Thomas Mazorlig, MAC

Thomas Mazorlig, MAC

Acupuncture  ·
Male
Thomas Mazorlig, MAC is an acupuncturist in Little Silver, NJ. He specializes in acupuncture.Read his story

180 White Rd

Little Silver, NJ 07739

• Amerihealth
  • Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey

Learn about Thomas Mazorlig

Thomas Mazorlig's bio

This content was provided by Thomas Mazorlig "I obtained a B.S. in biology with a concentration in anatomy and physiology from Cornell University in 1994. In 2002, I graduated with honors from the Institute for Therapeutic Massage. I practiced massage therapy for several years at Family First Chiropractic in Toms River, NJ and maintained a private client base. I taught anatomy and physiology and supervised the student clinic at the Institute for Therapeutic Massage for seven years. In 2016, I graduated from the Eastern School of Acupuncture and Traditional Medicine. At Eastern School, I trained in several major styles of acupuncture: Traditional Chinese Medicine, Kiiko-style Japanese acupuncture, and Five Element acupuncture. I completed a clinical internship in Traditional Chinese Medicine. Upon obtaining my NJ state acupuncture license, I began working as an acupuncturist at Ancient Arts Acupuncture in Little Silver and at Shore Acupuncture in Toms River. In late 2016, I returned to Eastern School to complete a Masters in Acupuncture, which I attained in January of 2017. "

• Acupuncture

Thomas Mazorlig does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Cornell University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1994
  • Eastern School Of Acupuncture and Traditional Medicine
    Other Education | Completed 2016
  • Institute For Therapeutic Massage
    Other Education | Completed 2002

Thomas Mazorlig has no awards or honors listed.

Thomas Mazorlig has no media or publications listed.

Thomas Mazorlig does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Thomas Mazorlig and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Thomas Mazorlig's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Thomas Mazorlig

Thomas Mazorlig?
Thomas Mazorlig's Performance
What People Say About Thomas Mazorlig, MAC
Tom is wonderful. He was very descriptive in his explanation of acupuncture and how it could help me. I have had headaches my whole life and they are all gone since I've been having treatments with Tom. I couldn't be happier and it has greatly improved my quality of life. I can't thank Tom enough!!
Long Branch – Nov 18, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Thomas Mazorlig, MAC?

How was your experience with Thomas Mazorlig?