Podiatry  |
Male
Dr. Thomas Rocchio, DPM
Dr. Thomas Rocchio, DPM is a podiatry doctor who practices in Allentown, PA. He has been practicing for 17 years. Dr. Rocchio is affiliated with Easton Hospital, Sacred Heart Hospital and St. Luke's Hospital - Allentown Campus.

2895 Hamilton Blvd Ste 101

Allentown, PA 18104

Learn about Dr. Rocchio

Since 2006, the doctors at PA Foot & Ankle Associates, all of whom are board certified by the American Board of Podiatric Surgery, have provided relief for thousands of foot and ankle patients in Allentown, Easton. E. Stroudsburg, Lansford and Northampton, PA. We treat every condition from routine foot and ankle care to extreme trauma, reconstruction and wound care. We make every effort to insure that you are well educated about your condition and treatment options so that you can make well-informed choices and return to your normal activities as quickly as possible.

Dr. Rocchio's Experience

Dr. Rocchio's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Podiatry

• Podiatry
  • Pediatric Podiatry
  • Podiatric Foot & Ankle Surgery
  • Podiatric Foot Surgery
  • Podiatric Surgery
  • Podiatry Sports Medicine
  • Radiology

Dr. Rocchio does not have any board certifications listed.

• Achilles Tendinitis
  • Hammer Toe
  • Heel Pain
  • Heel Spur
  • Ingrown Toenail
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Metatarsal Fracture

• Nail Avulsion and Excision
  • Reconstructive Ankle Surgery
  • Reconstructive Foot Surgery
  • Wound Care and Management

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

• Marist College
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1996
  • Temple University / Pennsylvania College of Podiatric Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2000
  • Community Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2003
  • American College of Foot & Ankle Surgeons
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Rocchio has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Rocchio has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Rocchio does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rocchio and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Rocchio's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rocchio to family and friends
3.7
Dr. Rocchio's Performance
Philadelphia, PA |
Seven months in pain with my achielies. When he said the next step was cortisone injection, which he at least agreed is frowned uptown for this, ingot a second opinion from an ortho surgeon who immediately ordered an MRI to see if and how badly the tendon might be torn. This office is always running late, so if you actually see him for 5 minutes you're lucky. And he uses some odd Pharmacy out of the area that only mails meds, so you have to wait days. Don't go!
in Breinigsville, PA |
I have been going to Dr. Rocchio for approx. 2 1/2 years and found his services to be outstanding in every way. Being a diabetic a good as I say Foot Dr. is important. About 7 months ago Dr. Rocchio had me start taking EB-N5 after this time using it I have much better movement in my toes and my feet feel so much better it is remarkable. Any time I have what I feel is a problem I call up and see Dr. Rocchio very fast and as I said being a diabetic this is very important. Thank you
Allentown, PA |
I found Dr. Rocchio to be knowledgeable and friendly, but ended up making up an excuse and walking out of his Allentown office yesterday because of the rude, unfriendly, condescending staff. They treated me like I was a piece of cattle, shoving forms at me, getting snippy when I asked a follow up question, acting as if I was wasting their time. So disappointing that I wasted three $60.00 co-pays for nothing because I don't want this staff to be part of my follow up care after surgery.
in Easton, PA |
Dr. Rocchio is the best. His staff though needs a complete overhaul.
Hi Susan - Thank you for your comment. Patient experience is one of our top priorities and we appreciate your insight. If you are a regular patient of ours, please share your thoughts with Dr. Rocchio directly at your next appointment. If not, we would love for you to get in touch by sending a message from our website - PAFootDoctors.com - so we can fully understand and make the necessary improvements with our staff.
in Whitehall, PA |
I found the staff and Dr. Rocchio to be very knowledgeable and courteous. I was able to get in to see Dr. Rocchio quickly and he helped me with my pain on the first visit. I am very confident in his recommendations. I am bringing my daughter for him to evaluate in two weeks for her ongoing foot problems.
in Schnecksville, PA |
I recently had an ankle replacement performed by Dr. Rocchio and I would recommend him to anyone. Not only is he an excellent surgeon, he has a bedside manner like no other Doctor...always very caring and compassionate. He always makes himself available for questions or concerns and spends as much time that is needed by the patient to understand the problem. I had my 3rd post op visit today and literally gave him a huge hug and thanked him for giving me my life back. Truly one of the best!!
in Allentown, PA |
Dr. Rocchio is highly educated, he knew my problem and corrected it the same day. He is very good and I'd recommend him to anyone. I've had tremendous pain for years, after Dr. Rocchio did a procedure on my big toe (he explained everything first and during), the next morning I woke with only minor soreness from the procedure. I believe that after my healing time i'll no longer wake up with excruciating pain. Thank you Dr. Rocchio. All of the staff at the office were very patient and helpful.
Have you seen Dr. Thomas Rocchio, DPM?

Hospitals where Dr. Rocchio has admitting privileges