?
Tiffany is the truly the greatest therapist I have ever worked with! She has helped me in so many ways. I went through a really difficult period, and she helped me to heal, find clarity, grow, build back up my strength, my confidence, my self-esteem, and move forward with my life. I’m so grateful she has come into my life. She has gone above and beyond to help me, even in between sessions, whenever I have a question or need some advice. I can’t thank her enough. I always look forward to my sessions with her, and I always leave each and every one feeling like a better, happier person. I truly believe everyone could benefit from counseling, and with Tiffany you will be in extremely good hands, as she is highly skilled, empathetic, compassionate, caring, kind hearted, trustworthy, and a great listener. If you’re looking for an amazing therapist, I highly recommend Tiffany.
Brandon – Feb 23, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Tiffany Werhner, LMHC?
I have seen Tiffany for a year + now. She's inspired and pushed me to be the best I can be. Working towards alleviating situational depression and anxiety, she has always been forthright, open and honest to me as a client. I I would highly recommend Tiffany as she cares about helping people be happy and confident in their lives.
Feb 23, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Tiffany Werhner, LMHC?
Tiffany is definitely a breath of fresh air! She is straight-forward and honest which I highly appreciate. She came highly recommended by a friend and I’m so thankful and blessed that she is there to help me understand issues that I’ve been avoiding and made me face in to issues that I’ve been repressing for a long time. I highly recommend her!
J – Feb 23, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Tiffany Werhner, LMHC?
Tiffany is thorough and listens to detail and definitely problem solves. She has helped me rebuild myself back up after a recent divorce and loss of self esteem after a toxic relationship with a narcissistic spouse. I am confident now and feel empowered after seeing her.
Bridget – Feb 23, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Tiffany Werhner, LMHC?
i love tiffany, she has been so helpful for the 9 months i have been seeing her, she shows great interest in helping me solve my traumatic events and makes time for me when i need it most shes over all very great :)
dae – Feb 23, 2021
Unprofessional & dishonest.
Feb 16, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Tiffany Werhner, LMHC?
Tiffany is the best!! She is helping me be me and always listens to me.
Sep 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Tiffany Werhner, LMHC?

How was your experience with Tiffany Werhner?