Dr. Thomas Grace, DC

Chiropractic Spinal Decompression Therapy ·  Male

Dr. Grace

"Dr. Grace is AWESOME! At my first visit, I hobbled into the office bent over with two walking sticks. Dr. Grace taught me home therapies that I combined with his in-office therapies. And now, I am walking normally and pain-free all due to Dr. Grace. He has the rare characteristic of high IQ and EQ. Very knowledgeable and compassionate. I whole-heartedly recommend Dr. Grace to everyone."

Read Review

"I would highly recommend Dr. Grace. He is a very compassionate doctor who sincerely cares about his patients! He takes the time to listen to your concerns and to make certain you understand your treatment plan. The office at Natural Pain Solutions is comfortable and the office staff is friendly and helpful."

Read Review

Make an appointment

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Grace

Dr. Grace?
Dr. Grace's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Thomas Grace, DC
RecentMost Helpful
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Grace, DC?
Dr. Thomas Grace is a knowledgable and caring healthcare provider. He even used a powerful technique to help clear my sinuses when I had a cold this Winter Season! He has a beaming charisma and is incredibly generous. I would highly recommend him to anyone searching for a trusting and comfortable chiropractic physician.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Grace, DC?
Dr. Thomas Grace and his staff at Natural Pain Solutions are the best! The combination of Dr. Grace's medical expertise and the success of Spinal Decompression therapy is a must-experience for anyone like me, with acute disc herniation and sciatica. He works to assess your entire physical makeup and other possible outlying physical conditions and treats accordingly. He provides treatment that is the most natural and non-invasive. He's very patient, a great teacher, and focuses on you!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Grace, DC?
Dr. Grace is professional and friendly. This was my first chiropractic appointment, so I was a bit nervous, but Dr. Grace immediately put me at ease - he was welcoming and very knowledgeable. Dr. Grace was attentive and empathetic, and I could tell from my visit that he is passionate about his practice. It was clear that Dr. Grace excels in chiropractics and I felt very confident in his abilities.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Grace, DC?
Dr. Grace is a very compassionate doctor, he wants to get you better! He has great bedside when speaking with his patients! He will go out of his way to treat you even if it means staying late or coming in really early! If you are a new patient Dr. Grace will walk you through the procedure step by step and answer any questions you might have about the process.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Grace, DC?
Dr. Grace has a great energy that is caring and empathetic as well as clinical at the same time. This was the only therapy that I found that keeps people out of back surgery, which I know can be unsuccessful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Grace, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Grace?

I treat patients who are wishing to avoid spinal surgery. Conditions that are often associated with the need for our therapy are: herniated discs, degenerated spines, degenerated discs, sciatica, failed back syndrome, posterior facet arthritis and ch...

• Chiropractic Spinal Decompression Therapy
  • Bone & Joint Non-Surgical Orthopedics
  • Chiropractic
  • Orthopedics

2015
Western States Chiropractic College
2015

Dr. Grace accepts

No malpractice claims found for Oregon

Check if Dr. Grace treats your condition or procedure

• Cervicogenic Headache
  • Chronic Headache
  • Cluster Headache
  • Cough Headache
  • Cranial Release Technique (CRT)
  • Decompression
  • Drug Rebound Headache
  • Head and Neck Conditions
  • Headaches (Shunt Related)
  • Hypertension Headache