Dr. Thomas Rofrano, DC

Dr. Thomas Rofrano, DC

Chiropractic  |
Dr. Thomas Rofrano, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Palm Beach Gardens, FL. He is 58 years old and has been practicing for 32 years.

2401 Pga Blvd Ste 132

Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410

Learn about Dr. Rofrano

• Chiropractic
  • Chiropractic Sports Medicine
  • Nutrition

Dr. Rofrano does not have any board certifications listed.

• Back Disorders

• Rutgers University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1981
  • New York Chiropractic College
    Medical School | Graduated 1985

Dr. Rofrano has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Rofrano has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Rofrano does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rofrano and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Rofrano's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rofrano to family and friends
Dr. Rofrano's Performance
in Palm Beach Gardens, FL |
After traveling the country and world for 15 seasons as a professional athlete and the last two as a High Performance Trainer—my body & health had been put through the ringer. My energy and ability to focus seemingly crashed overnight and pain in my neck, back, knees and hips took over. I battled these with no improvement for a year until I began working with Dr. Refrano and staff did I find my home. Now more then six months later—my energy is through the roof and my joints feel like I’m 22.
in West Palm Beach, FL |
I went to Dr. Rofrano because I had problems with syncope for years. I have to admit with his treatments I have been faint free for the last nine months.
in West palm beach |
Dr. Rofrano is the best doctor. He is very kind. He has worked with me financially. He never makes me feel like he knows more than me even thought he does. He values my opinion which is hard to find in a doctor. I'm grateful that he has helped me get through the toughest time in my life. Kayla is also very kind and has helped me though this time. I'm blessed to have them!
West Palm Beach, FL. |
I've gone to see Dr. Rofrano since high school dealing with sports injuries and continue to see him even now in my 30s. I've had lower back, neck along with other muscle issues that he's helped me with. I recommend anyone who has the issues, most people do in one way or another, to see him. Also, he's very good in recommending the right vitamin supplements to help with lowering cholesterol and to help with sleep issues.
in Stuart, FL |
Dr. Rofrano is excellent. He is thorough and very caring. I highly recommend him and his practice. He has helped turn my health around.
in Jupiter, FL |
Dr Rofrano is an extraordinary chiropractor and expert in natural medicine. After a bad accident he brought me back to good health by successfully treating not only my back and neck but my foot, ankle, knee and hip. He uses a gentle technique. Starting with analysis of blood work, his dietary and supplement recommendations have solved a great variety of my health issues, including energy, blood sugar and more. His office has a great view. It is so relaxing and his staff is so kind.
in Palm Beach Gardens, FL |
This is a wonderful place where healing can be found for those who are looking for more than a Western Medical approach. The natural way is fantastic. I know first hand since I was suffering with stomach issues and an autoimmune condition that I did not even realize I had. After meeting with Dr. Rofrano and getting comprehensive blood work done, I learned from him that my body was suffering from many issues including a major vitamin and nutrient deficiency. I also learned that I have a Gluten
Jupiter, FL |
Dr. Tom and the staff at Natural Medicine are very knowledgable and caring. Through some simple changes in diet and supplements my back pain has disappeared and my energy level has increased! My white blood cell count was 2.0 and has doubled and I feel 'like myself' again.
in Jupiter, FL |
Dr. Tom and his staff are excellent. I had a chiropractic treatment and also a nutrition plan. I'm a thyroid patient since 15 years ago and for the first time in years I really feel in a good health. Dr. Tom takes the time and care to understand your symptoms to provide you with the supplements that you really need. Four month later I lost 15 pounds and feel energetic and without joint pain and free of other symptoms that other doctors tell that you have to live with them.
Tequesta |
Very caring and compassionate! Really knows his stuff! Staff is equally compassionate and caring and very good at what they do. And very patient.
in Boynton Beach, FL |
My cervical vertebrae were significantly out of alignment. Dr. Tom was able to quickly find the issue and correct the problem in a short amount of time. The treatment was very comfortable, and I contribute all of my progress to Dr. Tom. In addition, I was suffering from a candida overgrowth, causing brain fog, eczema, and anxiety. Dr. Tom gave me an individualized diet plan to cure the overgrowth and improve my comprehensive bloodwork.
Lake Worth |
Dr. Rofrano is unlike any doctor I have ever encountered, and I have been seeing doctors my entire life. He and his staff takes all the necessary time needed, never rushing. With simple blood tests, he has established the root causes of my ailments. Because of him, I have been able to stop all of my prescription medications for 15 years. For the first time in my life I have been given a sense of hope. For those of you reading this, please call Dr. Rofrano so he can heal you too.
Have you seen Dr. Thomas Rofrano, DC?
Are you Dr. Rofrano?