Clinical Child & Adolescent Psychology  |
Male
Dr. Thomas Pedigo, ED.D
Dr. Thomas Pedigo, ED.D is a clinical child & adolescent psychology provider who practices in Savannah, GA.

37 W Fairmont Ave Ste 211

Savannah, GA 31406

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia

Learn about Dr. Pedigo

• Clinical Child & Adolescent Psychology

Dr. Pedigo does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

Education data for Dr. Pedigo is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Pedigo has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Pedigo has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Pedigo does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Pedigo and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Pedigo's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Pedigo to family and friends
2.9
Dr. Pedigo's Performance
in Savannah, GA |
We chose Savannah Child and Family Study Center / Dr. Pedigo for help diagnosing/ testing ADHD in our child. We wanted testing that was objective rather than purely subjective. They were quick to get us in and thoroughly explained the process. The staff was pleasant and very helpful. The response and follow up was prompt and the report was detailed and informative. They have been a tremendous help and we will most definitely be using them in the future. I highly recommend this office!
in Savannah, GA |
He knew exactly what the problem was and what steps to take to move forward. Other doctors told me we weren't being strict enough or that he was ADHD even though the test said he wasn't. Doctor Pedigo was the first doctor to listen to my problems and understand what the underlying issue was.
in Savannah, ga |
He only saw me for less than 10 minutes to complete the intake. He didn't seem to be listening and kept pushing me to have testing done for my child.
This is by far the rudest office I have ever been to. The office manager is extremely rude as well as the rest of the staff. I do not recommend. They do not have your child's best interest at heart. They cancelled my appointment twice and states they called. I did not receive one call although the office manager said that they called several times the day of and the day before. I had no voicemail or missed calls. Dr. Pedigo was extremely rude when I attempted to talk to him and was not concern
Have you seen Dr. Thomas Pedigo, ED.D?
Are you Dr. Pedigo?