Contact provider for availability

Social Work ·  Female

Therese Scarpace

Laura Fadell, PhD, LP, CSP

1750 S Telegraph Rd Ste 101 Bloomfield Hills, MI 48302

Therese Scarpace, MSW is a social worker in Bloomfield Hills, MI. She specializes in social work and clinical social work.

Therese Scarpace accepts

Therese Scarpace accepts the following insurance:

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Michigan

Check if Therese Scarpace treats your condition or procedure

Therese Scarpace's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Therese Scarpace

3.5

Therese Scarpace?
Therese Scarpace's Performance
What People Say About Therese Scarpace, MSW
RecentMost Helpful
I've known Therese since I was a teenager, when my mother worked with her at Beaumont. She helped me then, as a high school senior struggling with insecurities about starting college, and now, a decade later, she's helping me to tackle and accept the reality that I suffer from anxiety and depression. It's been a hard journey, and I wouldn't have wanted to take it with any other therapist. I can't recommend her enough. She's truly a gifted therapist and a wonderful friend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Therese Scarpace, MSW?
Therese saved our child's life. Our young teen suffered a very traumatic life circumstance and Therese went above and beyond to help our teen and walk through the struggles. Our teen went from hospitalization to thriving over the course of working with Therese. She not only helped this child but worked with our entire family to come together and heal. We cannot recommend her enough. She balances the professional and the personal with ease that only a the truly gifted therapist could manage.
×Post a ResponseAre you Therese Scarpace, MSW?
In direct opposition to the false review left by my child's mother, Therese Scarpace is a fearless therapist and social worker. After battling alone for a decade through an enormous web of lies to cover up sexual abuse, neglect, psychological abuse, domestic violence, aggravated domestic assault, etc. spun by my child's mother, Therese was able to make a difference and get the right people to realize the truth from the lies. My daughter is nearly fully recovered, no thanks to her mother.
×Post a ResponseAre you Therese Scarpace, MSW?

How was your experience with Therese Scarpace?

When working with children and adolescents working with family, caregivers or schools are just as important.  I use evidence based methodologies as a foundation to create strategies that most resonate with the population I work with.

• Social Work