Tiffany Griffiths, PSY

Tiffany Griffiths, PSY

Clinical Psychology  ·
Female
Tiffany Griffiths, PSY is a clinical psychologist in Kingston, PA. She specializes in clinical psychology, counseling, and more.

470 Wyoming Ave

Kingston, PA 18704

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Pennsylvania

Check if Tiffany Griffiths treats your condition or procedure

3.3

Tiffany Griffiths?
Tiffany Griffiths' Performance
What People Say About Tiffany Griffiths, PSY
If you've got a case of housewife blues, then maybe they can help, but if you have a serious mental illness, they are clueless how to help. They also don't like input and will block you on their facebook page. They even took down their reviews.
×Post a ResponseAre you Tiffany Griffiths, PSY?
Very helpful. I enjoy my session and don't understand person who stated they waited 6 weeks for evaluation. I was given paperwork finished soon as received and received next visit results. Been a year and has helped tremendously. Love both my psych and the nurse. Both helped me very much we're exceptionally nice and made me feel comfortable. The nervousness when walked in was gone when walked out because of there professional ism. Looked forward .Would go no where else care about ur well being.
×Post a ResponseAre you Tiffany Griffiths, PSY?
This practice is more concerned about making money than helping people. They are not interested in doing the right thing, just the profitable thing. Shameful...
×Post a ResponseAre you Tiffany Griffiths, PSY?
Tiffany Griffiths, & Associates, I started treatment on 1/5/2018 after 8 visits on 3/13/2018 they where paid $1870 of which I paid $200 in copay, I had to call off of work do to my disability with the understanding that I could apply for FMLA only to find out that they will not fill out FMLA and was told that they do not want to get involved. Even though I told them that will lose my job in 25 days. They never disclosed this to me or I never would have chosen them as a provider.
×Post a ResponseAre you Tiffany Griffiths, PSY?
Pretty horrible. Takes 6 weeks to get ADHD testing back and they mail the results! Pathetic. Impersonal and unprofessional. I would never use them again.
×Post a ResponseAre you Tiffany Griffiths, PSY?
she is down to earth ,real person who really cares beyond the payment . does not tell what you want to hear but what you need to hear. always the most professional caring. The people are very lucky to have such a caring person willing to help and guide them.should be a lot more like her world would be a better place.
×Post a ResponseAre you Tiffany Griffiths, PSY?

How was your experience with Tiffany Griffiths?

Insurance accepted