Chiropractic  |
Male
Dr. Thomas Rupolo, DC
Dr. Thomas Rupolo, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in West Palm Beach, FL.

Lake Clarke Chiropractic

1825 Forest Hill Blvd Ste 202

West Palm Beach, FL 33406

Learn about Dr. Rupolo

• Chiropractic

Dr. Rupolo does not have any board certifications listed.

Education data for Dr. Rupolo is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Rupolo has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Rupolo has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Rupolo does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rupolo and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Rupolo's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rupolo to family and friends
Dr. Rupolo's Performance
in West palm beach |
""Outstanding Ciropractor "" I had neck pain and lower back injury severe pain after see Dr. RUPOLO The pain in my neck is gone and my lower back pain has improved now I I'm able to do more daily activities and I have more physical mobility to be able to mentally function , physically function and emotionally function . Thank you Dr RUPOLO I recommend DR. RUPOLO Anyone !
in La |
I've been under Dr. Tom Rupolo's care since sustaining headaches, neck and back pain and a number of other issues resulting from a trip/fall two years ago. He has worked with me seeing often in the beginning and tapering down the amount of office visits over time. While he has helped me considerably my body knows when it's time to see Dr. Rupolo. His office is warm and friendly and I know that I am receiving excellent care. Highly recommended.
in West palm beach florida |
Amazing staff and physicians. Had terrible shoulder spasms for weeks. Went in and noticed results immeditally after my first appointment. No longer taking anti inflamitories daily like I was before. Definitely would recommend them to anyone.
in Lake Worth, FL |
I was urged by my neurologist to see Dr Tom and his beautiful wife Dr Wende for some relief of spinal stenosis, DDD, osteoarthritis and more. they didn't accept my insurance, but that didn't matter to them- they wanted to help me! And they DID!! I see them 1-3x per wk- depending on my pain! They go above and beyond for ALL of my needs!! They welcomed me warmly from day 1- they are truly dedicated! The friendly and professional staff are amazing! I'm so thankful!! Recommend to everyone I know!!
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Dr. Tom is awesome! His staff is very friendly. Very clean environment. Wait time and scheduling is a breeze. ?? ?? ?? ?? ??
Have you seen Dr. Thomas Rupolo, DC?
Are you Dr. Rupolo?