Dr. Thomas Gehrmann, DC

ChiropracticMaleAge 48

Chiropractic

Dr. Thomas Gehrmann, DC is a Chiropractor in Colorado Springs, CO. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. Thomas Gehrmann, DC

Thomas Gehrmann Chiropractic

13395 Voyager Pkwy Colorado Springs, CO 80921 ()

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Chiropractors in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for Colorado

Check if Dr. Gehrmann treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Gehrmann accepts

Dr. Gehrmann's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Gehrmann

Dr. Gehrmann

The Best. No comparison. Wish I found him earlier. Makes it simple and easy to understand. He gives you options and you choose the type of care you want. If you don’t do your exercise homework he won’t take you as a patient.
Claire – Feb 05, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Gehrmann, DC?
Dr. G is my favorite chiropractor! I have seen him for the past ten years, and he has even treated members of my family and my friends. He has been everyone's go-to-guy.
Kat – Nov 12, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Gehrmann, DC?
Could not be happier with the care I received from Dr. Thomas Gehrmann. He is extremely intelligent and talented. I knew I was in good hands within seconds of meeting him. I have had agonizing neck pain and headaches for years. Dr. Gehrmann did a comprehensive exam and was able to pinpoint the area causing my problems. I followed his recommendations and am now pain free. He does not accept many new patients, but I was a referral from a friend. I highly recommend his services. I have been to dozens. In comparison he is a 10 and they are minus 1's.
Angel – Jul 04, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Gehrmann, DC?
Dr. Thomas Gehrmann is an amazing Dr. My husband Bob & I have been treated by him for over 8 years. He has made it possible to help us regain our health.
Bob & Terry – Jun 30, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Gehrmann, DC?
Dr Gehrmann has helped me for years with my neck and back pain. He is a very good doctor who care about you getting well.
Jan 31, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Gehrmann, DC?
Excellent Doctor. Cares about his patients.
Jan 31, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Gehrmann, DC?
Dr. Thomas Gehrmann is an amazing person and a great chiropractor. Because of his efforts and motivation i followed a proper routine of exercise and today my spine is properly recovered and the credit goes to Thomas.
May 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Gehrmann, DC?
I am feeling much better after having few sessions with Chiropractor, Thomas Gehrmann. And the staff is great with good experience in chiropractic.
May 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Gehrmann, DC?
I received treatment from Thomas Gehrmann, and he was fantastic. I was experiencing some pain and numbness. First, Thomas Gehrmann chiropractor was able to assure me that we could correct this, and confidently ease my immediate concerns. Over the course of our visits, and by following his instructions to make other habitual adjustments, the acute pain and numbness were removed! My quality of life has increased thanks to him.
May 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Gehrmann, DC?
I recommend this place to anyone who is dealing with regular back pain and discomfort and wants to see fast, yet sustainable change. I am so happy with Thomas Gehrmann Chiropactor.
May 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Gehrmann, DC?
There is no other better chiropractor in Colorado Springs as compared to Thomas Gehrmann. He figure out the problem more quickly and does Chiropractic adjustments in a right way.
May 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Gehrmann, DC?
Thomas Gehrmann is a trained Chiropractor and helped me to relieve my bach pain and i really appreciate his service.
Apr 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Gehrmann, DC?
Due to accident i had a neck injury. My Colleague recommended me to see Dr. Thomas Gehrmann in Colorado Springs. I visited Dr. Gehrmann clinic and with his chiropractic skills my neck is in great shape and satisfied with the results.
Apr 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Gehrmann, DC?
Last month i woke up with a sharp pain in my neck and then my friend recommend me to visit Dr. thomas Gehrmann. And i been to Dr. Gehrmann and was very nervous. But Dr. Gehrmann is very calm and polite person and worked on my neck and then my pain suddenly disappeared. Thxs Dr. Gehrmann.
Apr 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Gehrmann, DC?
Dr. Thomas have a excellent chiropractor skills and i am so impressed with his services. He took me out from my back pain.
Apr 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Gehrmann, DC?
I was suffering from back pain and my friend suggested me to see Dr. Thomas. And then i started to visit Gehrmann Clinic and after couple of visits i started feeling bit better. And now i dont have any issue with my back and all credit goes to Dr. Thomas Gehrmann.
Apr 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Gehrmann, DC?
Thomas Gehrmann is one of the best and experienced chiropractor in Colorado Springs. I had a severe back pain but after visiting him few times now my back is totally fine.
Mar 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Gehrmann, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Gehrmann?