Dr. Thomas Rupolo, DC

Chiropractic ·  Male

Dr. Rupolo

Lake Clarke Chiropractic

1825 Forest Hill Blvd Ste 202 West Palm Beach, FL 33406

Dr. Thomas Rupolo, DC is a chiropractor in West Palm Beach, FL. He specializes in chiropractic.

Dr. Rupolo accepts

Dr. Rupolo accepts the following insurance:

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Rupolo treats your condition or procedure

• Chiropractic

Dr. Rupolo's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Rupolo

Dr. Rupolo?
Dr. Rupolo's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Thomas Rupolo, DC
RecentMost Helpful
Drs Tom and Wende are trustworthy, caring and do not try to sell you packages like so many chiropractors. Although they may not accept your insurance, they work with you to get you to as close to pain free as possible. Office staff is friendly and accommodating. Highly recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Rupolo, DC?
I had severe pain from a pinched nerve in my neck. After a cortisone shot, muscle relaxers and pain meds barely touched my pain. Dr Rupolo assured me he’d have succes and I would not need the recommended surgery to replace the disc in my neck. He is trust worthy and is truly there for his patients! Dr Rupolo is amazing!! Dr Wende is incredible and the ladies on staff are friendly and make you feel welcomed. All around great experience and best of all no pain!! Highly recommended!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Rupolo, DC?
""Outstanding Ciropractor "" I had neck pain and lower back injury severe pain after see Dr. RUPOLO The pain in my neck is gone and my lower back pain has improved now I I'm able to do more daily activities and I have more physical mobility to be able to mentally function , physically function and emotionally function . Thank you Dr RUPOLO I recommend DR. RUPOLO Anyone !
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Rupolo, DC?
I've been under Dr. Tom Rupolo's care since sustaining headaches, neck and back pain and a number of other issues resulting from a trip/fall two years ago. He has worked with me seeing often in the beginning and tapering down the amount of office visits over time. While he has helped me considerably my body knows when it's time to see Dr. Rupolo. His office is warm and friendly and I know that I am receiving excellent care. Highly recommended.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Rupolo, DC?
Amazing staff and physicians. Had terrible shoulder spasms for weeks. Went in and noticed results immeditally after my first appointment. No longer taking anti inflamitories daily like I was before. Definitely would recommend them to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Rupolo, DC?
I was urged by my neurologist to see Dr Tom and his beautiful wife Dr Wende for some relief of spinal stenosis, DDD, osteoarthritis and more. they didn't accept my insurance, but that didn't matter to them- they wanted to help me! And they DID!! I see them 1-3x per wk- depending on my pain! They go above and beyond for ALL of my needs!! They welcomed me warmly from day 1- they are truly dedicated! The friendly and professional staff are amazing! I'm so thankful!! Recommend to everyone I know!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Rupolo, DC?
Dr. Tom is awesome! His staff is very friendly. Very clean environment. Wait time and scheduling is a breeze. ?? ?? ?? ?? ??
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Rupolo, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Rupolo?