Thomas McConnell, PT

Physical Therapy ·  Male · Age 55

Thomas McConnell

Thomas McConnell, PT is a physical therapist in Moon Township, PA. He specializes in physical therapy, sports rehabilitation medicine, and more.

Make an appointment

Thomas McConnell accepts

Thomas McConnell accepts the following insurance:

Blue Access
Coventry Health Care
Advantra
Advantra HMO
Advantra PPO
Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
GEHA
Health Net
Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
Classic Blue
Tricare
Integrated Health Plan (IHP)
Integrated Health Plan (IHP) PPO
Tricare

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Pennsylvania

Check if Thomas McConnell treats your condition or procedure

Thomas McConnell?
Thomas McConnell's Performance
What People Say About Thomas McConnell, PT
Recent
Tom is awesome at PT. Always very encouraging and very determined to get me healthy. Never have to wait around and very flexible with appointment times. Makes good use of appointment time and very knowledgeable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Thomas McConnell, PT?
Tom has the best PT group in Pittsburgh. I wouldn't go anywhere else. They are warm, caring, and professional and they treat you like family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Thomas McConnell, PT?
GPPT is a fantastic facility. All the therapists are knowledgeable and the hours are convenient. I've rehabbed there after two surgeries and would choose them again if necessary.
×Post a ResponseAre you Thomas McConnell, PT?
The best care ever! This is where I have come for three different injuries. Was always back to work 110%!
×Post a ResponseAre you Thomas McConnell, PT?
Always fantastic and gets me back to 100%!
×Post a ResponseAre you Thomas McConnell, PT?
Tom is very professional and knowledgeable. His exercises are effective and helpful. I see a great improvement after.
×Post a ResponseAre you Thomas McConnell, PT?
Tom was always super fun and helpful when it came to the recovery process. Always pushed me harder every time I went, and my recovery was very quick thanks to him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Thomas McConnell, PT?
I have had 4 knee surgeries and Greater Pittsburgh Physical Therapy & Sports Medicine has been there for me through it all! Tom, Tom, and Katie are such wonderful therapists and people. They genuinely care for their patients as well as have the skill and knowledge to rehabilitate the patient as quick and effectively as possible. He helped me rebuild both my physical and mental strength. I will never be able to thank him and his staff enough!
×Post a ResponseAre you Thomas McConnell, PT?
Fantastic PT! Extremely personable and is currently helping me become stronger with running! Couldn't be more thankful!
×Post a ResponseAre you Thomas McConnell, PT?
Tom is the best physical therapist our family has ever had. He is extremely knowledgeable, friendly and hard working. He makes himself available at all hours for his patients. I have highly recommended him to others that need therapy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Thomas McConnell, PT?
Tom has worked with our team the past two years on ACL prevention, strength & agility. I truly believe he was a big part of our championship run last season! Tom is great with the girls, very motivating & his workouts are challenging & fun!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Thomas McConnell, PT?
I would 100% recommend Tom McConnell to family and friends. I am one of the athletic trainers at Robert Morris University and Tom is our PT who we work with. He truly cares about every individual he works with and will do everything he can to better any of our athletes. He is very easy to work with and very accommodating to time schedules of our athletes.
×Post a ResponseAre you Thomas McConnell, PT?
Tom has been working with our team for a number of years now. He does a great job with them in injury prevention, specifically ACL Injury Prevention, and brings a high level of passion and energy to our team each workout and makes it into a team building activity. When the athletes are recovering from injury he does a great job of working with them, getting them stronger and back into the game.
×Post a ResponseAre you Thomas McConnell, PT?
Extremely knowledgeable in all aspects of PT. I have been treated at GPPT for several different issues throughout the years (achillies, back, knee) and keep going back. Excellent exercises at PT sessions, together with precise on hands PT stretching and massage treatment at PT sessions, plus well designed continuing home exercises all have contributed to my successful recovery. Very Friendly Group,TOM, TOM and Katie, who geniunely Care about your recovery.
Very knowledgeable and enthusiastic
×Post a ResponseAre you Thomas McConnell, PT?
I have needed physical therapy twice. Once for a torn ACL and the second time for a neck injury. Thomas McConnell and his staff are brilliant Physical Therapist who are truly dedicated to seeing their patients leave in better shape prior to your injury. Each practitioner is dedicated to spending 1 on 1 time with you, demonstrating particular exercises, explaining the reasoning behind these exercises and correcting you if not doing properly to prevent further injury.
×Post a ResponseAre you Thomas McConnell, PT?
I study several Chinese martial arts forms and had issues with my rotator cuff. Tom worked with me at the facility and gave me reasonable exercises to perform between visits. Stuck to his plan and am back sooner than anticipated. He also provided a plan to help prevent this from reoccurring.
×Post a ResponseAre you Thomas McConnell, PT?
Tom, along with the rest of his colleagues, are incredible at what they do. I always look forward to going to physical therapy not only because I know I am getting stronger, but also because of the positive environment that it takes place in. Tom never ceases to make me laugh and smile while we work (which helps me forget about the pain!). I always walk out happier than when I entered! Tom is a great guy who really knows his stuff and really know how to interact with people.
×Post a ResponseAre you Thomas McConnell, PT?
He is very compassionate about what he does and wants his patients to get better. He always makes the experience a good one.
×Post a ResponseAre you Thomas McConnell, PT?
Greater Pittsburgh Physical Therapy provides well-designed, individualized, and effective treatment sessions designed for optimal results. Each member of the team is competent, confident, compassionate, and caring.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Thomas McConnell?

Greater Pittsburgh Physical Therapy & Sports Medicine