Chiropractic  |
Dr. Tiffany Kidd, DC
Dr. Tiffany Kidd graduated as Doctor of Chiropractic from Palmer College of Chiropractic Florida in 2011. She previously treated her patients as the primary physician of The Back Pain Institute of Florida, treating with traditional chiropractic treatments as well as the newly emerging VAX-D Treatments. Dr. Kidd is passionate about providing her patients with expertise care in a professional and comfortable setting.

Kidd Family Chiropractic

9371 Cypress Lake Dr Ste 2

Fort Myers, FL 33919

Learn about Dr. Kidd

"We treat the body from the inside out. We believe in treating the problem, not just the symptom."

• Chiropractic
  • Chiropractic Rehabilitation
  • Chiropractic Spinal Decompression Therapy

Dr. Kidd does not have any board certifications listed.

• Cervical Herniated Disc
  • Spondolthesis
  • Sports Injuries

• Activator Methods Chiropractic Technique
  • Chiropractic Adjustment
  • Chiropractic Plus Kinesiology (CPK)
  • Chiropractic Subluxation Adjustments
  • Ultrasound, Musculoskeletal

Medical School | Graduated
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Palmer College Of Chiropractic

Dr. Kidd has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Kidd has no media or publications listed.

• German

Dr. Kidd does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kidd and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kidd's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kidd to family and friends
Dr. Kidd's Performance
in Ft Myers, FL |
She knows what she's doing and very knowledgeable. I went to her for hip pain and she was able to gently adjust my entire back and hips into alignment, without pain. I haven't had an issue with my hip since then.
Ft Myers, FL |
Dr. Tiffany Kidd is very approachable and knowledgeable. She really helped me feel comfortable in my chiropractic treatments and did a great job relieving my back pain issues.
in Ft Myers, FL |
Im a barber, I work 10-12 hours a day standing and straining my neck. I tried different chiropractors, they helped me but it never felt like they spent the appropriate amount of time I needed. I was referred to Dr. Kidd by a friend, not only did she take her time adjusting me but also did muscle stimulations, ultrasounds, and taped my injured areas with kinesiology tape. I was good for months after that, before having to visit her again as a regular. She's one to care for her patients health.
in Ft Myers, FL |
I was referred to Dr. Kidd by my MD Tasha Wallace. I was suffering from TMJ, not able to eat or open my mouth completely for months. I was getting depressed and losing hope, I visited another chiropractor and they did not know how to perform the TMJ technique. Then i visited Dr. Kidd, who told me I was going to need a few sessions in order to achieve the results we needed, but after just one visit I felt 80% better. After a second visit I felt 100% better. She was very kind and professional.
in Ft Myers, FL |
I took my dad to Dr Kidd after he was diagnosed with three herniated discs and one bulging disc. Due to the severe damage to the discs, his sciatic nerve pain was so intense that he could not walk , sleep, sit , or stand for long periods of time. He had gotten pain medications, injections, physical therapy, and none of the above helped. After treating my dad for a month, he was completely healed. It has been 4 month since his treatment and has not had anymore pain.
in Fort Myers, FL |
I would highly recommend Dr. Kidd. She is very knowledgeable and professional. I have been seeing her for almost 2 years and am very pleased with the results of my treatments.
Have you seen Dr. Tiffany Kidd, DC?
Are you Dr. Kidd?