Dr. Thomas Sullivan, PHD

Neuropsychology ·  Male · Age 57

Dr. Sullivan

Dr. Thomas Sullivan, PHD is a neuropsychologist in Fairfield, OH. He graduated from University of Cincinnati / Main Campus and specializes in neuropsychology and psychology.

Make an appointment

Dr. Sullivan accepts

Dr. Sullivan accepts the following insurance:

Medical Mutual of Ohio
Medical Mutual of Ohio POS
Mutual of Omaha
Worker's Compensation
Worker's Compensation WC

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Ohio

Check if Dr. Sullivan treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Sullivan's conditions and procedures:

• Brain Tumor
  • Learning Disabilities
  • Neuropsychological Testing
  • Psychological Testing
  • Traumatic Brain Injury

"Board certified in clinical neuropsychology. Special training in the neuropsychological evaluation of children at Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center. Training in the neuropsychological evaluation of adults at the Yale University School ...

• Neuropsychology

Dr. Sullivan?
Dr. Sullivan's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Thomas Sullivan, PHD
RecentMost Helpful
There are few people and few life events which make life a great experience, and Dr. Sullivan is one of those people who spread peace and kindness on earth. Great Experience, I wish all the doctors and clinics work the way these guys do. Dr. Sullivan efficiency and courtesy are beyond the real life! I was beyond impressed with my experience at Dr. Sullivan office. I was completely blown away by how helpful and kind he was and how fast he was at getting back to me! Dr. Sullivan was really knowledgeable and made me feel comfortable throughout the appointment! I would highly recommend Dr. Sullivan, if you are looking for a doctor whose medical knowledge is encyclopedic! Dr. Sullivan is one of few great and genuine human beings I have met in my life! He is kind, generous, calm, positive, thorough, attentive, flexible, and personal. He is the person who you want him as a best friend and mentor. Dr. Sullivan made me feel comfortable and relaxed. I had the sense that this doctor REALLY cared!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Sullivan, PHD?
Daughter with many difficulties: developmental/learning disabilities, substance abuse, bipolar/affective disorders, genetics, physical disabilities-multi-faceted root cause that helped us find pharmaceutical stability, targeted medical care, and to negotiate the disability review system. Caring, patient-centered, took time to understand. Insightful, applied robust history of neurodevelopment and brain injury to personal situation, provided a human solution. Highly recommended, very effective.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Sullivan, PHD?
I met with Dr. Thomas Sullivan regarding my son's Traumatic Brain Injury - current symptoms and long term prognosis. Dr. Sullivan was extremely patient. He discussed issues my son has experienced since the accident and offered suggestions on treatments to help reduce ongoing symptoms. He was extremely helpful in discussing what we can expect in the future related to the injury and what resources could be helpful. I highly recommend Dr. Sullivan for neuro-psychology especially for TBI injury.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Sullivan, PHD?
Dr. Sullivan was intuitive and put us at ease very quickly. I felt like I had trouble conveying some of what I was experiencing with my Autistic son. But after Dr. Sullivan completed the report on my son's condition, I found that he not only listened to what I was saying, he verbalized it much better than I could. I was so thrilled that he understood me, my son and our situation.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Sullivan, PHD?
I saw Dr. Sullivan for neuropsychological testing. I am a medical professional who was very apprehensive about being tested. Dr. Sullivan was thorough and highly skilled in performing many tests during a full day of testing. The results were different than those from a prior flawed neuropsychological testing experience. His findings were critical to my return to work in medicine. I am grateful for his superb expertise and investment in me has his client. He is a gifted neuropsychologist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Sullivan, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Sullivan?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Sullivan treats patients.