Dr. Thomas Hunt, DPT

Physical Therapy ·  Male · Age 30

Dr. Hunt

Dr. Thomas Hunt, DPT is a physical therapist in Derby, KS and has been practicing for 4 years. He graduated from Rockhurst University in 2015 and specializes in physical therapy and orthopedic physical therapy.

Make an appointment

Dr. Hunt accepts

Dr. Hunt accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas
CoreSource
Medicaid
Medicare
Tricare

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Kansas

Check if Dr. Hunt treats your condition or procedure

• Spine Physical Therapy
  • Strengthening Exercise
  • Therapeutic Massage
  • Vestibular Disorders

"I learned long ago through the participation of sports and academic activities the only way to achieve my goals is to persevere and work harder than those around me. My one true career goal is to be the best physical therapist possible. My clinica...

• Physical Therapy

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Hunt

Dr. Hunt?
Dr. Hunt's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Thomas Hunt, DPT
When I first started coming in I was in constant pain and the pain was at least a 6 and sometimes an 8 but now it is a 1 at the most.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Hunt, DPT?
I would definitely recommend doctor hunt he is super nice and appreciates what he does . I love the fact that he can explain the way that things are working to where i can understand it. he does not make me feel bad for asking questions .
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Hunt, DPT?
Honest straight forward therapy to solve my concerns. Just what I needed!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Hunt, DPT?
Very helpful and very informative, teaching me exercises to do on my own.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Hunt, DPT?
I will if I know of someone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Hunt, DPT?
excellent job making work hard at Aspire & giving exercises to help my knee at home & or work. I will never be 1005 again, but this has definetly helped a lot. I recommend coming to Aspire if you need help, the people here are helpful & friendly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Hunt, DPT?
He is friendly and very intentional in understanding your issues. I have worked with him for several years and will continue as his treatment plan is working. I look forward to my visits as Aspire does a great job of making each appointment seamless and relieves my back pain.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Hunt, DPT?
this has been a total "life saver" for me. I could hardly walk, could not stand for over 15 minutes, taking pain medication all day, plus bladder control issues . i now can walk without pain, I'm still weak in the one leg, my bladder control has almost returned to normal and i can stand without pain. I am not taking pain medications.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Hunt, DPT?
I have had severe neck pain for over a year. Dr. Hunt has reduced that pain through exercise and treatments. I was able to avoid surgery and have learned ways to continue my improvement.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Hunt, DPT?
I had a shoulder that was locked up. Within a few visits to Aspire Rehab, I could see significant improvement in my range of motion, and my pain was almost gone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Hunt, DPT?
The staff is friendly and knowledgeable. I like the fact that they are always cheerful. They explain everything as you are doing it and how it will benefit you. I have been very pleased with the progress I have made and the short time it has taken.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Hunt, DPT?
If i had known the outcome of the therapy would be as positive as it has been i would not have waited for almost a year to start. i do and already have recommended Dr. Hunt to my friends and family who have physical issues.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Hunt, DPT?
Dr. hunt did an amazing job and i appreciate his help in getting me back to full duties at work. Without his help I wouldn't of had a fast recovery like now.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Hunt, DPT?
Thomas is so perceptive and gets the "lead" out. I came back to Aspire because i feel I picked up a good fifteen years from the last time I had a "slipped" disc issue. The "bender, stretcher" decompression machine is a wonder worker. I really feel much better and keep in mind it's winter and the "blues" are not setting in thanks to the Aspire staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Hunt, DPT?
I had low back pain for many years, Thomas's professional physical therapy practices has made my life a lot easier without the pain, thank you sir.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Hunt, DPT?
Dr Hunt does a excellent job working the areas needed to bring the function of the repaired joint back to normal.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Hunt, DPT?
Dr Hunt is very easy to speak with and ex plains things very plain therefore very easy to understand I would recommend him to anyone
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Hunt, DPT?
Dr. Hunt has been working with me to strengthen muscles to alleviate hip pain. He is patient, knowledgeable, and dedicated to helping people who suffer from a variety of structural and muscular problems. He listens to you and then draws on his training and sports background to create a program of isometric and cardio exercises to address the specific physical complaint. He and the other staff members at Aspire are friendly and welcoming. I have begun to notice progress in lessening my hip pain.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Hunt, DPT?
Tom Hunt is teaching me exercises & activity practices to relieve back pain for now & for future health. Enjoy his insights for improving ADL's. Seeing some improvements at this time which gives me encouragement.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Hunt, DPT?
Dr. Hunt does an excellent job helping to modify therapy to fit age, activity level and basic knowledge base. He is realistic in expectations at the same time recommending consistency of use of exercises to maintain function. He has good sense of humor which helps one to relax. Very important, he is one time and easier to get into see, The only thing I think he needs to work on is using a bit quieter voice which I know he is aware of. Excellent educator. I highly recommend him.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Hunt?

Advanced Physical Therapy