Contact provider for availability

Thomas Gehrmann

Chiropractic ·  Male

Thomas Gehrmann
3604 Hartsel Dr Colorado Springs, CO 80920

Thomas Gehrmann is a chiropractor in Colorado Springs, CO. He specializes in chiropractic.

Thomas Gehrmann accepts

Thomas Gehrmann accepts the following insurance:

No malpractice claims found for Colorado

Check if Thomas Gehrmann treats your condition or procedure

• Chiropractic

Thomas Gehrmann's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Thomas Gehrmann

Thomas Gehrmann?
What People Say About Thomas Gehrmann
Recent
Dr. Thomas Gehrmann is an amazing person and a great chiropractor. Because of his efforts and motivation i followed a proper routine of exercise and today my spine is properly recovered and the credit goes to Thomas.
×Post a ResponseAre you Thomas Gehrmann?
I am feeling much better after having few sessions with Chiropractor, Thomas Gehrmann. And the staff is great with good experience in chiropractic.
×Post a ResponseAre you Thomas Gehrmann?
I received treatment from Thomas Gehrmann, and he was fantastic. I was experiencing some pain and numbness. First, Thomas Gehrmann chiropractor was able to assure me that we could correct this, and confidently ease my immediate concerns. Over the course of our visits, and by following his instructions to make other habitual adjustments, the acute pain and numbness were removed! My quality of life has increased thanks to him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Thomas Gehrmann?
I recommend this place to anyone who is dealing with regular back pain and discomfort and wants to see fast, yet sustainable change. I am so happy with Thomas Gehrmann Chiropactor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Thomas Gehrmann?
There is no other better chiropractor in Colorado Springs as compared to Thomas Gehrmann. He figure out the problem more quickly and does Chiropractic adjustments in a right way.
×Post a ResponseAre you Thomas Gehrmann?
Thomas Gehrmann is a trained Chiropractor and helped me to relieve my bach pain and i really appreciate his service.
×Post a ResponseAre you Thomas Gehrmann?
Due to accident i had a neck injury. My Colleague recommended me to see Dr. Thomas Gehrmann in Colorado Springs. I visited Dr. Gehrmann clinic and with his chiropractic skills my neck is in great shape and satisfied with the results.
×Post a ResponseAre you Thomas Gehrmann?
Last month i woke up with a sharp pain in my neck and then my friend recommend me to visit Dr. thomas Gehrmann. And i been to Dr. Gehrmann and was very nervous. But Dr. Gehrmann is very calm and polite person and worked on my neck and then my pain suddenly disappeared. Thxs Dr. Gehrmann.
×Post a ResponseAre you Thomas Gehrmann?
Dr. Thomas have a excellent chiropractor skills and i am so impressed with his services. He took me out from my back pain.
×Post a ResponseAre you Thomas Gehrmann?
I was suffering from back pain and my friend suggested me to see Dr. Thomas. And then i started to visit Gehrmann Clinic and after couple of visits i started feeling bit better. And now i dont have any issue with my back and all credit goes to Dr. Thomas Gehrmann.
×Post a ResponseAre you Thomas Gehrmann?
Thomas Gehrmann is one of the best and experienced chiropractor in Colorado Springs. I had a severe back pain but after visiting him few times now my back is totally fine.
×Post a ResponseAre you Thomas Gehrmann?

How was your experience with Thomas Gehrmann?