Dr. Thomas Lipsitz, PHD

Psychology •  Male • Age 71

Dr. Lipsitz

Thomas S. Lipsitz, Ph.D. Inc.

777 Craig Rd Creve Coeur, MO 63141

Dr. Thomas Lipsitz, PHD is a Psychologist in Creve Coeur, MO. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Lipsitz to book an appointment.

Compare Providers

Quickly compare more Psychologists in your area

See similar Psychologists in Creve Coeur

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Dr. Lipsitz accepts

Dr. Lipsitz accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
Blue Preferred Select
HealthLink
HealthLink PPO

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Missouri

Check if Dr. Lipsitz treats your condition or procedure

• Bipolar Disorder
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Grief
  • Panic Attack
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Relationship Issues
  • Stress

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Dr. Thomas Lipsitz, PHD...

Communicate via email?

Offer weekend visits?

Offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

Offer an online patient portal?

Offer evening visits?

Dr. Lipsitz's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Lipsitz

Dr. Lipsitz?
Supercalifragilisticexpiolodocious!!
St. Louis – May 24, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Lipsitz, PHD?
Dr. Lipsitz was always professional and empowering. He provided me the insight to proceed with some huge, but very needed changes in my life and “permission” to get them done. I highly recommend his compassionate expertise.
Jk in St. Louis – Apr 04, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Lipsitz, PHD?
BEST I have EVER been to be it a Psychologist or Psychiatrist. Welcoming; makes one feel at ease, TRUSTWORTHY,NONJUDGEMENTAL. Has client figure things out on their own. Refuses to give advice, opinion, etc. unless client ASKS FOR IT. (Unlike others that TELL client what to do, how to think. Therapist's job is to ASSIST clients to figure out their needs, what they are feeling, where they want to go, do with their lives to be happy, healthy people. AWESOME!
St Louis, MO – Dec 04, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Lipsitz, PHD?
Dr. Lipsitz has had a tremendous effect on my life. For years i suffered from night terrors as a part of my PTSD, my screaming in my sleep waking my family. It got worse once i was living alone because I had a hard time waking myself out of these nightmares. I was afraid to go to sleep, felt helpless, & totally depressed. I even considered susicide. Since working with Dr. Lipsitz I haven't had an episode in over a year!
lj in St. Peters, Mo. – May 20, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Lipsitz, PHD?
I have been seeing doctors for years & feel like i have made more progress with Dr. Lipsitz than all the others combined. He listens to what i have to say & then discusses the best options for handling my issues. I have already referred several people to him. As for his staff, they are always friendly & on top of everything.
Creve Coeur, MO – May 20, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Lipsitz, PHD?
I thank God every day for Dr. Lipsitz. I have been through doctor after Doctor, never being fully comfortable with them or fully understood. Dr. Lipsitz has a great bedside manner and I can always rely on him to help me get my head on straight and keep me out of trouble. Lol. He is always there, even outside of scheduled appointments as I have had to call him before during a particularly bad time and he took the time to talk me through it. The guy is awesome and I highly recommend him!
Nikki in St Louis, MO – May 09, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Lipsitz, PHD?
He is very compassionate, supportive & understanding. He has a wide knowledge of many medical conditions from anxiety to dementia. He has really helped me deal with how an ongoing contentious family situation related to an elderly parent should be managed.
Carol in Saint Louis, MO – Apr 26, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Lipsitz, PHD?
Dr. Lipsitz is one of the first male psychologist I have had and to be honest I feel more comfortable and respected by him than I did with female psychologist/social workers. He is very personable and validates what I say. I do not feel pushed to continue talking about things that make me feel uncomfortable or triggers a memory of a trauma. I feel safe talking with him and respect the advice that he suggests. That advice has helped me become more active in life.
FEH in Saint Louis, MO – Apr 24, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Lipsitz, PHD?
I have been seeing Dr. Lipsitz on a weekly basis since the suicide of my husband, December 2014. He has been a saving grace to me. It is difficult for me to open up, but he put me at ease and made it easy for me to share with him my feelings resulting from the suicide of my husband and other issues. He does not push and he does not judge, but offers instead helping feedback and methods for coping with the emotional and mental issues I face. I am so very thankful I found him.
Terry Passanante in Washington, MO – Apr 23, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Lipsitz, PHD?
I started seeing Dr.Lipsitz eight months ago & have felt a signicant difference in my overall well being since. DL has been the only therapist I've had who has taught me successful coping skills for my trauma & anxiety, through his effective therapy methods. Most importantly, he makes you feel very comfortable & not at all judged. Every session I have with him, I feel like I'm getting a better grip on things. He has me truly believing that I deserve a great life. We all do! :)
V – Apr 21, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Lipsitz, PHD?
I dreaded my sessions. He always said I needed to come back for another session when I asked for an official diagnosis. He insisted that we talk about a particular issue at Every session, and when I refused, he would clearly get frustrated with me. From the comments he would make about things that I Did want to talk about, I just felt very judged and vulnerable. I quit seeing him after 5 sessions. I couldn't do it anymore. I felt worse than I did when I started.
Emma in St. Charles, MO – Mar 18, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Lipsitz, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Lipsitz?

• Psychology

Jefferson Barracks Va Hosp
Bradley University/St. Louis University
Clinical Psychology Doctorate-St. Louis University

Common Questions and Answers

• Does Dr. Lipsitz communicate via email?

No users have indicated that Dr. Lipsitz communicates via email

• Does Dr. Lipsitz offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Lipsitz offers telehealth services or virtual visits

• Does Dr. Lipsitz offer an online patient portal?

No users have indicated that Dr. Lipsitz offers an online patient portal

• Does Dr. Lipsitz have free onsite parking?

No users have indicated that Dr. Lipsitz has free onsite parking

• Does Dr. Lipsitz offer weekend visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Lipsitz offers weekend visits

• Does Dr. Lipsitz offer evening visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Lipsitz offers evening visits