Optometry  |
Male
Dr. Thomas Chester Jr, OD
Dr. Thomas Chester Jr, OD is an optometry provider who practices in Brecksville, OH.

7001 S Edgerton Rd # B

Brecksville, OH 44141

• Priority Health

Learn about Dr. Chester Jr

• Optometry

Dr. Chester Jr does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

Education data for Dr. Chester Jr is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Chester Jr has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Chester Jr has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Chester Jr does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Chester Jr and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Chester Jr's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Chester Jr to family and friends
Dr. Chester Jr's Performance
in Maple Hts. Ohio |
I would highly recommend Dr. Chester to anyone who needs an eye doctor. He is very thorough and spends adequate amount of time with his patients, answers any questions. you may have and explains procedures in a manner the patient can understand. The office staff are always friendly and cheerful it is a pleasure visiting him and every one who works with him. I am glad he opened his office in downtown Bedford, he moved from Brecksville and Bedford office is so convenient for me.
in Chagrin Falls, OH |
Dr. Chester is the BEST eye doctor EVER!
in Wooster,OH |
I am very happy with my appt. today with Dr. Chester and his Staff!! Thanks to all!!! Barb Westfall
North Royalton, OH |
He is great!!
Cleveland, OH |
Dr. Chester is always friendly and cares about his patients. I come to him every six months because glaucoma runs in my family. He is patient and explains to me what is going on with my eyes. I appreciate his professionalism.
in Brecksville, OH |
Wonderful and sweet. Does not rush with you takes his time with you.
in Cleveland, OH |
Was recommended by friends to Dr Chester Jr. Found he was very thorough, timely and easy to talk to. Staff is amazing, feel like I've been a long time patient. Easy access off freeway and plenty of parking.
Wilmington, OH |
Outstanding care and treatment.
in Cleveland, OH |
Great experience. Quick and effective
in Cleveland ohio |
Very good doctor and very welcoming also very nice,
in Cleveland Ohio |
Very Pleasant office visit today
Brecksville, OH |
Super-friendly doctor, sound advice and diagnosis! I actually love coming to see him!
in Warren OH |
I would absolutely recommend Dr. Chester to anyone. He has helped me so much!
in Brecksville, OH |
I would definitely recommend Dr. Chester and his co workers. I am very satisfied with my thorough exam and the staff here.
in WARRENSVILLE HTS, OH |
VERY NICE OFFICE VISIT WITH DR. CHESTER TODAY.
in Brecksville, OH |
Dr. Chester is the best!!!!!! It's obvious that he really cares about his patients. He is not a, "you look fine to me, see ya'" type of doctor. He delves into your problem and gets to know you. I highly recommend him. By the way, tell him you want to be called by your first name!
in Copley, OH |
Professional, personable and awesome!
in Brecksville, OH |
Dr Chester is very knowledgeable and kind. He really cares about his patients. He takes his time during the exam and makes up for it by jogging in between.
in North Olmsted, OH |
I world recommend him to everyone I know I have tried to get my dad to come to the eye doctors for years and he doesn't show but now that I have found doctor Chester I would give everything I got to tell people to come to him.
He treated us great!
in Brecksville, OH |
Dr. Chester is very knowledgeable and friendly! He really helped me to understand my eyes better as well as made me feel very comfortable. I would highly recommend him to anybody, especially those with dry eyes!
Springfield, OH |
Dr. Chester is soooo wonderful I would highly recommend him to family and friends.
in Chagrin Falls, Ohio |
I have recommended Dr Chester to all of my friends
Dublin, OH |
He does a great job making sure that my son is able to see. The office and the staff is very nice. I would send others his was.
in Maple heights, Oh |
I would recommend coming to see Doctor Chester he really has a great patient report and gets right to the issue. He ask and answers any concerns you may have
Columbia Station, OH |
I have been seeing Dr.Chester for one year . He is a true professional and has done everything I could ask for in caring for my eyes . He takes the time to listen to me about issues that are important to me and provides me answers and solutions in layman s' terms which are easy to understand. I highly recommend Dr.Chester for anyone seeking quality eyecare.
Have you seen Dr. Thomas Chester Jr, OD?
Are you Dr. Chester Jr?